Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)

Go down 
+12
065227n
VGDMalcolm
Mardion
Katanarama!
pepez
ICM
ChevalierDiabolique
wolfzero001
Zesquid
NeoGeno450
Professor Tree
Mkmd13
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptySun May 26, 2019 4:42 am

I think I found a really good one here guys!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ251289.html

The demo has two kissing scenes, both of them are direct. Also, for all you lipstick print lovers out there, both kissing scenes leaves lipstick prints on the screen that hinder your vision. You can also see the lipstick prints on the guy's face after they are done with him. The first kiss grab is random, just run into the girl and it will sometimes happen. The other kiss scene is all the time and to get that you have to go into the lockers. Some of the lockers will be booby trapped with girls already waiting inside to kiss you all up!

I'm going to buy this game and see how many more kissing scenes there are. If there are more, I will make videos of them and post them for you guys.

Professor Tree

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptySun May 26, 2019 8:54 am

This game is impossible, and I can't save anywhere.

I'm gonna need those videos if there's no easy way to play this.

EDIT: Holy shit, I was lucky enough to find the locker trap in the first room. My God, it's amazing, and the kisses are well animated too!

Last edited by Professor Tree on Sun May 26, 2019 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptySun May 26, 2019 12:29 pm

Fuuuuuuuug that's actually really good. The locker trap triple threat is especially nice.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyMon May 27, 2019 1:50 pm

I also would like to see video plz
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyMon May 27, 2019 5:34 pm

Same!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyTue Jun 04, 2019 6:38 am

It still hasn't been released on the English DLSite yet... Hopefully they release it there soon so I can get a video for you guys Sad

ChevalierDiabolique

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyThu Jun 06, 2019 12:19 am

I actually translated a few things for myself, only menus and some items.
The game is hard specially if you have no idea what you're supposed to do but after a while you pick up the pace.
That being say I have no idea how to make a translation patch or things like that but if anyone wants some tips and tricks I'm willing to help.
Back to top Go down
ICM

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 1:00 am

ChevalierDiabolique wrote:
some tips and tricks I'm willing to help.

Do you know how to save the game? Smile
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 4:19 am

You can only save the game after finishing a level
Theres 4 of them: the classroom, the gym, the pool and the infirmary
After finishing the last one you will be able to replay any of them and also save in a bed
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 4:19 am

After finishing the last one you will be able to replay any of them and also save in a bed
Back to top Go down
ICM

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptySat Jun 08, 2019 8:00 am

Very Happy Thanks
Back to top Go down
pepez

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 2:49 pm

ChevalierDiabolique wrote:

Wow this game is awesome!! Finally reverse rape game (escape) what isn´t too easy!!

But can someone help me lvl3 Pool lvl... I cant found every keys.. I got everything but not enough keys?

What i need to push when i check locker room and i got stuff, and sometime it ask question?..
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 8:02 pm

You get the full game?
Back to top Go down
pepez

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 1:42 am

NeoGeno450 wrote:
You get the full game?

yep
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 7:32 am

Mind sharing through DMs? =3
Back to top Go down
pepez

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2019 4:58 pm

NeoGeno450 wrote:
Mind sharing through DMs? =3

You can find it from https://hentai-sharing.net
Back to top Go down
Katanarama!

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 2:36 am

If anyone is having trouble at the pool level, 2 girls are in possession of keys. You will have to take damage searching them when you willingly touch a girl. The problem is...the key-holders look exactly like all the other girls!

You can tell the key-holder girls by the way they run away if you move close to them. If they enter the pool (or spawn in the pool), you might as well restart the level because girls move faster than you in the pool.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptySat Jun 15, 2019 6:40 am

Can you give a direct link to the game? I went to the site and I can't find it after so much scrolling, also seeing some unpleasant "ugly bastard" stuff in there too, which really makes me not want to keep scrolling.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:10 am

Katanarama! wrote:
If anyone is having trouble at the pool level, 2 girls are in possession of keys.  You will have to take damage searching them when you willingly touch a girl.  The problem is...the key-holders look exactly like all the other girls!

You can tell the key-holder girls by the way they run away if you move close to them.  If they enter the pool (or spawn in the pool), you might as well restart the level because girls move faster than you in the pool.  

Sorry for taking so long to answer, yes, there's two girls that are just wandering about that have 2 keys and you can tell them apart by them running away from you but also by a hearing a faint version of the alert sound the girls do when you're detected

The other 4 keys are 2 in the pool and 2 in the lockers, the lockers also need you to be aware of the sound of someone coming by, if you hear something like steps on a metal floor you must go run and hide on the locker.
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 11:11 am

NeoGeno450 wrote:
Can you give a direct link to the game? I went to the site and I can't find it after so much scrolling, also seeing some unpleasant "ugly bastard" stuff in there too, which really makes me not want to keep scrolling.

You can always look for the torrent, that's how I got it
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 12:16 pm

I should probably ask, is there anymore kissy stuff in there beyond the two already mentioned?
Back to top Go down
ChevalierDiabolique

ChevalierDiabolique

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyWed Jun 19, 2019 4:35 pm

Sadly no, those are the only two but it still is a good game.
Back to top Go down
Mardion

Mardion

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptySun Jun 23, 2019 8:27 am

This one was indeed fantastic! Of course it's really hard as well, but that made it all the more enjoyable for me. So many enjoyable moves out there, most of them involving multiple girls too!!

A tip I just realised : After finishing the game, you can talk to the store cashier to buy items... but you can also talk to her from the side and she'll sell you outfits for the girls to wear! You can also gamble your gold for standalone animations by using the gacha machine next to her.
Back to top Go down
VGDMalcolm

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 1:38 am

This game just released in English and also includes a new area (Bus/Train), new costumes, and new h scene animations. Also added an option to change difficulty.
Back to top Go down
065227n

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) EmptyThu Oct 31, 2019 3:55 am

Someone let me know if you find a download of the English version
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)   M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版) Empty

Back to top Go down

M男いじめ教室からの脱出(体験版)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Upon Her Lips :: Video Games-
Jump to: