Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Familiar with Monkeys

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

Familiar with Monkeys Empty
PostSubject: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 2:50 pm

"Alright...Take this!"

A flash of light, followed by a loud screech, was the result of Spike slamming his net atop a monkey, watching as it was teleported to the Professor's lab. A sigh of aggrevation escaped him. Not only had there been a number of monkeys in his town, but he had run into one on the way to visit the Sanctuary. Twirling his net, he watched as it disappeared into particles of light, vanishing into the little disc on his belt.

How long had it been? Since he first ran into a Midara? Since he met the members of Sanctuary? Since all this craziness transpired? Since he realized just how weak he was compared to the others? Monkeys he could handle. Creatures who relied on seduction, not so much....Well, there was no time to worry. He had to go to the Sanctuary. He had a gift for them, after all!

Picking up a box that was next to him, he began to waddle towards the Sanctuary. "Please let someone be here.....This thing's heavy...!"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 2:55 pm

Adri was the first person to appear, being close to the edge of the Sanctuary. "Oh? Spike, you're back! Here, let me get that for you!" Adri etched a rune jnto her forehead and displayed telekinesis, carryinf the box over to her. "What's this?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:05 pm

Well. That was quite a literal weight off his shoulder. "Thank you, miss Adrianna...That's a heater. For a kotatsu. In case it's cold and you wanna get comfy and warm."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:12 pm

"Oh thank you, Spike!" Adri smiled warmly at the young monkey catcher. "That actually reminds me. Spike, do you know what a Familiar is?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:15 pm

"A familiar?" He could have sworn he read a comic about that. Though the pink haired girl in that comic was a massive bitch.....

"I've..heard of it, but I can't say I know all the details."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:24 pm

"Familiars are creatures you summon to help you in battle and in life," she explained. "Many spellcasters summon familiars when they're strong and capable or even when they're learning. They can be pleasant company and powerful battle partners."

She clapped her hands together merrily and concluded, "So, with all that said! Do you want one?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 3:36 pm

Congratulations, Adrianna, you've made Spike look like a kid in a candy store...for all of five seconds.

"Wait..I'm not a spellcaster. Unless...are you offering to take me on as an apprentice or something?"
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 4:31 pm

"Well, if you want that too, I can certainly give you some lessons!" Adri said with a nod. "However I can summon the Familiar for you if you'd like. Familiars don't have to be summoned by the master themselves necessarily."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Apr 10, 2019 4:38 pm

".......I'm in. But it let it be known, if I have to listen to some hat tell me what house I'm in....We're gonna have words. And that hat's gonna be mulch."

Spike said that, but he was moreso excited about the prospect. Finally, he'd be able to hold his own!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 1:52 pm

Adri busted a gut at his blatant HP gag, patting his head and ruffling his hair. "Don't worry, no sorting hats needed, sweetie."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyThu Apr 11, 2019 1:55 pm

"Oh good..." Smiling, he waved to the door. "Then shall we? Lead the way, Mo- I mean Tea- I mean Miss Adrianna."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 7:26 am

"Call me whatever you want, Spike. I won't mind," she said with a laugh, leading the boy to her home. "Now... Let's see here..." She shuffled through her things, looking for something specific.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyMon Apr 15, 2019 8:08 am

"I keep forgetting how nice this place is." Spike looked around, smiling softly. He was still rather miffed that his luck against Midara has been abysmal, but this could probably change things for the better. His gadgets...They weren't giving him much help in this scenario.

Though come to think of it....The Professor had given him a new gadget. One that two other kids, Kei and Yumi, had been using.....One that reminded him of a cartoon that started with an alien device and what it did, attaching itself upon some kid's wrist , with all sorts of secrets that it hi-

....Why did he get a chill down his spine thinking of that?
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:50 pm

She etched a rune circle under his feet and scattered several materials of varying nature around before pouring magic into it. "Spirits of the dawn, show us a power that will take form and aid this one in his endeavors, I beseech you!"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:54 pm

"Oh boy! I can't wait!"

Spike stood there, smiling widely as he watched the magic begin to work it's..well..magic. It wasn't something he was too familiar with. When he fought Specter's forces, he had to deal more with technology than the arcane arts.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 11:16 pm

The magic circle flashed brightly with an electric air, almost blinding Spike as the spirits sent in a familiar suited to the boy. As the light faded, the familiar for the boy stood just before him, ready to make it official.

(I could give you a monkey kind of familiar, but I think I'll leave this up to you)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 11:44 pm

Oh boy...!
Here it comes...!
It was amazing! It was glorious! It was...

"....A monkey? The spirits must really have a sense of humor."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 8:38 am

"Oh, that's an amazing coincidence, or maybe it's fate?" She chuckled as she looked upon the small monkey as it approached Spike. It's body was covered in a golden-brown fuzz, it's eyes were a blue-grey color, and the most noteworthy about it was that its tail was red. It reached its hand up to Spike to take. "Looks like it's ready to make it official."

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 8:40 am

"....."

There was definitely some delicious irony to be had here, that was for sure. After all, Spike's whole shtick has been capturing monkeys. And now here he was, with a monkey familiar.

Kneeling down, he took the monkey's hand, shaking it. "Nice to meet ya, little guy."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 11:45 am

The monkey took his hand and climbed up his body to his shoulder, his tail wrapping around his neck gently for support. "Seems he already takes a shine to you. That's good, wouldn't want to be at odds with your familiar, now would you?"

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 12:12 pm

"You have a point." He scratched the monkey's head, smiling softly. "So...Do you got a name, little guy? Or do I need to come up with one? Cause...I dunno, you look like a Wukong to me."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 12:28 pm

The monkey nuzzled Spike contentedly, seeming to like the name. "Sounds like a winner, Spike. Your new friend has a name now!" Adri gave Wukong a gently pat and felt a flutter inside from how cute it was.

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 1:10 pm

"Heh...Pleased to meet ya, Wukong." He looked up at Adrianna, a warm smile on his face before he hugged her. "Thank you, miss Adri. I owe you one."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 1:37 pm

"Not at all, I just wanted to give you a leg up, Spike." She cleaned up the items on the floor and stored them away before coming back. "I hope you two enjoy each other's company." (Wukong should now be left up to you to control)

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys EmptyWed Jul 17, 2019 1:42 pm

"Will do...C'mon, Wukong!"

With a screech, Wukong followed Spike as they ran out, eager to practice and learn well they could work together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Familiar with Monkeys   Familiar with Monkeys Empty

Back to top Go down

Familiar with Monkeys
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next