Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
somebodyelse22

Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 11:20 am

He struggles against her, trying hard to get loose and get his force bolt off, but his mind is treating him to visions of Laura playing the succubus dominatrix with him....
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 11:46 am

Another struggle, once more in vain as Laura pushed him onto the mattress once more. "Let send you to paradise once again~" And just as she said, she started to ride his erect member once more sending jolts of pleasure all over his body. "Once you cum, you'll be all mine, I'll toy with you, show you amazing pleasure before I devour you completely~"

Struggle: 30, 29

Astarakus: 26 - Level: 10 + Bound
Laura: 24
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 11:52 am

Astarakus struggles hard against her, but his cock is dearly enjoying Laura's ride. He had to get her off of him and escape, he realized. Otherwise she'd drain his power, his manhood, and his masculinity totally...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 12:22 pm

Laura giggled as she saw Astarakus squirm under her grip. "Don't fight, just surrender to pleasure." She started once more to speed up the movement of her waist causing his, now sensitive, member to throb with anticipation. "Your little friend has already surrender to me~"

Struggle: 1, 54

Astarakus: 26 - Level: 8 + Bound
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 12:24 pm

Astarakus struggles against her, especially motivated by his vision of her draining his manhood down to size...and slipping it into a cock cage afterwards..
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 1:33 pm

Laura giggled at Astarakus attempts to get free, this time he seemed like he was about to push her away but the succubus guided his hands against her firm breasts, moaning as he massaged them. "Surrender, don't you enjoy the pleasure, do not fight just relax~" He was reaching his limit once again, soon he would be nothing but a thrall to the succubus, a snack and toy until she grew tired and disposed of him.

Struggle: 90, 71

Astarakus: 26 - Level: 6 + Bound
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 2:00 pm

Astarakus moaned as she pleasured him with her lips, her breasts, and her pussy.  But the vision of her draining his manhood, caging his cock, making him wear lingerie, and pegging him drove him to continue his struggles...Wow this was a hot date!
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 2:55 pm

The movement from her hips didn't stop, no matter what he tried she didn't stop, she kept taking everything he had and the moment he finally climaxed again, the little that remained of his will melted away, leaving him a mindless toy for the succubus. "Now, shall we begin the real fun~?" She purred with a grin on her face, the grin of a predator who captured her prey, she was ready to play with her new toy until it break... Or until she grew bored of it. "Now, don't let me down~"

Struggle - 1, 55

Astarakus: 26 - Level: 0 + Bound

(Astarakus has been fully drained and will now submit.)
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 2:58 pm

Drained from archmage all the way down to conjurer of cheap tricks, Astarakus let's his submissive and feminine side out to play. Oh mistress that was so hot, he says with a blush, am I going to be dominated now like in the stories I've heard?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:28 pm

"Dominated? Funny, for that you should be a servant but no..." She replied, the predatory look on her face becoming sharper. "You my dear, you are food and I..." She added licking her lips. "Am hungry" Just as she said that and before Astarakus could say anything else, Laura started to drain him again, now even faster than before, toying with him, leading the wizard to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm giving him little to no space to rest.

After a couple of hours, Astarakus looked completely drained but Laura kept going, she kept riding him, kissing him, fucking him, draining him until she grew tired. "It was a wonderful time and now..." Her eyes started to glow with great intensity. "Time to say goodbye~" With one last kiss and one last move of her hips, Laura made Astarakus cum one last time, draining absolutely everything he had, leaving only a dry husk behind as she got back on her feet. "Hmm... That was delicious, thanks for the food~" She giggled as she flew away back to her home in the Underworld.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 3:53 pm

Laura is definitely the sexiest date any adventurer could hope for Wink Don't suppose she seduced his friend too?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 4:06 pm

(Sure but first I'd like to finish the other two I have currently running if you don't mind.)
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2019 4:07 pm

No problem, he'd be an old school warrior William mentioned in the early part of our scene. You can make the RP post when you're ready.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:20 am

I noticed you updated Laura with some things she would do with girls. Would you like to go after Elena the old school priestess?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:36 am

Right now I'm having a bit of a writers block when it comes to midaras, give me a few days and if I see it's gone sure.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 05, 2019 10:44 am

No worries, just make the RP when you feel up to it. I can definitely relate to writer's block.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 12:28 am

Hey, wanted to say, my writer's block is gone so if you want to do the priestess one you can make the thread, I'll reply as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date   Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Old school wizard and Laura, a blind date
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3