Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail Empty
PostSubject: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 1:08 pm

Ryofu wasn't exactly sure how she got to this world, especially since the last thing she remembered was, you know, dying, but she wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. And what a world it was! It was filled with people that were like something straight out of a story book! Fairies, demons, horse people, she could have swore she saw an angel once, too; it was like nothing she'd ever seen before! And she'd even felt a few of them using Chi, or at least something like it. Maybe it was more commonplace here? And they were doing things with it that she'd never thought possible, too.

Like how she saw one person doing some weird magic that completely zonked out some poor schmuck. She'd seen a few like that, so she tried something similar with some jerk she pulled off the streets with her eyes. And it worked! Guy was out like a light in a matter of moments! She'd never even thought of doing something like that before, but maybe she needed to get creative again.

Still, she couldn't get distracted. She could feel her sickness still there. As she walked through town, she suppressed a cough that she knew all too well, one that racked her body every time it came out. Even after death, she wasn't free from her fate. Back then, she was resigned to it, and was just determined to take as many people with her as she felt deserved it, but now? This place was amazing, maybe there was a cure for her just waiting to be found. She wanted to believe that, even if for a little bit. But it was really hard to focus on it with all of these cute animal people everywhere she looked...

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 5:40 pm

Yesterday night, she was assigned to scout out and capture a thief that has been causing some havoc: breaking into homes and stealing valuables; the task was oddly mundane as the culprit was not even a midara. The only reason, she was called for this was because of the fact that the thief was skilled in using the shadow and obscuration to her advantage, evading even the militias. Unfortunately for her, Luna's illusory magic created light to reveal her location while combining this with misdirection and deception to lure her right into the arms of the local authority.

Unfortunate, the speed whole information gathering, deduction, and calculation of where the thief will strike next, adding to laying out a trap, creating a diversion, and a plan to lure the thief into a trap caused her to expend quite a lot of energy. Alice had mandated that she take some time off due to the strenuous nature of the mission and how Luna completed the task too fast at the cost of her health.

Tonight, she was simply relaxing on the bench of the park. There were very few people roaming about and all of them were going about her business. Her gaze lingers towards the decorated night sky full of stars, each tiny speck of light winked and twinkled. Although she normal enjoys basking in the moonlight, there is something oddly satisfying with the new moon not causing the stars to blur. Almost uncharacteristically, she was feeling almost languid within such serene scenery as time itself seems to blur for the moon rabbit.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm

Ryofu's mind was considering options when her mind was cut short by a sight that completely captured her thoughts. On the bench, was this absolutely adorable girl with giant, floppy bunny ears.

Oh my god

Dipping into a nearby hiding spot in a bush away from her (and anyone else's) vision, she silently observed what could be reffered to as her prey. She seemed exhausted, simply enjoying the night air and watching stars.

I'd want to take her for myself even if she was just human because she's just that cute. But that on top of it...oh my goodness it's the cutest thing I've ever seen! That mysterious air, those soft, untouched features and those precious, floppy ears...I HAVE to have her! And now, with these new powers, I can do it, too!

The idea of searching for a cure long since being stuffed away for later, she watched and learned all that she could about this beautiful creature, waiting patiently for the perfect moment to strike.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 7:33 pm

Her rabbit ears twitch as she heard someone slips down into the bushes, picking up even the slightest noise. She turns her head slightly towards the direction of the bush, tilting her head curiosity but cautiously. In nighttime with little visibility, someone slipping to hide is not a good sign, especially when it is near her.

Luna sighs. Apparently, she isn't going to going to be getting the rest that she needed today. She makes a brief gesture before slowly she weaves her illusions within two folds, the first is to create a duplicate illusion right on top of herself, making it virtually indistinguishable that anything happened. The second is to make herself fade into transparency that she is virtually invisible, causing her form to fade out but not her illusion.

The result is that her illusion replaces herself visually and seamlessly. It was not her best illusion as it doesn't bear her signature and is only visual but it should be enough. With a brief thought, the Luna illusion gets up and starts towards the bush to "investigate".
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:11 pm

As Ryofu watched from her hiding spot, she noticed the bunny make some kind of strange motion with her hands. It didn't seem to have any outward effects but that just made it more suspicious. Was it a signal, perhaps? Did she have friends? Was she spotted?

She didn't have time to think before she started making her way towards her. Crap, she HAD spotted her! But...something wasn't right here. That motion was clearly there for a reason, and it was making this whole thing reek. She placed a hand on the ground, feeling the Chi underneath it, and most importantly, not feeling the presence of the being approaching her.

I knew it! Wait, but what does that mean? Am I being tricked? Can I just not feel her? But I can't feel her footsteps, either. This might be an illusion! And if she's capable of something like that...oooh, I'm getting even more excited~!

Intent on not falling for whatever was approaching her, Ryofu moved between hiding spots faster than the eye could follow, darting back and forth before suddenly appearing behind the bench she had been sitting on, leaning over it and looking directly at this strange illusion. "You know, that's a pretty neat trick you've got there. I almost fell for that. Clearly, you're full of surprises~ And that's making me even more excited to actually meet the real you~"

She wasn't aware of where she was right at this moment, but she knew she couldn't be far. If she had tried to slip out while leaving behind this fake, then she couldn't have gotten too far, at least. Right now her attention was focused on the Chi flowing around her, and feeling where her cute potential bunny pet could have gotten to.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 8:23 pm

"!!!" Luna was briefly surprised that the individual has figured out the illusion so quickly. Albeit it was a lower level one but not many would have caught on with the first try. She closes her eyes for a moment before the illusion raises her hand briefly. This time another illusion appears a few feet away but has more substance and more resembles Luna presence-wise than the previous.

"What is it that you seek of me?" Luna's quiet and serene voice coming from the illusion. The real one was just as calm but more alert, her eyes constantly on the other person just in case this illusion doesn't fool her either. The stalker was fast, very fast. Fortunate, Luna sparred with a colleague that has similar speed before. She just needs to watch the subtle motions that occur when one begins to accelerates.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 9:02 pm

She could feel another one materializing just a short distance away. Was she giving up? It certainly didn't feel like it. Her voice was melodious though, and every bit as graceful as she looked. It was enough to send a shiver of excitement through her.

"I guess you could say I'm not from around here. Seeing people like you makes me loose my train of thought, sometimes. Things as cute as you~" she said, suddenly appearing next to the newly appeared bunny. This one seemed to have some weight to it, making it seem more real. After that little trick though, Ryofu was on edge. For all she knew, that could also be a trick of hers. That's good though, if it meant she was fighting back a little. It would be enough to make the finish all the sweeter.

She let a hand gently glide across one of those soft ears, hand crackling with the soft green glow that was Chi and likely leaving a pleasing, numbing sensation as she did. It felt solid enough (and amazing to touch) but she wasn't convinced. In an instant, she was seated comfortably on one of the ends of the bench, observing this figure.

"Truth be told, you're the most adorable thing I've ever seen. And I want you. It's as simple as that, really." she said, folding her legs as she got comfortable on the bench. Something felt off about the being in front of her. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but seeing how she created the other, she was convinced the being in front of her was yet another trick. She just couldn't nail down why yet.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:11 pm

The Luna illusion sighs and shakes her head briefly, to shake off the numbness that she is simulating that she is feeling but also a lingering sadness within her expression.  There is an air of sadness about.  The tone, the demeanor of the voice.  The emotion portrayed doesn't need to come from the illusion.  The speaking and resignation are enough.  "It is not how I generally wish to be known.  Only by cuteness."  The illusion looks at the green-haired woman.  "May I ask of your name, though?"

Even when veiled in transparency, she is still a bit sad that she is only seen as one dimensional in a sense when she had tried hard to cultivate herself in a way that is much more.  That sadness is projected and magnified through the actions that she is creating at the illusion.

That being said, the real Luna decided to slowly slip off of the bench and a few feet away as the proximity of the woman was a bit too close that the wrong errant movement would cause an invisible contact, ousting herself.

Last edited by Dataslycer on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 10:34 pm

She looked as though she hurt the poor thing's feelings by focusing too much on how adorable she is. Even if it was something that Ryofu loved, clearly it was pushing too hard on the bunny. She could tell it wasn't much of an act, either, at least much more truthful than these impostors.

"Oh, but that's clearly just one of your qualities, and what I noticed at first. You're clearly quite skilled, and intelligent to boot. Forgive me if I felt I was putting down your other good points. Such a thing is a disservice to you, clearly~"

She shifted in her seat a little, crossing her legs the other way as her figure did a small, eye-catching bounce. "And all of those things is why I want you. I've always had a fondness for rabbits, and you're everything I value in a person all rolled in one, complete with the extra cute bow on top."

If I'm just going to die anyway, I might as well have fun with it. Maybe in the arms of someone I could make give a crap about me beyond physical appearance...that sounds nice. Just one look at her says all that needs to be said, she's got it all and then some.

She felt no need to exert more of her own abilities towards what was clearly a copy of some sort, instead deciding to see what her reaction would be as she leaned back on the bench, moving one of her arms behind it. "Name's Ryofu, by the way~" she said as she flashed her a sly smile. Her disposition and body language exuded massive confidence, as if she was used to things going her way. That may have been the farthest thing from the truth, but Ryofu was also a fantastic liar.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:55 pm

The illusion steps a bit so to be a bit out of range from Ryofu's reach before turning around before smiling lightly, albeit still watchful. "I'm Luna. Nice to meet you." There is a brief moment of her closing her eyes as in thought. "Would you like to join me at a cafe? That way we can talk over a nice meal and understand each other a bit more. It will be my treat." She gestures over to a small building over to her left turning her head to the cafe that she is mentioning. "And I would like to hear of where you are from. There are many wonders within the world that I have not seen before.

The whole charade of the illusion is pretty natural as Luna is practically projecting herself to it as if she was there, albeit in a 3rd person sense. However, this view also allows her to observe Ryofu a bit. She wasn't entirely certain but there was this sense of Ryofu creating of illusion upon herself in regards to herself. Perhaps the trip to the cafe may be able to shed light on her a bit.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 9:25 pm

While Ryofu's expression was unchanging, still exuding confidence with a sultry look, it was one that belied her try nature. She was observing every scant movement she could, every small detail that could point to the real Luna. Speaking of which, Luna. What a beautiful name. It was perfect for her, having all of the elegance and grace that she did. It only made her more determined to take her for herself. But she was clearly a wily one. And playing the long game would make the reward that much sweeter.

"My, after what I just told you, and you're offering to go out with me? You're an interesting one, to be sure. That, or very confident. Either way, I'm too intrigued to say no. Lead the way, Miss Luna~" she said, punctuating each syllable of her name in a seductive way.

She got up to join her, but before she got too far, Ryofu brought another lightly crackling hand to her ear in a gentle rub. "But first, why don't we stop with these illusions and we talk, face to face, hmm~?" she said, not 100% sure that she was one but her hunches tend to be pretty close to accurate, so she took the shot in the dark about it. Plus, her ears were absurdly soft to the touch.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 9:43 pm

Luna's acute hearing heard the slight crackle that Ryofu's hand was making and directed her illusion to move two fingers to the center of Ryofu's wrist to impede moving the hands to her ears. It was as solid and gentle in touch but with precision and was genuinely solid enough.

"Some illusions are real enough to the senses.
And some things that are real, have an illusory facade.
While whether I am an illusion may or may not be clear,
one that is clear is that I am not the only one with a masquerade."

Afterward, the illusion starts to walk away with the riddle left lingering. Luna herself decided to vacate as well albeit in a different direction towards the destination she had agreed on while illusion and the riddle helps distract Ryofu. Beside, her reaction may help discern if Luna's hypothesis is closer to the truth.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 9:54 pm

She wasn't particularly annoyed by her blocking her touch. If anything, her quick and solid movement was surprising, but not entirely unexpected. If anything, she looked more amused than anything.

That riddle, though...she was never one for riddles, but she was able to get the message across. "...you just surprise me more and more, tonight, Miss Luna." She didn't even attempt to deny the meaning to it. It was clear she was far too smart for that, and there wouldn't be a point to it. She followed wordlessly along with what she still believed was a copy of the darling little rabbit, curious to see what else she had to say. At this point, clearly this was much more interesting than just overpowering the girl and making her want it. And besides, that could still come later.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:47 pm

The illusion seems to be taking her time in her pacing allowing the real Luna to get further ahead of the two that she would arrive first. Part of her wonder if she should just make her escape but that would not resolve the issue and the next encounter may not fare so well. She wasn't confident in her abilities should Ryofu try to dominate her.

"Here we are. At the cafe just ahead, you will find me already with the menus. Have a nice evening and I hope you find peace on your heart."

With that, the illusion finally faded out. Just ahead, Luna had already seated herself along with two menus. Her eyes are currently closed but open as she turns towards Ryofu and smile before gesturing at the chair at the other end. "Welcome, Ryofu. Please make yourself comfortable. The waitress will be here shortly."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 6:59 pm

She didn't seem all that surprised when the illusion faded out of existence. If anything, confirming her own thoughts made her feel a little better. That "find peace on your heart" comment left her somewhat confused, however. She walked inside and found yet another Luna waiting for her, as if all of this had been meticulously planned out. She was rather impressed, quite honestly.

She moved to the chair adjacent to Luna, taking a moment to observe the rabbit in front of her. Was this one a fake as well? Or was this the true Luna? It was hard to say from the environment. Maybe that was intentional on her part.

"So, you said you wanted to "understand me", right? There's not a lot to understand, really, but you've certainly caught my interest, at least. Feel free, ask away." She said, cradling her head with both hands with that same look of confidence from earlier.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 7:43 pm

Luna smiles as she looks at Ryofu's eyes  "Well.  As you have arrived, you are a new person to meet, a new wonder, and hopefully a new friend. And I feel that a good meal and a pleasant conversation is a good way to start off."  Her left ear twitches briefly as she hears the waitress drops by to take their order.  She was a slender woman with stark white hair in a twin-tail hair fashion.  

Strangely, the white hair was starting to look grayish like Luna's and the twin tails could resemble rabbit ears.

The twin-tailed waitress smiles and asks for what would they like to drink and if they would like to order yet.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyMon Apr 22, 2019 8:13 pm

"Hmm...I like the way you think, Miss Luna. But I'm still surprised you offered at all considering how we met." It wasn't long before the waitress arrived to take their order. She was in a cute set of twintails, much bigger than her own, however.

She observed the woman for just a moment, a thought forming in the back of her mind, before dismissing it, and ordering a sweetened tea, along with what Luna had ordered, and a little time to look things over. As she turned to leave, she was sure of it now: this was another trick, although for it to be this complex...could she be overthinking it? But at the same time, it was clear that the rabbit was very adept at illusions. Maybe she was thinking just hard enough about it...

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 8:20 pm

"Well even if we started off on the wrong foot, the tension does not have to remain and through pleasant conversation, we can learn much from each other." And perhaps learn more about this stranger that seems rather infatuated with her and even her origin.

Luna herself ordered green tea as well as tomato bruschetta. She was slightly surprised Ryofu ordered the same thing for a moment before deciding she was doing so due to not being too familiar with the food in the menu. She inclines her head politely to the waitress as the menus are collected and the orders are taken. As the waitress leaves, she notices Ryofu was...staring at the waitress. At a bit of a concern, she decides to inquire "So something the matter?" Asked a seemingly worried Luna.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyWed Apr 24, 2019 8:39 pm

She watched as the waitress left, ideas running through her head, and watching for any traces of body language or tone shift that would tip her off to what she was thinking. However, what confirmed it for her was not the waitress itself, but "Luna's" reaction to it. In truth, she didn't know the truth of what was going on, but it was clear to her now that she was up to something.

"Oh, nothing, Miss Luna. I'm just admiring how good you are at this. It's been enough to keep me guessing, and I won't lie that it's been fairly entertaining." She said with a surprisingly warm smile. In truth, she liked someone that could keep her on her toes. "So, you wanted to know about me, yes? You've already got my attention. Please, feel free~"

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 8:44 pm

Luna seems a bit confused at Ryofu's complement for a moment, looking over to the waitress heading to the kitchen before something briefly dawns on her and understand what she means.  "...thank you, I believe."  Luna still sounds a bit uncertain before she decided to ponder on it later.  

She places her hands together on the table in front of her as she returning Ryofu's smile.  "Well let us start at the basics.  What is it that you do?  And where do you hail from?  You seem to possess the air of one whose origin is rather far from here."  Luna recalls several people that she has met that came from other realms.  Is she one too?

Last edited by Dataslycer on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptyFri Apr 26, 2019 9:05 pm

She leaned back in her chair a little, her posture somewhat relaxing as she thought about the question. "Truth be told, Miss Luna, the last thing I remember before waking up here...was dying. The second time, actually. I suppose the place that I'm used to is more...modern? This whole "magic" thing is completely alien to me. I'm used to Chi," she said, sending a few crackles of it through her hand to illustrate her point, "as the main source of fantastic abilities. You can do some pretty crazy things with Chi, but none of them could do things like you do. And I'll bet that's more the norm."

She went back to leaning forward onto the table, cradling her head between her two hands. "I suppose I have a purpose here now. Back then, I was resigned to my fate, and all I wanted was to end a few assholes that deserved it more than I did. Now, though...none of that matters. I'm here now, in a world with people with amazing abilities beyond my comprehension. I figure, if anyone can help with-" she stopped herself before going too far. She hadn't had anyone to really open up to before, not since...her, at least.

"Well, let's just say I have a purpose, and leave it at that. And you aren't my purpose, before you ask. I just get distracted too easily for my own good, really. It's my fatal flaw." she said, the look she had resembling her earlier one but slightly...softer, perhaps?

