Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burning Passion in the Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Burning Passion in the Bedroom Empty
PostSubject: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:48 am

////Salos

Fireball - a basic fireball spell that hits quick and reliable, a pyromancer’s bread and butter. Deals 2 damage with a chance to burn (deals additional damage every round.)

Heatwave- a wave of super hot air that pushes an opponent back. Doesn’t do much damage but good when you need some space. Deals 1 damage with a chance to knock the opponent down (stun).

Firewhip- creates a whip of flame that strikes a target while keeping your distance. Deals 3 damage

Flame blade- creates a blade of fire that can be used for 3 rounds before it fizzles out. Basic attacks do 2 damage and can’t be recast until 2 turns after the spell expires.

Support

Flame shield - creates a shield a super heated air that lingers around Salos for 3 rounds. Blocks direct contact with Salos during its use but prevents the use of advanced pyromancy skills.

Flame charge - a fiery aura ingulfs Salos as a pair of fiery wings appear on his back. Increases damage of normal attacks by 1 for 3 turns and allows the use of advance pyromancy skills during its duration. Use of advance pyromancy skill lowers the amount of turns Salos can remain in this form. Requires 5 turns to cool down after the skill is used before it can be used again. *Salos will only use this skill when he is pushed into a corner or if his anger has gotten out of control.

Advance pyromancy

Tureflame dance - creates two ornate swords of flame as slash charges into the opponent, launching a barrage of strikes against them to tear into them. Deals 8 strikes against the opponent with 1 damage for each successful strike.

Wildfire flare - creates a large sphere of fire and launches it at his chosen opponent. Deals 4 damage and burns the opponent badly ( 2 damage for 3 turns). Can try to heal the burn as a free action.

Wings of the inferno - Salos uses the flame wings created by flame charge to create a heated shockwave, knocking back a grappling opponent and stunning them in revenge. Frees Salos from a bind and stuns opponent form the force of the wave.

Weakness
He was consistently teased for looking like a girl because of his features. His sisters would also add to his humiliation factor by dressing him up and treating him like a girl. This left him with a slight submissive factor when being forced to wear anything “girly”. This and the way his mother treated him for years left him a weakness to being talked down to like a girl or anybody “mothering” him. He also has a slight weakness for milky boobies.

////Orianna

Passive/Environmental: Queen's Bedroom:

If you fight her in the Queen's Bedroom, she'll be joined by two voluptuous vampire thralls clothed in black and dark blue handmaid uniforms that hug their figures tightly, emphasizing their D-cups and round rears. Each thrall is much weaker than their elegant mistress, having only ten Stamina each and with only a few attacks. They only attack when the Princess wishes them to.
In addition, when encountering the Princess in this room, she will be wearing an elegant nightgown wearing nothing under it, which is apparent as the nightgown itself is quite apparent itself. This boosts her Willpower damage by 2 points.
She is rarely found in this room, however. Her confidence leads to dressing properly to encounters. If you specifically request to battle her in this room, be prepared.

Velvet Wishes - The princess caresses the opponent with her lovely, silken dress, whispering promises of pleasure and fulfillment, filling her enemy up with fantasies of desire. Deals 2 Willpower damage and Charms the target.

Royal's Request - The princess politely requests that the opponent look her in the eye when he's engaged against her. If successful, her violet eyes will flash red for a moment and the target will stop attacking and await and act upon her command without fail for one full turn.
Only available every eight turns.

Regal Reward - The princess will congratulate the target for being able to keep up with her and then rushes forward and plants a light kiss upon their cheek. Deals 2 Willpower damage.

Flirtatious Flow - The princess requests a dance from the target and takes their hands and presses her body up against them before proceeding into a very intimate dance, sneaking a peck on the cheek a brief grope of the character. Deals 4 Willpower damage. Available every five turns.

Taste Test - The princess proclaims how parched she is and her desire for a drink before nipping the Target's neck and getting a good drink, all while pressing herself against their body with a satisfied moan. Deals 3 Willpower damage and heals the princess for 5 Stamina points.

Experimental (Queen's Bedroom) - The Princess giggles and says, "I wonder if you'll enjoy this?" She closes in on the target and pulls their pants down before raising her bare feet and strokes/rubs their private area. "I guess so!" Deals 3 Willpower damage

Pleasant Dreams (Queen's Bedroom) - A variation of the Royal's Request where she hypnotizes the target and orders them to fall asleep before pleasuring them however she please until the target wakes up. Lasts, at maximum, three turns, if the target can't succeed a saving roll. Deals 2 damage. Inflicts Sleep.

Loving Feel - The Princess pulls the target's hands to her breasts, making them steal a squeeze or two. Deals 2 damage.

Special Attacks:
Royal Property - This works as a follow-up to Royal Request. While the target is under the Princess's hypnotic influence, she then attempts to leave a more long-term effect on them. Successfully accomplishing such will create a brand on the target's neck and from then on, any rolls of 30 or under will be considered successful rolls as a result of leaving a hypnotic imprint on the target. Useable every fifteen turns.

Puppy Eyes - Orianna's eyes glow blue as she puts on a cutest facade to open up an opportunity of attack. Deals 2 damage, but stuns the opponent.

Weaknesses:

Kisses - After being dominated by Lipstrosity, Orianna has developed weakness to kisses. Every kiss attack used against her has advantage.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 11:18 am

Salos had heard of Orianna’s beauty and skill thru rumors going around. “ Sounds perfect. If I can take her down, I can really make a name as a madara hunter.” He thought to himself as he infiltrated her hidden castle. He had hopped to catch her at a time she would be unprepared so he could gain an advantage.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Her castle was beautiful, an ancient structure that had seen many years, yet seemed to be kept quite well throughout every single one. Flowers in the gardens around the castle were healthy and cared for to perfect bloom despite such a variety, and despite the lacking interior, it was still rather impressive.

As he roamed through the halls, he'd glimpse a shadow of a figure evade his direct sight every now and then as he explored the building. Eventually, his hunt brought him to the Queen's quarters, where a beautiful girl with raven, flowing hair stood by the bed in a violet silken nightgown, seemingly preparing for bed.

She looked to the door as she heard it open and laid her eyes upon Salos. She didn't seem to mind his intrusion, in fact she gave him a quite genuine smile. "Oh, a guest, what a nice surprise! You'll forgive me for not having shown hospitality, I don't expect guests at this hour. So let me ask, did you stumble here on accident or are you following nasty rumors?"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 4:44 pm

Salos took in her feminine beauty. The rumors had not done her justice. He looked at her choice of sleepwear, finding the outfit very cute. He quickly regained his compose and simply responded “Sorry for my late night arrival. I came here following the rumors of a temptress. I can guess that they were referring to you?” I say in a respectful tone as a small ember dances between my fingers. I look at her with a determined focus that masks his thoughts. Salos remembers the words of his master “ Don’t let appearances deceive and never let your foe know what you are thinking”.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:10 pm

"No, no, it's alright. I've had a couple of guests enter my home at a similar time before." The princess sighed at the mentions of those rumors and shook her head. "Rumors indeed. Recently it seems some deviants have taken to spreading such fallacies about me and my family. So, what are you chasing me for, dear guest? Money, fame, or some other prize?" She looked him over, spotting the embers. "Oh, are you a pyromancer?"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:19 pm

“ I can guess that you have met others like me before. I came here looking for strong opponents to prove my skills as a hunter. I may not look like much of a threat, but I would advise that you don’t judge me based on my appearance.” I say as I look around the room taking note of the surroundings as I try to get a feel for her mind set. The small ember in my hand keeps changing shape as I try to distract her as I study her reaction and environment.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:27 pm

"They were all very kind people, the guests I've had before." She nodded to his goal and seated herself upon the foot of the bed. "I see, a goal I wholeheartedly support. So I assume you would like to challenge me? That's perfect for me. Would you like to take the first strike?"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:32 pm

“ Very well. Hope you don’t regret it later. “ I say as the ember in my hand takes the form of a blade as I dash forward with a stab with my blade.
(Flame blade)
(Flame blade: 3)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:41 pm

-Flame Blade- 34, Success

Salos create a blazing sword, thoroughly impressing the princess. "That's incredible, much different from the last pyromancer I met!"

-Velvet Wishes- 16, Success

Before he could react with a strike or even a response, she was on him. "Such passion, guest, I can't resist. When we're finished with this exchange, I'd gladly welcome you to bed." As she whispered sweet temptations into his ear, Salos notices her nightgown is see-through on closer inspection and that the princess is completely naked underneath it, brushing her near-naked breasts against his chest.

Salos: 27 + Flame Blade (3)
Orianna: 30

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:47 pm

Salos bites his lower lip as she whispers in his ears and feels her boobs on his chest. His eyes linger on both her boobs and nightgown longer then they should as he regains composer. “Sorry miss but I must decline.” I say as I bring my sword down in a slash.

(Basic attack)
(Flame Blade : 2)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:55 pm

-Basic Attack- 4, Crit Success

Backing away for room, Salos brought his blade down, burning at Orianna's nightgown in the shoulder and more importantly burning her, eliciting a cry of pain, the fire flaring against her body and striking her with a second wave of intense pain, causing her to collapse.

-Regal Reward- Auto Fail

Salos: 27 + Flame Blade (2)
Orianna: 28 + Stun

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:59 pm

Seeing that his last attack was successful, Salos decides to push his advantage by moving into a side slash aimed at her side.

(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:16 pm

-Basic Attack- Auto

With Orianna recovering from her pain, he took this moment to strike while the iron's hot, slashing the princess once again.

