Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Meeting in a Whole New World

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:14 pm

"N-No, it's fine, really. I-I'd want you to be comfortable. P-Plus, that couch is ass, honestly. If either of us s-slept on that thing, we'd have cramps for wee-"

Zoe's thoughts all but stopped as Eri vocalized the thing that Zoe couldn't get out of her mind. Her whole face flushed like never before.

"I......I-I wouldn't mind if...i-it was okay with you..." she said, not really believing what was coming out of her mouth. She was fidgeting as she answered, unsure of how she was feeling or what to do about it.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:25 pm

Be brave Eri, you can't let her sleep on the floor besides... She's... Warm... And makes you feel warm

"I-I... I don't mind... I-It's your bed after all..." She said, gathering all her courage as she looked at Zoe "I-If you are not going to let me sleep on the floor... A-At least... Let me do this..." Her face was bright red to the point of not even noticing the blush on Zoe's face.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:48 pm

"W-Well...I'm definitely not gonna let you do that...alright, I-I'll do it."

She got up and brought her to her closet so she could find something to change into. She didn't have a whole lot to choose from, most of it was the baggy jackets she used for work.

After picking out what they wanted and giving each other some privacy to change (as well as putting away her gear), the two were ready for bed.

"O-Okay...here goes nothin'..."

Slowly, she slid into bed first, moving over to the opposite side and giving Eri plenty of room for her to move in next to her. It was a surprisingly large bed for just Zoe; she always figured whoever had it beforehand must have been a group
Or a couple.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 2:56 pm

After changing into a more comfortable clothing, Eri stepped back into the bedroom "T-Thank you for the clothes..." She slowly walked towards the bed.

It's just sleeping, don't let your mind fly wild... You are safe with her... She's not going to take advantage of your...

Slowly, Eri lifted the blanket and slipped under them, lying down on the bed, thankfully the bed was big enough for both of them "T-Thank you again, Zoe... For everything you are doing for me..." Her heart was racing and her face burning, unlike when it was the fever this time it was... Pleasant... She felt... Nice, safe, comfy. Suddenly all the exhaustation from the events of the day catched up to her as she felt her eyelids heavier and heavier until finally falling asleep with a smile on her face.

How long... Has it... Been... Since I... Smi... led...
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:08 pm

Her head felt like it was going to burst as she watched Eri climb into bed with her. She doesn't think she's ever slept with anyone before. But when she saw those bright blue eyes, something about that feeling...faded. She still felt hot, and a little embarrassed, but part of it also felt...good.

"Eri, you're...the best thing that's ever happened to me. We're gonna get outta this, toge-"

She was cut off when she noticed that Eri was fading fast, slowly closing her eyes before she was out like a light, a few strands of her hair dangling in front of her with a smile on her face. She doesn't think that she had seen her smile before. It was a really nice smile, and made her look even more beautiful. Her heart was racing a little as she looked at her.

But it wasn't long at all until the exhaustion hit her too, slowly finding it harder and harder to keep her eyelids open, before she settled into her pillow too and drifted off to sleep, small cute snores coming from her.

Months seemed to pass by in a blur. Having Eri in her corner gave Zoe a new spring in her step, and the two worked perfectly together. She pulled some strings to get an excess of materials they'd need to create more of that elixir of Eri's, to make sure she wouldn't break down when she wanted to help. Zoe spent hours at night making new batches for the coming day, finding the process calming after a long day and displaying a natural ease at it.

Eri was against the idea of Zoe fighting for extra money, but it wasn't long before Eri was cheering her on. The smile she had after she won a fight was infectious. The two of them were making much more profit than before, and slowly building up a small nest egg for the grand plan. And all the while, they were growing closer, too.

Both of them also jumped at the chance they could at top side jobs, especially by the harbor. After a few jobs, they had managed to nail down the one ship they were waiting for: The S.S. Wyrm. They also knew its usual schedule, and that it was coming up soon, an early deposit of some cargo. Finally, everything was coming together.

The alarm went off at 1:00 AM. Both of them knew what they were preparing for. Zoe hit the buzzer on the alarm clock. The two of them had since gotten used to sleeping in the same bed, even if every now and then they'd get lost in each other's stares. "This is it, Eri. Are you ready?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:21 pm

Eri stretched and rubbed her eyes before nodding "It's the big day, isn't it." She said softly with a warm smile "I'm glad we could... get to this point, I never got used to seeing you fighting and getting hurt." She added while getting up on her feet.

These last month had been tought, but I'm happy I had Zoe by my side... She's... The best thing that has happened in my life...

