Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shay vs Orianna

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 12:59 pm

Orianna had just finished being dressed for the day, wearing a sundress with a soft violet shade. "Ah, good morning."

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Confused and still unsure of what happened all Shay can manage to say is, “Who are you?!” He looks around as if he had no clue as to what happened the night before.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:45 pm

"My name is Orianna, princess of a kingdom that's long since departed from this world," she told him. "And I'm also the vampire who bested you last night. Don't worry, I haven't done anything bad to you, in fact I sympathize. However, I'd recommend you drop whatever contract that requires my head. I don't know who could possibly want the head of a reclusive monarch anyway!"

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:59 pm

“Oh I see... Well if I cause you any trouble I would like to apologize,” Shay said as he bowed

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:34 pm

"Oh no, it's fine! In all honesty, I don't mind guests, nor do I mind fighting either. I like to see how strong humans can be from time to time, in fact." She approached the bed and offered a hand. "What I do mind is misinformation... I don't appreciate whatever foul rumors are being spread about me, my friends, or my home."

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 8:56 pm

He smiles and takes it. As this happens he says, “I can understand that I guess. But it can always be hard to know a ‘monsters’ for lack of a better term, intentions and due to a few bad eggs everyone associates you guys with evil.” He blushes lightly as he takes her hand

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:20 pm

"I understand, don't you worry," she replied, offering him a smile. "Come, won't you join me in the garden for breakfast?" She told one of her maids to tell the chef to make breakfast for the guest as well.

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:38 pm

“May as well, I have nothing better to do.” He smiles, then realizing he is blushing lowers his head to hide the blush.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:46 pm

She giggled, finding his embarrassment a bit funny. "What's wrong? Holding a lady's hand too much for you?"

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:36 pm

He smiled, but there was something about being near her that made him blush. Her comment on the that fact made him go even redder.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 10:48 pm

Orianna just laughed a bit more and went to leave her bedroom. Just down the hall, she caught a glare from Theresa, but she ignored it as she headed for the garden.

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:15 pm

Noticing this caught up to Orianna and asked, “Who is that?”

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 12:20 am

"My head of the guard, Theresa Morvain. She ensures no danger I face is too great, no decision too reckless, and no fun too enjoyable!" She turned the corner, unwanting to maintain a presence in her guard's eyes.

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptyMon May 13, 2019 11:17 am

“Well that is good. Of course it isn’t my place to say so, but why not give her some credit. If she is that protective over you wouldn’t that mean she cares for you deeply. I mean if I didn’t care for someone as deeply as that I certainly wouldn’t be watching their every move.” Shay looked a bit more serious as if he was reminiscing, despite his best attempts there was small signs of a past pain on his face.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptyMon May 20, 2019 3:43 pm

"I know... But what about you, guest. You seem troubled, which reminds me. You seemed hesitant, even ashamed to be here for your contract. Why do you take jobs your clearly against?" She could tell something was wrong.

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptyTue May 21, 2019 4:32 pm

“Well my troubles involve why I do what I do. I lost my father to a midara and one turned my sister into one of them. After that I lost my mother to disease. Due to circumstances one might say that it is partially due to me so. As for the contract I took it because I was told that a horrible Midara resided in this castle and that she was almost like pure evil. Like I said before it may be due to predjudice or something. But you don’t seem like a bad person hence the reason I’m ashamed. I mean I came in threatened you and yet now you show me hospitality and kindness, I mean who wouldn’t be ashamed,” he looks somewhat better but it is obvious from the look on his face whatever is troubling him may be to painful to talk about but he was being honest about what he had said, he just didn’t divulge the whole story.

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptyThu May 23, 2019 1:08 pm

"I'm very sorry to hear that, and that I may have reminded you of something so terrible. I have family issues of my own as well, so I understand some of what that feels like." It wasn't exactly new, she always held her mother in her thoughts, even as her fate remains unknown. The fact remains she's not here and that Orianna was left completely devoid of family, sans Theresa as a technical exception, but that was simply because she was made her godmother. "I recognized your hesitance to attack last night, so I thought if I challenged you, it would, perhaps, alleviate your shame."

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptyFri May 24, 2019 11:43 am

“Well thank you for that,” Shay smiles as she said that, “it isn’t our fault that I think about my family. Generally they tend to always be in my thoughts. Is there someone you lost?”

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun May 26, 2019 3:56 pm

"My mother. None of us knows for sure what happened to her, some in our home think she was killed, others believe she went missing or maybe she's trapped somewhere." Her chest tightened, like a icy hand was gripped strongly upon it. She thought, but never talked much about her. "I believe that she's still alive."

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptyTue May 28, 2019 3:10 pm

“I’m sorry to hear that. It must be much harder not knowing what happened. But if it helps I would be more than happy to use some of my contacts to see if maybe she was hunted or if she has a bounty. If she is like you it is probably not for a good reason,” Shay could see her pain and was genuinely trying to offer some form of closure. He knew what it was like to lose parent, but he could never imagine the pain of not know what happened to a parent. He tried to put a comforting hand on her shoulder, but stopped deciding that he shouldn’t do something like that with out permission

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2019 6:55 pm

"Thank you very much, I'd greatly appreciate that. She's like an older me, but with blonde hair, oh and wavy too! She has a really beautiful smile and she's very huggable--!" That inner child exploded out as she described her mother. A warm cadence of long-suppressed innocence came flooding out as she delivered line for line of what she remembers of her mother. As she went on, she felt tears roll down her cheeks, overjoyed that she still rememebered so much of her after all these years. In that happiness there was just a touch of sorrow as well, as she'd asked for help before, to Adrianna herself, but no sign of her was found.
Even still, she believed her mother was alive, out there somewhere. Why was she gone for so long? Don't know. Why didn't she come before? Don't care! As long as she came back one day, Orianna could be happy.
"O-Oh, and her name. That's important! Her name is Solise Rosella."

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 11:36 pm

Shay smiled warmly and looked at her in the eyes. Once again the question raised in his mind at why there was a contact to kill her out. He knew that with it still out she would be in danger constantly and even though she was very capable he was concerned that HE may take the contract. He made a promise to himself to protect her. There was something strange in him that be couldn’t identify or understand. He had a thought, “Maybe I’m feeling love?” But then quickly brushed it aside. There was no way a woman as amazing as Orianna could love him. He said, “I’ll see what I can do, I’ll also see if I can get rid of that contract on you, but how about some breakfast first?”

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 8:38 am

"Oh, thank you very much, but if it's a troublesome effort, I wouldn't want to ask so much," she replied, thinking that she could really just deal with inteuders herself. Most who try to access her castle can't cross the barrier and those who slip by usually turn out very agreeable. "Breakfast does sound wonderful though."

BoredAF

BoredAF

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 10:46 pm

He smiled brightly and said, “It shouldn’t be too hard.” As he thought about this concern crossed his face. He knew Orianna was powerful but he didn’t want her to fight someone and get seriously hurt, especially if it was at that Spellsword’s hands. He looked around and asked,”Um... could you show me where I am supposed to go?”

BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 6:44 am

"Oh my apologies, follow me." She led the way to the dining room, a very well-kept room with a clean, polished wood table, tall windows on one wall, and small violet banners on the other, with a small emblem of a rose with a thorned stem sprouting from the top of the blossom, rather than the bottom. "This is the dining room here. Breakfast is usually served automatically unless noted, but as we have a guest this morning, our cooks would like to personally know what you would like for the best service."

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shay vs Orianna   Shay vs Orianna - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shay vs Orianna
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next