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 4:57 pm

Luna looked at Ryofu as she listened to the tales of her life before her death and how her story unfolded into this realm. A hand moved to her own chest near her heart as she felt some remorse for Ryofu; the only grace factor was even though she was willing to die, she was alive here now.

But what was it that would have killed her? What was her purpose that she stopped short of speaking it? Much of Ryofu was still a mystery.

"Well, I am glad that you are alive now." Luna warmly replied with an equally warm smile. "A second lease on life is rare to have. I hope that you have been enjoying the first moment of this life. Though magic is present within, I believe that chi...ki is used by some here as well. Even some technology is accessible to some savvy enough to develop them" Luna paused for a moment as her ears rose slightly as she looked behind her. "And abilities aren't the only things to enjoy in this realm."

The waitress arrived with a tray skillfully balanced on her hand. Stopping before the two, she placed the sweet and green tea to Ryofu and Luna respectively before the tomato bruschetta was placed before them. The twin-tailed waitress bowed before she allowed them to enjoy their meal.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptySat Apr 27, 2019 5:46 pm

She looked...puzzled, at Luna's sentiment. 'Glad that she was alive?' They'd only just met today! And their first interaction was Ryofu trying to practically break the girl! She was cautious enough to known when someone was feeding her fake words just to appeal to her, but...she didn't really get that from her. It felt as natural as it could have possibly been.

Everything about Luna confused her. She couldn't deny part of that was interesting, though. Was everyone like this, here? Completely unreadable?

"So I've seen. So this magic is something entirely different than what I'm used to...it feels like the place I came from felt more..."modern," I guess? But the people here make up the difference using magic, so it doesn't really feel like it. It's...odd. And my world didn't have anything like you, or any of the other kinds of people here. Mythical creatures and things I was told about in story books are everywhere! Even some things I couldn't even understand or expect!"

Part of her felt that she was growing too attached to this woman she still barely knew anything about. Something about her demeanor was...very easy to open up to. But she never opened up to anyone! Or, at least, she didn't think she knew how to.

Whatever thought she was going to think next was cut off when the food was placed before them. It looked amazing, doubly so for someone who was used to living off of scraps. She had to stop herself from drooling at the display. She still made an aside glance at the waitress, the idea still fresh in her mind and scanning everywhere for potential threats to her person, as usual. But damn did that smell and look good.

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 12:20 am

"The realm does feel quite otherworldly at first. But you will find yourself adjusting to it in times. Despite that many of the races here seem to be drawn from a fantasy novel, you will find there are many that are like us in a way."

Luna gestured to herself before she spoke again. "I myself do not consider myself to be mystical by any mean. Only an aptitude for illusions, words, and music. " Luna pauses for a moment as she looks to the left of herself. Almost immediately, an illusion of Ryofu herself materialized into sight, sitting in the exact same manner and posture as the original. The mirror mirage lasted for about 3 seconds before it faded.

Otherwise, I am fairly unremarkable compared to everyone else." Luna paused for a moment to take a small bite from the bruschetta, her eyes closed contently, smiling from the fresh kaleidoscope of vegetable flavors.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail EmptySun Apr 28, 2019 12:43 am

The conjured image of her own form was the first thing to truly shock her tonight, even if it only lasted for a brief moment. Something about seeing...herself, didn't sit right with her. The most confusing part was that she couldn't explain why it bothered her so much.

"Unremarkable? While I'm not super familiar with what people are really capable of yet, that couldn't be the farthest thing from the truth." As she saw Luna take a bite of the food presented to them, she decided to do the same. Whatever she was going to say next was drowned out by having actually good food, something her body wasn't used to, as she leaned into her palm with a gentle hum, a look of bliss on her face.

It took her a moment before she was able to collect herself again, and what she was originally thinking. "Back where I came from, these abilities were only used to fight one another. In a way, it was chaos. Everything we had was meant to fight some big war for power from out ancestors, or reincarnations, or whatever. Everyone was a pawn of someone else, just another piece on the board. Myself included."

"But you? You've made things like this work in ways that aren't just...meant to hurt people. Part of me...kind of admires that, I guess. That's what's truly so alien to me, I suppose." Ryofu looked a little down at the thought of it all, brushing the side of her arm anxiously.

Why do I suddenly care what she thinks of me? I barely know her! And my first meeting started with me wanting to make her a pet! Which I still kind of do! And yet...why does the thought of someone like her, treating me like so many others have...make me feel so uncomfortable? I should be used to it by now, getting those kinds of looks...having those kinds of words thrown at me...so why is this so different?

PostSubject: Re: Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail   Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail Empty

Back to top Go down

Chasing a Rabbit by the Tail
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next