Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc Empty
PostSubject: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 7:33 am

Tix and Evelynn's joint hunt had lead them to the depths of piltovers undercity, Zaun. There they found a sight that Evelynn marked as particularly odd, Janna, the wind elemental, and one of the notably few good souls in Zaun, was meeting in secret with Leblanc, a shadowy Noxian faction agent.
"Well well well..." The demoness whispered "We could even call breaking up this interlude a good deed, no good could come from Janna being misled by the Black Rose..."
She looked to Tix, "So... What do you think? Wanna drop in on these two?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 7:46 am

(You mind doing LeBlanc and I take control of Janna?)

Evelynn was right, this place sure had so many possible pets, the two they had found were indeed interesting: some kind of elemental and someone she called 'Black Rose', this last one sure picked Tix's attention but the elemental woman wasn't bad either "Sounds good, you take the elemental one and I'll take the other." She replied licking her lips.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 7:51 am

(that's fine with me)

"Works for me darling" Evelynn spoke directly into Tix' mind as she vanished into the shadows and moved closer to Janna.
"Just give me the signal"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 7:59 am

As Evelynn vanished in the shadows, Tix grinned and started to walk towards the two women "Well, well, she was right. This place sure is full of interesting and attractive women." Tix purred.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 8:06 am

Leblanc turned to Tix and spoke in a surprisingly comfortable tone for someone who'd just had their secret meeting intruded on.
"Why thank you my dear, you are quite beautiful yourself, but if you wouldn't mind, me and my friend here are somewhat busy right now, there's an inn just down the street that also holds its share of beauties who are quite unoccupied"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 8:11 am

The woman knew how to keep her cool, Tix liked that "I'm sure they are but you see, my friend said that you are a pretty interesting one." She replied with the same confidence "And your friend as well." She added after looking at Janna.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 8:23 am

Evelynn saw this as her cue, she reappeared from the darkness and approached Janna.
"Oh I'm... Very interested in you darling" the demoness spoke, draping herself around Janna from behindand giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

Seeing this, Leblanc realised what as going on and dashed towards Tix with surprising speed, pecking her on the lips before blinking back to where she was initially standing

Basic kiss:40
Distortion:peck:66

Tix:38
Leblanc:40
Evelyn:40
Janna:39
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 8:31 am

Janna gasped at Evelynn's sudded appearance "A demon?" with a gust of wind she managed to get away from Evelynn as the soft caresses of the wind made the demoness shiver.

Meanwhile Tix was caught by surprise by the sudden blink "You sure are interesting, c'mon, show me more!" She ordered as she pounced LeBlanc, pulling her into a deep kiss making her moan while the sadist took her to the ground, leaving her trapped, once she had enough she gave the agent a tiny bite on the lip and got back on her feet, licking her own lips while watching the woman struggle with to get free from the shadow hands.

Wind Caress: 20
Dark Domination: 48

Leblanc:38 + Bind
Evelyn:39
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 8:46 am

Evelynn tried to strike Janna with her pleasure bringing tendrils, but they were deflected by strong gusts of wind
"My my, not feeling affectionate?" Evelynn taunted

As Tix smiled down at the bound Leblanc, she heard someone clear their throat next to her. Turning around, she saw Leblanc, inexplicably standing free. As she looked back to the Leblanc prone on the ground, she heard the standing sorcereress snap her fingers and the clone vanished into thin air
"How's that for interesting"

(Love spike:17)
(Struggle:32)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:13 am

"I know what kind of affections you offer, demon, and they are all but mere words in the wind." Her voice was soft as she used her staff to create a whirlwind, sending it towards Evelynn and trapping her inside, the moans from the demoness as the wind caress her whole body could be heard going louder and louder.

"Seems like you are having fun there, Eve~" Tix said before looking back at LeBlanc "So you like to use clones, hmm? You really are interesting. We could have so much fun if only you two allowed us to show you~" Tix's lips curled into a grin before leaning forwards "By the way..." She started, tugging her top slightly to give the magician a better look of her cleavage "Like what you see~?" LeBlanc couldn't avoid to have her eyes glued to Tix's cleavage until a slap snapped her out of it "Too bad~"

Leblanc:36 + Charmed
Evelyn:37 + Binded
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 am

Evelynn couldn't have expected mere air to feel this good but nevertheless the demoness managed to use her tendrils to drag herself free of the storm.
Tix meanwhile, moved in on Leblanc, thinking she had the trickster where she wanted her. But suddenly Leblanc blew Tix a kiss, sending a pink orb straight into her. Feelings of confusing arousal and love that didn't feel quite genuine shot through the sadist, leaving her unable to act!

Tix:36+sigil+stunned
Leblanc:36+charmed
Evelyn:37
(Struggle:64)
(Sigil of lust:90)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:42 am

"Just let yourself be carried by the soft winds." The elemental's soft voice echoed around Evelynn but as the winds around her started to create some kind of jail, the demoness was swift to get away from there.

Tix on the other hand was struck by the noxian's pink orb, arousal filling her body as she was starting to get hornier and hornier "You... Oh girl, you don't know how much I want to fuck you right now." She could only stand there, trying to hold back her desires, unable to act.

Cardinal Winds: 51
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 9:51 am

(25)
Evelynn swiftly moved in on Janna, closing the distance, but was unable to pin the elemental down
"Come on darling, surely you have some more...hands on tricks up your sleeve?" The demoness taunted

(Autohit)

"So many desires flowing through your brain..." Leblanc mused as she approached Tix. "And I can sense them all..." She raised a hand and conjured an ethereal chain that suddenly bound the sadist. Leblanc leaned in and salaciously licked Tix' neck, sending shivers down her spine

(Lashings of love:31)
Tix:33+bound
Evelynn:37
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:05 am

"I do indeed." She spoke softly as a little birdlike figure was fired towards Evelynn, striking head on in her chest. As it did, Evelynn felt suddenly really aroused, the winds caressing her body now felt ten times better.

Tix moaned as LeBlanc licked her neck "Impressive but..." Mustering her focus, she managed to melt into the shadows of the street "Chains can't hold me for too long~" Her voiced echoed through all the place.

Love Zephyr: 42
From the Shadows (Bind mode): 58

Tix:33+Shadow
Evelynn:35+charmed
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:22 am

"very intriguing..." Evelynn smiled as the pleasure coursed through her, she feigned faltering for a minute, just as Janna let her guard down to take advantage, she lashed forwards with 2 tendrils, as they met the Elementals skin, she collapsed from the pleasure, leaving Evelynn smiling above her

"Most impressive..." Leblanc purred as Tix broke free, "perhaps the black rose would have use for you..." The sorceress lunged forward to where Tix had been but the sadist had changed location while cloaked in the shade, leaving Leblanc caught by surprise

(Love spike:88)
(Distortion:48, 27)

Tix:33+shadow+advantage
Janna:36+stunned
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 10:35 am

Janna felt the pleasure course through her body making it convulse as she fell to the ground, once she regain control she found Evelynn on top of her but she was still feeling the pleasure and wasn't able to move.

"Hmm... Tempting but I have another offer~" Coming out from LeBlanc's shadow, the white haired girl started to lash the woman with a whip made of dark energy, every lash a moan escaping LeBlanc's mouth. Lash, lash, lash, lash and finally she managed to wrap her whip around LeBlanc, pulling her close into an embrace "It's not a chain but it feels good doesn't it~?"

Lashing Away your Will: 54 34, 67 86, 41 4, 4 2, 10 81

Tix:33
Leblanc:31+bound
Janna:36+stunned
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 11:00 am

(autohit)

Evelynn embraced Janna's prone form and drew her into a surprisingly romantic kiss. As the girl quivered in her grasp, Evelynn eventually released her. "See love, nothing to fear with me, isn't this a lot more fun than playing with wind?" She gazed deeply into the elementals eyes with an unexpected look of care

(61)
Leblanc was out of breath after the lashing she'd received, in her current state she was unable to free herself and merely stared weakly up at Tix
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 11:11 am

Janna tried to push Evelynn off her but the sudden kiss had left her without strength, no matter how much she struggled she couldn't shake her off.

"Oh, I love that look, come on, struggle, fight, resist. The more you fight, the more satisfying will be fucking you once this is over~" She pounced her once more, kissing her wildly into the ground, this time the hands seemed more eager, as they started fingering LeBlanc and groping her breasts. Still on top of her, Tix licked her lips giving the trapped woman a devilish look.

Struggle: 51
Dark Domination: Autohit

Leblanc:29+bound
Janna:34
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 11:25 am

(41)
Evelynn leant in for another kiss, but the Elementals struggling forced her back, she released the girl but stayed only a few inches away from her. "You look even better up close Janna..." She purred

(16)
Somehow Leblanc managed to pull herself together after the combined assault of Tix' kiss and the hands affections. Muttering a few words of power, the sorceress blinked out of the bindings and back to her feet

Leblanc:29
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 11:32 am

Janna called a wind stream to finally be able to push Evelynn away, getting up she looked at the demoness "As I said, your words are taken by the wind." She reprimed with her soft, calm voice.

Tix got back on her feet and looke at LeBlanc "Why run away? I'm sure that felt really good didn't it~?" She teased.

Struggle: 12
Obedience Slap: 41

Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 11:42 am

Though Janna freed herself, Evelynn stayed hot on her trail, running her hands up and down the wind charmers beautiful body before giving her a quick kiss on the neck. "I bet you look so cute when you're horny..." She teased

Leblanc laughed at Tix' taunt "Not as good as this will..." And blew her another kiss. Once again a strange pink orb was absorbed into her and feelings of dormant desire started to flood her mind

Tix:31+sigil
(Basic attack;42)
(Sigil of lust:64)

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 11:47 am

"That is not for you to decide, demon." Janna blowed a kiss, as Evelynn received it, she felt amazing but at the same time a wind blast sent her away.

Meanwhile, Tix had been hit by the same orb once again, feeling her lust overtaking her, she didn't waste a second and pounced the magician in front of her pulling her into a breathtaking kiss until she was satisfied and LeBlanc almost passed out for the lack of oxygen.

Kiss of the Wind: 14
Crushing Soffocation: 54

Tix:31+sigil
Leblanc:27 + Dazed
Evelynn:32
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 11:56 am

Evelynn couldn't quite regain her balance in time to act, and merely chose to make a point of admiring Janna as she approached once more

Leblanc managed to catch her breath quicker than Tix had imagined however and eagerly returned her kiss. As she did, Tix felt LeBlanc's clone manifest behind her and begin to kiss her neck and grope her ass. This caused the pleasure the Sigil had been building to explode into her, leaving the sadists kind aching

Tix:27+bound
Leblanc:27

(Demons kiss:31)
Tricksters passion(78,82)

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 12:06 pm

Janna prepared herself for Evelynn's next approach, she blast another wind bird towards the demoness but this time she missed the mark as Evelynn just crouched.

Tix couldn't help herself, she moaned in the embrace of both LeBlancs, eagerly returning the kiss with all her passion, holding Leblanc tightly against her body as she grinded hers against that of the magician.

Zephyr of Love: 79
Basic Attack: 70

Leblanc:27 + Dazed (2)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc EmptySun Mar 10, 2019 12:10 pm

(81)
Evelynn smiled as she dodged the Zephyr and dashed towards Janna. Falling flat on her face as she reached her. The demoness could do nothing but look up sheepishly at her opponent, dazed from the impact

Leblanc smiled as Tix returned her affections, but couldn't quite overwhelm her as she had previously

(Love spike:91)
(Tricksters passion:continued:38, 59)

Leblanc:27+dazed
Evelynn:31+stunned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc   Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc Empty

Back to top Go down

Tix and Evelynn Vs Janna and Leblanc
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next