Even after all these month, Eri stil felt her heart racing when she looked at Zoe, the fact that they were together was enough to make her happy, waking up and seeing Zoe's face made that her day started the brightest possible. Eri had prepared her things before going to sleep, so she just had to change her clothes, which she did pretty fast, she was nervous but she had to keep her focus in order for their plan to succeed, once she was dressed she just waited for Zoe to be ready.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:35 pm

Zoe took a minute to prepare her jacket, packing everything in it that she could. When she first started doing this years ago, it took over an hour to get herself ready to where everything was just right, but now she could get all of her concealed weaponry ready in under a minute.

Before they went to sleep, they had packed a suitcase full of clothes, funds and personal belongings, all ready to go. They had everything they needed, and were all good to go.

"Okay, the boat is supposed to leave in 1 hour. Gives us enough time to get there without being spotted by anyone. Hopefully."

Taking the suitcase in one hand, the two made their way out of the apartment, Zoe mentally saying goodbye to the place she spent so many years in. There was a strict curfew after dark underground, so patrols were tight, but the two had gotten better at being stealthy, ducking in and out of alleyways making their way to the elevator. It didn't take more than 20 minutes to reach the elevator, which had a guard standing by. There was no other way around this.

She produced 3 needles from her sleeve. "Eri, look away, alright?"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:41 pm

Eri followed Zoe around town, luckilt these last months had prepared her to sneak around town without being seen, once the reached the elevator, Eri noticed the guard and Zoe preparing three needles "Wait, Zoe..." She whispered right before casting a spell to paralyze the guard, she had been preparing herself, she felt a bit of her fever growing but she was ready with potions "There, I have been preparing, he's paralyzed and won't be able to see us."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:49 pm

She retracted the 3 needles back into her sleeve as she watched Zoe's magic do it's work, knocking the guy out non-lethally.

"Alright then, that works too. But don't over exert yourself, okay?"

She propped the guard up in a way that anyone walking by would just look like he was sleeping on the job, before quickly getting both of them in the elevator and hitting the button, feeling the gentle start of it going up and preparing herself for the wait.

"Okay, so far so good. Once we hit the harbor we're home free." She leaned against the front of the elevator, preparing for the long trip back up. Once again, they had free time to think and talk.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 4:59 pm

Eri relaxed a bit while taking a potion to lower her fever "Zoe..." She started "Why did you... Decided to help me? You went through a lot of trouble to be able to get us both out of here..." She asked, she wanted to give some conversation to Zoe since she noticed her tense and wanted to help her relax a bit.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 5:08 pm

"Why I wanted to help you, huh...?"

She shifted a little as she leaned on the front of the elevator.

"Eri, you've seen how people see us. They look at us, and see a tool, walking profit, or, if they don't own us, like we're not even there. Like we're beneath their notice."

She looked up at Eri, still getting lost in Eri's eyes after all this time.

"You were the first person that looked at me and didn't see any of that. You just saw, me. The person behind all of the past, all of the bluster, all of this! Before I met you, I was resigned to the thought that I'd be doing this for the rest of my life, that'd I'd just be under someone's thumb for however long I had left until someone tried to knock me off. But seeing you for the first time?"

She walked over to Eri, taking her hands in hers, their faces close but those thoughts not stopping her as she laid everything bare.

"You gave me hope! A hope that there's something better out there beyond this hellhole! And that we can get there, together! And..." she blushed a little and looked away, but didn't break her gaze. "...I-I like seeing you happy. You have the best smile. A-And I wanna keep seeing that smile! Keep doing things so that you can keep it!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 5:19 pm

Eri blushed but kept her smile, she knew that Zoe loved it and made her happy so she kept smiling "Well... You gave me hope as well, Zoe... When I ended up on that shore... I was scared, confused... I didn't knew where I was but thanks to you... That changed so quickly... I..." There was something she wanted to tell her but she wasn't able to do it... Not yet at least, maybe when they were free...

"I want to see you smiling too, Zoe, your smile brightens my day." She said gently stroking her hands "And... Seeing you do all of this... For me... I wanted to do the same for you, help you in every way I can... I noticed you staying up late, making potions for me even when I told you I would take care of that myself... When my fever got too high you were there for me too... I... I really am glad I met you, Zoe..." Her smile grew bigger "You are the best that has ever happened to me." She said with a smile bright as the sun.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 8:21 pm

Parts of tears were starting to well up in her eyes. She was so happy she met her. "A-And you're the best thing that's ever happened to me too! I didn't mind doing all of that because...because you're important to me! Y-You're what's keeping me going! As long as we've got each other, nothin' else matters!" She removed her hands from hers and wiped them away. "B-But no tears until we're all the way done, yeah?" She gave a big smile in return.

She went to check their progress, and her internal clock told her they were pretty close. But something was on the main display lit up. A button.

