Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox Empty
PostSubject: Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox   Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 9:14 pm

Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox Zoe10

Description: Zoe is a lowly foxgirl, not really having much ability on her own. A chance encounter with the one known as "Eri" changed her life for the better. Always having downright horrible luck and from a rough neighborhood and childhood, Zoe had to grow up learning to take any opportunity she can to get by. Some people might call it fighting "dirty" but she calls it fighting "efficiently", using any advantage she could possibly get in any given situation. Having worked together with Eri to bring themselves to a new land to find both of their happiness, Zoe is all but devoted to protecting her now, and is determined to make her happy.

Appearance: Her outfit is decidedly urban, with her baggy overcoat being very distinctive. Her hat is a memento of her late family, and she's very attached to it. Grey-Brown hair and fur on her tail contrast her outfit. She doesn't have the money or time to really take care of either in the way she'd like, so sometimes it ends up matted or coarse. Deep down, part of her wishes she had the opportunity to be more girly.

Passives:

Deadly Blood

"Better be careful with what ya do to me! I got a few extra tricks up my sleeve!"
Surviving in the pits not only made her resistant to poisons, but made it a part of her. Even now, it flows through her bloodstream, enough that would kill a normal person. Zoe is naturally resistant to standard poisons, with having an advantage in dispeling it. In addition, every time she takes damage, opponent must roll to avoid taking a stack of poison. Poison stacks add -1 DoT damage over time, starting from the first stack and increases in damage by 1 at every 4th stack afterwards. Poison stacks cap at 6, and dissipate every turn by 0.5.

Attacks:

Pocket Sand

"Surprise attack! ...you know, yelling “surprise attack” wouldn’t normally work on a REAL fighter."
Zoe grabs a small amount of sand out of her pocket that she keeps for just such an occasion and hurls it at the target's face, temporarily blinding them. Deals 2 damage. Target attacks at disadvantage next turn.

Brick Buster

"A girl's always got to keep her tools handy, ya know?"
Zoe always keeps a few bricks ready in her large coat. Depending on the situation, Zoe either lobs the brick at the target at high speed, or directly hits the target with the brick, shattering part of it on contact. Deals 3 damage. Has a chance to stun.

Hidden Stinger

"Oooh, I see that woozy face! Guess the poison's finally doing it's job, huh?"
Zoe's had plenty of time to understand the effects of a good poison and how to use it effectively. It's saved her life countless times over. Zoe pulls a coated needle out of her sleeve and stabs the target with it. Deals 3 damage. Adds two stacks of Poison to the target.

Taunt

"You look like you're eyeing up a fresh piece of meat. Like what you see~?"
Zoe's been around long enough to know how people think, and how to take advantage of it. Showing just a little skin in just the right ways, Zoe lets the foes oogle her for a moment before delivering a swift roundhouse kick. Deals 5 damage. If used more than once, move will always be at disadvantage.

Mount

"You were slackin' off! And now I've got ya right where I want ya!"
Zoe launches herself at the foe flipping them both a little, ending up with Zoe over the target and delivers a flurry of blows in the advantageous situation. Deals 2 damage. Inflicts Bind, dealing 2 damage each turn until the opponent can struggle off. Zoe is unable to act on the turn that she is thrown off.

Cave-In

"Back then, I had to get creative with what I had! They always taught us that anything can be a weapon, even the world itself!"
Zoe's developed a number of makeshift tools over the years. It helps that her baggy coat is big enough to hide it all. Zoe throws two of her homemade hook and chains skyward, hoping to affect the environment around her target to her advantage. The actual effect varies depending on the locale. Deals 3 damage. Inflicts Knockback, preventing the foe from using any close range moves on her that turn.

Snake Stance

"Alright, just remember everything ya learned, Zoe, focus...NOW!"
Zoe focuses everything she has into a flurry of kicks that ends with a fierce stab of her fingers, igniting the poison in the target's bloodstream.  Inflicts 7 damage. Consumes 4 stacks of poison from the target, and temporarily immune to the effects of it for two turns. Zoe is incapable of adding more stacks during this time. Zoe also attacks at disadvantage during this time.

Weaknesses:

Eri: Literally everything to do with Eri. She could never bring herself to harm her, in any way.
???: ??? (existing but spoilers)

"Look, I've heard it all before. I'm a bad egg, a loser, a failure at life. Trust me, I'll all too aware. But that girl? She trusts me. She looks at me, and doesn't see any of that. She just sees me. And she's been through hella' worse than I have! I wanna do...something good with this. And that's my decision! Ain't nobody gonna hurt her! Not while I'm around!"

___________________________________________________________________________________

And there we go! Eri and Zoe were essentially designed as a duo, with one not really existing without the other, even at the early phases. Expect them to stick to each other like glue. Big thanks to Warrior of Darkness, Dataslycer and SoloWingPixy for offering some feedback on actual combat. Lord knows I'm horrible at things like that.

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox   Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox EmptyMon Feb 25, 2019 11:51 pm

The fluff, the fluff keeps growing! We are doomed!

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox   Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 1:34 am

Anika: More foxes!! When'll there be more cats!!

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox   Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox EmptyTue Feb 26, 2019 6:02 am

Prowd: to much fluffy tails !! don't touch ,keep calm!! where is tamamo when you need her to control this overpopulation of fluff?!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox   Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox Empty

Back to top Go down

Zoe, Fox of Hard Knox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: