Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

June in the Mansion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

June in the Mansion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 12:45 pm

"Healing magic works just about the same way as stitching, from what I've experienced." she took a seat next to June, intent on showing her something up close. "Seals wounds and makes the body heal faster." Maya then lifted up her blouse, showing the bandaged wound. She carefully placed a palm on the wound, a faint green glow emanating from it. "So if what you say is right then-"

Maya winched in pain as she jerked her hand away from her stomach. "Agh! It even hurts more than before. My healing is rudimentary, but I think I finally know how it works now. Those 'germs' as you called them, I think they get healed as well. Guess proper healers either kill them off with magic or have some alcohol nearby." she did a half-smile looking at the yarn. "And I suppose there's not much room to grow either, with that inside me."

For someone who barely started, Maya appeared to be a very fast learner, even connecting two opposing fields together, or rather, finding out why they are opposed. Yet that only sparked more ideas for the curious witch, all of them cut short by a sensation that swept over her entire mind and body.

"Ah, June... this was not something I'd ever have imagined doing." she placed her hand on top of June's, her soul bubbling up with joy under the necromancer's watch. "But I do now... thanks to you."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 1:22 pm

"That's right. Healing magic is definitely an option as well, but even it has its flaws and extra steps beyond pointing magic at it and solving the problem. You're definitely grasping how things work, and even going beyond that and forming the right conclusions. You've picked up on things quick, Maya."

June herself took a look at the wound, inspecting the sides. "Germs can be both good and bad. There's ones that come from the outside air, and live in dirt, grime, that sort of thing. Those can be dangerous to enter the body since it isn't designed to take them in. But there also germs that live inside your body and do many important things, as well. Which is why it can be a tricky process to determine how much you should remove before patching up an injury."

From June's perspective, it seemed like her injury was progressing rather well. The outside was already starting to heal, and it was clear that the same was happening for her internals. Inwardly, she knew that things would be fine, but she was always worried until she saw the effects for herself.

However, the feeling that June was getting from Maya was something that she felt earlier. That warm, comforting feeling that she was feeling, much more than just appreciation. It was unmistakable, at least to June. It was a feeling that she had to address, before it progressed to a point where she wouldn't be able to talk her out of it. She rose back up to meet her at eye level, noting the happy, pure look on her face. She looked so beautiful when she was happy.

"Maya..." Her voice had a tinge of regret in it, for what she was going to have to do to her. "I'm really happy that you've taken to this so well. I feel like we should...talk, about a few things..."

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 1:41 pm

Maya's pure smile started to fade. She took note of June's tone and look. They were sad, melancholic, anticipating something, and whatever that was, she did not like it.

"I'm... all ears." was all she managed to say before becoming transfixed. June could see it in her soul, the radiating feeling growing stronger with every heartbeat. Perhaps Maya too, knew what was coming, and she did not like it either.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2019 9:03 pm

The more June looked at her, and felt her soul, pulsing like a heartbeat in anticipation, the harder it came to even form the thought that she dreaded. Even through all her bluster, her experience, her hardships, Maya felt...innocent, somehow. And that made what she felt like she had to say all the worse.

You know exactly what that feeling means. It's love. Pure, unfiltered attraction, towards you. And it's so powerful...as if it's a feeling she's not used to feeling. What if you're the first person she's ever truly fallen in love with? She said it herself, more than once by now: you've charmed her. Clearly in more ways than one. And she was the first person you've ever met to call you beautiful at first glance. She's absolutely smitten with you. And now, because you didn't do anything about it until now, you're at the point where you have to say something before it progresses to a point where you can't stop it. You have to do this.

June's confliction was written all over her face. She had given Maya something that it was very clear that she had never had in her life: comfort, care, and companionship. And now, it felt as though she had to rip it away from her. Her gaze drifted, unable to look Maya in the eye through it all.

If you truly love her, you will be honest with her instead of leading her on. No matter the consequences, this is your fault for having it get this far without the topic coming up. And you have to be the adult in this scenario and do something about it.

Her fist balled up in resolution, determined to force out the words that she felt Maya, and even she herself, needed to hear. Her throat felt dry, as if her mind was telling her not to, but she ignored it, for Maya's sake.

"Maya..." Her gaze met her, the conflict gone, but replaced with nothing but melancholy. "I love you...but, I don't think it's the kind of love that you want."

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 12:54 pm

Maya's eyes grew wide in disbelief. With mouth agape she watched as June answered her feelings directly.

How does she know... Her thoughts were quiet like whispers in the dark. The more Maya thought about it, the more she realized June's words that night were nothing but the truth. She really could tell what people were feeling; Maya sensed it too, from their talks all the way up to this point.

"Wh-What do you mean?" Maya looked worried and confused, a sight June never saw before. "I...I want it...your love." she spoke in a low, weak voice, like she was reaching out towards June.

Her face was burning red. The witch was completely taken by surprise, she could barely react to this. June could see it in her eyes: agitation, anxiety, fear. Maya's mind was going wild trying to grasp and picture the outcome. All of her predictions... she would rather not think about them.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2019 8:20 pm

June could only watch as Maya was clearly going through so many complex thoughts at once. It was an expression that said so much with no words. Seeing it wrenched at June's heartstrings even more. She expected her to be angry, frustrated, maybe even stomp out in defiance at her not returning her sentiment. What she got instead was a look of fear. One that was confused, and worried, and had no idea how to respond or react anymore. Maybe she didn't understand how June had come to that conclusion. For Maya, it was as if this person was able to see her innermost thoughts.

June looked up to face her, eye to eye. Now more then ever, she had to keep going.

"And I want to give it to you. Truly, I do. But...that's why, we need to talk."

June took a deep breath, hoping to calm herself. She took one of Maya's hands in her own, and held it tight enough to cause warmth between them.

"Maya...I'm sorry if, that sounded like that came out of nothing. I suppose I'm just...skilled at reading people. In more ways than one..." Maya had likely picked up that June had an ability like this by now. It was fine that she knew.

June's expression was a mix of her own emotions. Conflicted, about her own feelings and actions. Worry, that Maya saw her as some kind of monster for this. But, she was pushing it all down, so that she could keep going.

"Love is...complicated. I get the impression that, these kinds of feelings are...new, strange, and exciting for you. It can be, but...it's a lot more than just, "one person loves another person" like you might be thinking. For some people, it's like that, but for others, it can mean something...entirely different, sometimes, and yet have the same power and meaning behind it.."

She held her free hand out as a focus. "Picture how a child loves their parents. Do you think they would feel the same way to their parents as they would a husband and wife would feel? And yet, the love between child and parent is just as real and emotional as the other. The same could be said of people who have known each other their entire lives, and know each other inside and out. They also have love for one another."

June moved her free hand to Maya's cheek, a soft gesture. "What I'm trying to say is...love is more than just attraction. It's...a desire to see someone happy. And, from that alone...I love you, Maya. I really do. More than you might realize."

June's hand drifted off of Maya's face, where both hands went to her lap as she looked down, her expression somber. "And even with that...I know that's not the kind of love you're looking for. What you want. I'm...I'm sorry, Maya. I can't...give you exactly that. I'm sorry..." Her hands were balled up on her lap, inwardly cursing herself. It was easy to see on June's face, how not being able to give Maya back the love she clearly wanted was eating at her. How she wanted to, but knew that she couldn't. She couldn't even bring herself to look Maya in the eye anymore, as she looked down in silence.

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 11:11 am

"Love... so that's what... no... you're just like..."

Maya slowly broke into a mumbling mess. Fragments of her thoughts were coming out as words spoken not only to June but to herself as well. All traces of her smile were gone, and the crimson hue enveloping her visage turned to pale realization. Her soul, too, was a mess. Hidden beneath its usual ugliness was a torrent of emotions, impossible to understand.

On the outside, Maya moved her hand away from June's, slowly shifting herself further from the doctor. The deep, black pools that were her eyes now lost even the tiniest spark of life held within them. It was done. June saw it in her soul - everything had settled. What remained of the conflict was a cold, still water.

Maya just stood there, staring blankly at her own lap. Whatever conclusion she might have reached, whatever the effect June's words had on her, the blonde could not read. It was as if her soul was shut off from the inside. One thing was for certain: Maya would never be the same from now on.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:46 pm

The swirling torrent that was Maya's thoughts, feelings and emotions was something she felt all too well. It thrashed and bucked at Maya's mind, and June could feel it all. Every moment only made her feel more and more awful about herself. She had caused this. All of it was her fault.

As Maya's thoughts settled, an eerie silence washed over the both of them. June still couldn't bring herself to look up at Maya, her fists balled up in anger at herself. It was as if everything had just suddenly...stopped. It didn't feel natural, however. Like things had come to a conclusion. No, it felt...empty. Silent. It was as if all thought and feeling had died, in an instant.

The silence was cut by the sound of droplets of water, landing on June's lap.

You had to do this. You know that.

She could no longer feel anything from Maya. No feelings. No emotions. The two women sat on the couch, the deathly silence between them so thick you could cut it with a knife.

You had to be honest with her. You put it as best as you could. Something like this was going to happen at some point, if you didn't do it now.

Finally, June's face rose to look at Maya. Tears were flowing down in force now, the conflict and self-doubt reaching a breaking point. Maya's eyes looked just as empty as she felt, as if her soul had shattered. A husk of her former self.

What can you even say to her, right now? You turned her down. You caused this. There's nothing left to say.

Multiple times, June tried to say something, anything, to break this terrible silence. Nothing could come out. Nothing came to mind that would make any of this better. She didn't have even a hint as to what was formed from Maya's mind anymore. Nothing but silence. Maya didn't even react to June's attempts, still as a statue.

Eventually, June looked back down at her lap, the only sound being her tears falling onto it. She couldn't think of anything to say without making things even worse. Not when she had no idea how Maya was truly feeling.

You can't even offer an apology. Not when what you said caused this. Not when it's had such an effect on her. It would be an empty gesture, one that would go back on what you said.

And so, the two of them sat, both of them equally battered by their own thoughts.

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 5:46 pm

The quiet room gradually filled with the noise of June sobbing. Maya seemed to twitch ever so slightly at the other woman's tears occasionally, but not enough to stir the doctor from her own self-induced state.

Time moved on. It was like an eternity had gone by, with the two not saying anything. Every thought, every whimper, every small movement, they all drowned in the dreadful silence, thicker than any fog the witch could summon. It truly felt like this moment would never end, until she opened her mouth and let loose her words.

"Don't cry..."

Maya slowly inched towards the tearful June, reaching out towards her. For a moment, she had stopped, as if the very thought of touching June became a taboo, but continued nonetheless, putting her arm around the blonde. Maya let the woman lean against her body. Her soul was still bubbling with conflict, yet if her previous struggle could be described as booming loudly, this one was more akin to quiet humming.

The witch still wasn't looking at her, but that didn't matter to June. At long last the silence was broken and Maya revealed herself.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Every second ticked by like the hands on a clock, each more painful then the last for June. Every moment, June's mind was at an impasse. Wanting to do something, anything to move past this terrible moment. And yet, she couldn't. She felt helpless, to fix the thing that she had caused. Her hands were balled up in her lap, so hard that they would draw blood if June was capable, as all she felt like she could do was cry. She felt like a child; a weak, powerless child.

You don't even know how she feels right now. All that power and it's brought you here, to where you have absolutely no idea how to proceed.

The only sound through all of it was the soft sobbing of the doctor, second by second. And then, like a knife piercing through the darkness...

"Don't cry..."

A sound. A voice, that wasn't just sorrow. June stopped, letting her mind catch up to what had just happened. She couldn't bring herself to look up at Maya, not the way she thought now. Slowly, she felt the witch bring her arm around her, pulling her close and letting her lean towards Maya.

The mental torrent in June's mind was still very much there, most likely battering against her even harder than it was Maya right now. But, this one action was enough to get it focused on one, single point. If the action was meant to get June to calm herself, Maya would find that it had the opposite effect, as the floodgates burst from that one action and she sobbed even harder than before.

"I'm sorry..." June's voice finally came out, cracked and sore from her own sobs. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'm sorry..." Over and over again, the phrase rang out. It was the only thing that came to mind, through her tears and anguish. Her throat was sore, her head pounded, and the tears that flowed felt both of despair, and relief, that the woman before her didn't hate her for what June had said to her.

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 4:21 am

Maya's heart sank. June gulping her tears as she apologized over and over pained the witch. Like a dagger plunged in her chest, she felt a burning pain throb inside, viciously pulsating at every tearful apology.

"No..." Maya whispered. "Everything... is my fault."

She gently rubbed June's shoulder, holding her even closer. Her touch was warm, soft, inviting. Even the soul had calmed down, if only for a few moments, fully enveloped by the pain of regret. June could notice it in her voice, that Maya was holding back tears of her own and that, throughout all of her internal conflict, the witch still could not stop herself from reaching out to her.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 6:22 pm

June offered no resistance as the witch pulled her closer. Her tears still fell freely, but Maya's words were enough to slowly calm her sobs to a point of a small whimper. She had settled into the soft hug, still mulling over her own thoughts, and unable to bring herself to look her in the eye.

She thinks...this is her fault? But, why would she think that...? Is it, truly? You built her up, without saying anything, knowing how she felt, and then you crashed her back down. You could feel the emptiness in her, a feeling so deep and immeasurable that even you couldn't read it. And yet...here she is, comforting you and taking the blame for it.

June shook her head slightly, not satisfied with that answer. "Not, everything."

Finally, June rose to look Maya head on, her face mirroring the tone of her words. She, too, had her own anguish painted on her face, just like June had. "I...didn't know what to think. I meant what I said, and yet, when you were like that, after I said it...I felt like, I had made some sort of...horrible, mistake."

Her fist balled up entirely on its own, still feeling against herself and refusing to settle with Maya taking all of the blame. "I...hurt you, with what I said. I could feel that much. And...I'm so sorry. I guess a lot of that must have been...a little overwhelming, huh?"

June took one of her hands and wiped away what was left of her own tears, starting to feel them dry. "Goodness...I really am, an emotional wreck, aren't I?" She chuckled at her own remark, knowing it now more than ever to be truth.

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:47 am

She mustered up a smile, one that June easily saw through. Outwardly it looked as serene as she would imagine it, yet the bubbly warm feeling that usually accompanied it was nowhere to be seen.

"All because of me." Maya kept up the smile as she responded. Slowly, she got up the couch as well, her gaze drifting away from June's. "Not anymore."

It seemed that the witch's tears never came. The conclusion that Maya came to became apparent. Everything was her fault. She kidnapped the people, she used their souls, she cursed Soma and June and even attacked them as a guest in their own home. Now she made June cry again, after everything the doctor had done for her. To even think about wanting her love after all of that... Not anymore.

"I won't make you suffer anymore. I'll leave you alone, get out of your life." Maya turned around and started to slowly walk away from her. "You deserve better."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 11:37 am

Right as Maya turned around, she felt something catch her arm, keeping her in place. Waiting for her was a face she likely had never seen on June, before. Serious, and stern.

"Well, that just won't do." Her expression softened as June got up from her seat.

"My weak emotional state is something I will not let you take credit for. It is...a part of me, unfortunately. One that I accept. And at this point...simply walking out and never seeing you again would likely make me suffer just as much."

She moved her grip to her hand, holding it with a familiar warmth. "If leaving is truly what you want, then I won't stop you. But, I don't hold anything against you. Not anymore. And I meant what I said earlier. I love you, Maya. I just don't think it's the kind of love that you expected, or are used to."

Releasing Maya's hand, June held her arms out in an inviting gesture. "I'd like to find what we're both comfortable with, together. Plus, you seemed like you were having so much fun learning medicine with me. But, at the end of the day, I want it to be your choice. And I'll respect it, either way." June was practically giving off an aura of calm, and collected, a stark contrast to her earlier distress and despair. And now, she was going to let Maya choose her fate.

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 1:29 pm

With made up mind the witch closed her eyes and smiled. She wanted so badly to say the same three words to June as she did to her, to confess her love directly, but it was too late. After what June told her, the gears in her mind started spinning. Slowly was the witch grasping at concepts previously unheard of.

Maya realized that should she ever confess now, it would only make June suffer even more. So she had to endure, to distance herself. Even in the face of June's dazzling beauty, her kind and compassionate heart, Maya had to stand down.

"I'm sorry... I stand by my choice."

She opened her eyes, gazing directly into June's with the same newfound resolution she had. The blonde could still see conflict in her soul, perhaps one that would never come to an end, but she promised to respect Maya's decision, whatever that may end up being. And now, the choice was made.

June was ready to accept it all, to face the reality of seeing Maya go through that door and never return. But what happened next was a surprise, the kind Maya always seemed to pull off. Within moments, June found herself on the receiving end of a warm embrace. The witch hugged her close, just as she had hoped to.

"But it won't be forever... I can't imagine not seeing you again." the blue haired woman chuckled. "And to miss all the fun in learning from you? Well, that just won't do."
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Deep down, some part of June expected that answer. To say Maya had been through quite a lot in a very short time would be a massive understatement. And it was clear to June that Maya was determined to see it through. She looked confident, like when she had first met her. And yet, it felt different from that. Softer, perhaps. Focused, as well.

"...if that's what you want, then I won't stop yo-"

June's own statement of resignation was cut off by the sudden return of affection from Maya, the witch hugging her with surprising force. June didn't need another thought before wrapping her arms around her, the two of them holding each other close. One of June's hands went to the back of Maya's head, gently petting the back of it in a loving gesture.

"I'd like that a lot, Maya. Don't...don't make me wait, too long...alright?"

The conflict she could feel within Maya was enough to not let the hug last too long, letting it naturally end as the two felt their arms release from each other. If it had lasted two long, neither of them would have ever wanted it to stop.

"Oh! I had almost forgotten...wait here, for a moment."

Darting off back to the room that Maya had been sleeping in, June grabbed a familiar looking container and ran back to face her.

"Consider it doctor's orders. Even if I don't get to see you, you still need your rest, after all." Before Maya could offer any form of protest, June took one of the witch's hands and placed it there, curling up Maya's fingers around it to grasp it. She wasn't going to take no for an answer on this one, not when it was the one thing she felt like she could do for her now.

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 4:56 am

Maya held firmly on the pills, offering June a content smile. "Thank you. And don't worry about me, I'll return before you know it." she clutched June's gift close to her chest as she closed her eyes and thought of the two people she wanted to see the most right now.

"Goodbye, June."

With one last farewell, Maya gathered her possessions and left the clinic. Part of her hurt over the decision, but it was her choice. She needed to find herself, to find them. Luckily she had a strong idea where they were, the big, bustling city of Alexandria. If they would go anywhere from the forest, it would be there; and if not, the city would provide plenty of information as their looks would catch everyone's eye.

Fresh air filled her lungs. Briefly she shielded her eyes from the sun, having not been exposed to it in days. With a simple hand movement, she veiled her body in illusion, likening her clothes to the extravagant outfit she always wore. Just then, the sound of a branch being stepped on startled her.

Maya shook her head. Now she was back in the world, a world where one could not afford to be careless. In her hand, magic molded itself into an icicle, gradually smoothing itself and gaining the detailed texturing of a white cane. And so the witch left to seek answers, ready to get through anything that would stand in her way.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:30 am

She was careless, Maya almost caught her when she came out of the house, luckily she was fast enough to avoid her gaze. She couldn't let the witch see her, not after what happened that morning.

That morning.
Prophet returned to the camp with some fishes for lunch "I'm back..." She had started to get used to her unexpected companion. Placing the fish next to the campfire, Prophet sat next to Pal. "You never told me... Why are you in this forest..." One thing Prophet had noticed is that Pal had brought enough stuff to remain in this forest for a good while, which would mean he had something to do in here.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 6:13 pm

"Oh, more fish, great." Pal gestured to a pile of supplies. "Put them next to the others."

He was sitting down with his back leaned against one of the many wooden sticks supporting the tent. Her question amused him. "Well, you never asked." he answered with a sly smile. "But now I feel like asking questions too."

Pal's figure, for the first time since she met him, appeared serious and focused. "Where exactly did you come from? I know you didn't come from outside the forest. It looked to me like you just 'appeared' from within. Did you come from that Mansion?"

Letting out a short sigh, the man relaxed, putting on a much more carefree and inviting expression. "Tell you what, let's play a game. We both ask each other questions, the first to refuse to answer loses. You in?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 6:24 am

Prophet gave a pretty long thought to the idea before slowly nodding. "Fine..." At his question, Prophet just looked down before answering. "I... Don't know about... This Mansion you talk about..." As she shake her head, Prophet looked back at Pal. "My turn... Why did you come here?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 3:17 pm

She didn't know? There were not many ways to know if she was lying. Pal clicked his tongue and his little owl friend flew to his shoulder. "Well, Prophet, Colo here says he heard something right before the blue haired witch started to fight someone, then you just appeared out of thin air."

He would have hoped to get a better answer than that, but it was his fault for asking multiple questions in the first place. Alas, the woman answered, now it was only proper he do the same. "Speaking of the witch, guess it's my turn to answer. Mer is gonna kill me for this..."

The man took a few seconds to collect himself before looking Prophet in the eye. "I'm here on a mission to observe the Mansion and the three witches that live within, and all the other things lurking around. It's pretty straightforward really, and painfully dull if you ask me." he explained. "Which makes me wonder why you wanted to know about this in the first place."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 4:15 pm

His mission is to observe the Mansion and the witches? Why would someone do that... Unless... Prophet wanted to ask but first she had to answer. "I..." Remember old Jespar's words 'Always think quick, get them to show you their cards while keeping yours hidden.' The words of her old friend rang inside her head. "I'm observing the blue haired witch..." She replied, trying to make it sound as convincing as possible. "Why are you observing them?"
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 7:38 am

Pal chuckled. He had a triumphant look on his face. "Now, now, I haven't asked a question yet, but thanks for answering anyway."

Colo hooted in his ear, prompting a nod from the man. "So my question is, why are you watching her all sneaky-like?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 10:06 am

Prophet cursed to herself for failing to noticed his trap. "I... Think she needs to be watched closely..." That was her answer, not a lie but neither the full truth. "Now is... Your turn to answer." Her eyes moved to the little owl on his shoulder, a faint smile hidden behind her scarf as she waved at the tiny animal.

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2019 12:50 pm

Colo hooted weakly, looking at Pal for another nod of approval. He flew off the man's shoulder, landing close to Prophet. The small bird closed the distance between them on foot, taking careful steps towards the hooded woman.

"Come on, don't be scared, she'll play nice." Pal egged him on, much to Colo's distress.

Turning his attention back to Prophet, he started explaining. "I'm supposed to be gathering information about them, as much as possible. The times they go out every day, where they go, how many people they kill. It's why I have this camp set here, because of course no one's around to pick up the slack but me."

The owl let out an inquisitive hoot.

"Her? Some murder case in Tajar. Definitely more exciting than what's happening here." he paused for a moment while taking a good look at the woman. "But Prophet here is making things more interesting. Say, are you working for someone or for yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June in the Mansion   June in the Mansion - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

June in the Mansion
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next