A button that meant someone had pressed the wait button up top.

Ah hell

She readied 3 daggers. "Eri, be ready."

Slowly, the elevator came to a stop, and opened up to reveal a very startled muscular man, likely a guard for the upper levels.

"Hey, what're yo-" was all he got before 3 needles were thrown directly at his head, piercing his skull and likely killing him on contact, and if not, slowly through the poison in his brain. From her other arm shot her claw chain, grabbing him by the head and slamming him to the back of the elevator. She took the 3 needles in his head to hide her presence and pressed the bottom floor level as the two exited. That'll give them some time, at least. Not much, though, before that hits ground floor and they see a dead body.

She looked at Eri. "Our time clock just got bumped up. We've got 10 minutes."

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:30 pm

Eri nodded "W-We better hurry then..." She whispered, she looked back to the now gone elevator for a moment.

I'm sorry...

With a derernined look, she resumed following Zoe, this was their chance and fir Zoe's sake, she wouldn't screw it up.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:41 pm

The duo made their way out of the building, in the dark of night. The roads were empty, save for a few patrols they were able to avoid easily. Things were quiet. Too quiet. It was still quite a distance from where they were to the harbor so they couldn't afford to waste any time.

As long as things went this well, maybe it'd go off without a hi-

As if on cue, sirens started blaring, and she knew exactly why.

Crap, we're out of time

"Eri! Get on my back, quick! We'll cover more ground that way!" she said as she knelt down in front of her. She didn't doubt that her friend was fit and capable. But Eri also probably knew that Zoe was much more so and was moving not nearly as fast as she could so she could keep up, and for stealth purposes, which they didn't need to worry about now.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:44 pm

"O-Okay." Eri quickly got on Zoe's back, the red kitsune felt a bit embarrased to be carried around like this but part of her also enjoyed it, Zoe's warm back, putting her mind at ease "R-Ready, Zoe."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 27, 2019 11:56 pm

"Okay...hold on tight, okay Eri? Here we go...!"

Taking a second to prepare, the duo burst forward at a much faster speed, no longer needing to worry about leaving her behind or holding back. Honed from years of training and practice, she was moving at almost double her previous speed.

Even at this speed, she was able to keep track of little details all around her. Patrol cars and how to avoid them, the quickest routes she could think of, and a different sound than normal...

"Looks like they got around to sending in some patrols from the underground...we'll have to make a detour!"

She turned to a different direction, knowing that her main route would be blocked off. A few turns led to a very familiar dead end. One that both of them would know pretty well.

"Remember this? This is where everything started. And now...!" She said as she extended both of her claw chains from her sleeves and attached them to the brick wall at the end. "...it's going to be our ticket to freedom! Don't let go, okay, Eri?" Slowly, the pair started scaling the wall using the two hooks, alternating up the wall and out of sight of the group's following them.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:00 am

Seeing this alley brought Eri some memories, she was so scared when she arrive on town, she was all alone and confused, her powers were new to her. Memories from the chase, the confrontation, their promise... Eveything came back to her, memories from the day everything changed... Of their meeting.

Holding tight, Eri did her best to cling to Zoe as they started to climb, that dead end had become the door to their future together...

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:33 am

Slowly, the pair scaled the wall in front of them, it meaning a lot more than just their freedom right now. It felt symbolic in a way, like this was the last big obstacle that stood in the way of their new lives.

Reaching the rooftop, the two could see the entire city from this height. Everything looked so small in comparison. She could make out a few patrols from the underground looking for them. Luckily, none of them were anywhere near the harbor. It was the perfect timing.

"Ready, Eri? Things are gonna get kinda crazy from here."

Preparing herself mentally for what she was about to do, she got a good running start before leaping off of the rooftop and landing on a nearby one, keeping going while Eri held on to her back. Hopping between building to building, and occasionally using one of her chain claws to pull herself to another, the pair were making a brisk pace.

The detour had cost them some time, but not enough that it would stop them. With one last midair pull, the two found themselves on the dock, where she let Eri down after the trip, not worrying about speed right now. The two made it to a very familiar dockman who was waiting for them.

"You two are so close to being late."

"I know, we kinda had to make a detour. But we're here now, and that's what matters!"

"Right. Quick, get onboard, ship leaves in 5...and good luck."

The two darted on board, shifting between crate to crate to avoid any prying eyes of the crew members. The dockman had given them a map of the ship, along with a spot where the crew wasn't going to be looking anytime soon. The only trouble was getting there.

Some of the crew were downright terrifying. Some had lizard traits, some looked fish like, and there was one with horns that was absolutely massive and had pecks that could be seen through her uniform. The two were very careful not to alert anyone of their presence. If it came down to it, Zoe wasn't sure her usual bag of tricks would work here. They made their way below deck, following the map they were given.

Eventually, it led them to the boiler room, where behind the boiler itself was an abandoned room that 99% of the crew didn't know about and the 1% that still did would never have a reason to check. Apparently the crew cycles out quite a bit and it means they don't know everything about the ship themselves. They snuck in and shut the door behind them, as if they weren't even there. Zoe pulled a lantern out of her bag to let them see, mostly an old storage room that had long since been removed of everything important.

"So, apparently the trip there should last two days or so. As long as we're careful, we should be home free." Something about saying that statement...broke her, in a way. The sudden realization that they were done. They won. They were free. Tears started welling up in her and she couldn't hold it back anymore. She brought her friend into a tight hug. "We did it! WE DID IT!" she said, bouncing up and down in the hug through sheer joy.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:41 am

Eri returned the hug, tears of happines running down ber cheeks as she felt as excited as Zoe, after all their hard work they were finally free, free to go wherever they wanted "W-We really did, Zoe, b-but let's be careful... I don't... Have good memories of hiding in a ship..." It was true, the memories from her last voyage still haunted her mind but this time she was ready to avoid it happening again...

is it... A good time now? S-Should I... N-No! Focus Eri, focus. Once you two are safe out of the ship it will be the time.

Eri's trail of thoughts stopped and just stood there enjoying the hug she loved so much, the warmth she got so used too and mafe her feel safe.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 12:57 am

"Y-Yeah, you're right, we should be careful. B-But...I'm just so happy..."

Everything just seemed so close to their reach, now. So close now. Away from all of this suffering. From this terrible place. From all of the memories.

She pulled back slightly so that she could face her, their eyes locked again in the embrace and their faces close to one another.

"Before I met you, I-I never even would have dreamed of getting this far. B-But with you here, I feel like...I feel like we could do anything together! There's a whole world waiting for us out there!"

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:23 am

Eri stared at Zoe's eyes, getting once more lost in them, something so common and yet this time... Her heart was racing like the first time they met, her vision taking a familiar pink tint "Z-Zoe... I... I-I think..."

Are you really going to say it?

There was only one thought on Eri's mind, only one... Zoe, she filled both her thoughts and her heart "Z-Zoe... I think I... Y-You..."

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:33 am

Zoe was curious as to what Eri was going for with that. She was having a lot of trouble getting it out, at least. Through all of what she'd been through, her people skills were still not very good.

"It's okay, Eri, take your time."

Being held like this, with Eri's eyes locked to hers, felt amazing. She wished she could stay like this forever. Every time they ended up in a situation she felt like she just didn't know what to do. Part of it made her feel like she should know, or that it was normal to know. She'd have to work on that, once they got to wherever it was they were going.

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:45 am

Eri decided to take a deep breath, being in Zoe's arms always helped her relax "I... Zoe, I..."

Come on, Eri! Be decisive, be brave!

After what seemed like an eternity, Eri finally gathered the courage she needed, leaning forwards and giving Zoe a sweet kiss. Everything happened so fast, it was... So different, in the past she was forced to kiss people, thoses kisses felt... Empty, gross and cold but this time... This time felt so good... So warm... So sweet... Zoe's soft lips even if she only felt them briefly... It felt so good, everything with Zoe was always so perfect... "I-I... Y-You... Um... I wanted to... I t-think I... L-Love you, Zoe... I-I have never feel like this... W-When I'm with you... I-I feel warm a-and protected... W-When I look at you... I forget about everything else..." The girl was a blushing mess, the words she had been wishing to say all these past month had finally came of her mouth.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 1:56 am

She was caught off guard by the kiss. She'd never kissed anyone before! Her tail stood up on end for a moment, before it went slack as she accepted it. It felt better than anything she'd ever felt before. It was like the whole world around them just faded away, if only for a moment. It took her a moment after it ended for her thoughts to return, still in something of a blissful haze. Her face was probably as bright as a spotlight but she barely noticed it.

"E-Eri, I think...I-I think I love you too. But...I-I barely know what love is. I've never felt this...passionate, about anything, before. These feelings, these emotions, they're so...overwhelming. I...I really like it! I want to learn what love is, with you! A-All I know for sure is I want to see you happy, all the time! I want to be there when you need me, and I-I love it when I see you smile! It makes my whole day when I see it! I-If that's what love really is, then I don't want it to ever stop!" Tears had started streaming down her face halfway through her declaration, the entire day being just a massive overload for her thoughts. So many incredible things all at once, she felt like her brain was so close to short circuiting, but she loved feeling like this!

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting in a Whole New World   A Meeting in a Whole New World - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Meeting in a Whole New World
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next