Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Attack It! Devil Legion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Attack It! Devil Legion Empty
PostSubject: Attack It! Devil Legion   Attack It! Devil Legion EmptySat Jun 01, 2019 5:00 am

A new change of pace that I found on DLsite. This time, instead of being in control of the hero to save the world, your in control of the demons! I don't know much of the story, but the demo does provide with a direct kiss from the succubi that you control. It seems to damage them and makes them hornier for you.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ254303.html

Looking through the options, it also seems like they are making this in English as well. I tried the English option in the demo, but everything was still in Japanese. I'm not fond of being the aggressor instead of the aggresse, but this game still isn't that bad. I might pick it up once it goes on sale on the English site.

PostSubject: Re: Attack It! Devil Legion   Attack It! Devil Legion EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 6:33 pm

it currently has an english mode, you have to restart the game after selecting english in the options for it to apply.
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Attack It! Devil Legion   Attack It! Devil Legion EmptySun Jun 02, 2019 7:33 pm

stage 5-5 is one of the best stages to grind for money if you have a good team.
to three star it(works on hard too haven't tested on crazy) I recommend a using a max Lamia(attack type) active skill Lust and Imp(released) active skill Incarnation of Devil
Attack It! Devil Legion Attack11
Attack It! Devil Legion Attack10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack It! Devil Legion   Attack It! Devil Legion Empty

Back to top Go down

Attack It! Devil Legion
Page 1 of 1