-Regal Reward- 22, Success

Orianna made her recovery and the pain seemed to subside very quickly after that second attack. "Very excellent, guest. A very impressive first impression..." She moved in on him and gave him a loving kiss to his cheek. "Keep it up, dear guest." After she back away, she claps her hands for seemingly no reason until...

-Lovely Pillows- 8, Crit Success

A buxom vampire snuck up behind Salos and pulls him in, sticking his head between her breasts in a soft embrace, her plush breasts rubbing against his face every other second until they slip out of her maid uniform, sending Salos's heart racing.

Salos: 22 + Bind + Stun
Orianna: 25
Maid: 10

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:22 pm

Salos felt a rush as his sword flickered out of existence following his attack. He was confident until Orianna closed the distance between the two of them. The kiss in his cheek made him blush looking like a little girl for a moment. In that moment of unfocus, he didn’t sense the new arrival behind him as his face was pulled into her soft breast. A soft almost girly moan escapes his lips as he is at a loss for what to do.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:36 pm

-Experimental- Auto

Orianna giggles at the sound of his girlish moaning, saying, "You sound adorable, if you don't mind my saying, guest." She actually had to admit she found it fresh and wanted to hear it again. "Hmm... I wonder if you'll like this~!"
While her maid held the bow down, she turned Salos around to give the princess easy access to his groin, pulling his pants down as she lifted her bare, soft foot and pressed it against the pyromancer's dick, striking him off with her smooth sole. All this while the maid continued to rub her breasts against the young man's head.

Salos: 19 + Bind
Orianna: 25
Maid: 5 (Lowering that to a five)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:41 pm

Salos made another loud girlish moan as Orianna’s feet continued to tease his dick. He moans in the maid’s boobs trying to resist the urge to give into them. Salos decides he needs to create some space before his humiliation continues to escalate. He focuses his energy to launch them back.

(Heatwave)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:46 pm

-Struggle, Heatwave- 6, Crit, 42, Success (Stun, 72)

In the heat of the moment, Salos managed to overpower the vampiric maid's hold, sending her back into a wall. After that, he send out a wave of blistering heat, pushing Orianna back and trupping her over the foot of the bed.

Salos: 19
Orianna: 24 + Stun
Maid: 5 + Stun

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:51 pm

Salos, looking a little flustered, decides to strike while he can and creates a whip of fire and aims it at Orianna.

(Firewhip)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:09 pm

-Firewhip- Auto

With a spark, a whip of ember appears in the mage's hand, cracking down on Orianna's body, letting out a sharp breath of pain and an odd tremble of her body as she's picking herself up off her bed. "I-Impressive," she remarked, still praising his abilities as she shakes with pain(?).

-Regal Reward- 52, Success
-Good Night Kiss- 20, Success

Orianna approached the magic-slinger once more, Salos readying another strike before he feels a pair of soft plush lips pressing into his neck, a surge of pleasure and then a wave of exhaustion hitting him, allownf Orianna the chance to kiss him on the cheek again. "What a great caster you are~!"

Salos: 14 + Drowsy (1)
Orianna: 21
Maid: 5

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:12 pm

Salos waited as Orianna approached him when he felt the kiss on his neck. He felt a wave of sleepiness wash over him as he stood there like a child trying to stay up past his nap time. He held the spot on his face where he felt her kiss.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:30 pm

-Royal Request- 60, Success
-Lovely Pillows- 79, Failure

Orianna giggled at his stupor and caressed his face like a loving partner. "You like that? I can show you more, so much more. I can show you your most desired dreams of pleasure, all you need to do is look into my eyes and leave the rest to me~."

Her deep lavender eyes blotted out into an endless, sinful red, captivating Salos completely and leaving him open to her whims. "Are you ready to sleep, my guest?"

Salos: 14 + Drowsy (1) + Hypnotized

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:33 pm

“I’m not dressed for bed.” I say in a half asleep voice, but I can’t seem to stop following her voice as I feel trust and affection for her building from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:45 pm

-Pleasant Dreams- Auto
-Strip- 69, Failure

"That's not a problem at all, my little flint. Come, it's time..." She lured him into the bed, crawling over him and looking deep into his eyes as her captivating red darkened in a night blue, putting him to sleep. There where his greatest sexual and romantic wants would play out, both he and his vampiric host fully bear to enjoy it all.

Salos: 12 + Asleep (3)

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 7:57 pm

As Salos fell into a planet dream, he watched a fantasy play out before him. He was with Arianna, both dressed in very fine and sexy dresses and they seemed to be having a picnic in a garden. He was dressed just like her and was wearing a lot of makeup that was done flawlessly. It seemed purely romantic until Orianna revealed her breasts as Salos suckled on them as the princess cooed at him. A mix of desire and shame filled Salos as he tried to wake himself up before she saw too much.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 8:05 pm

-Wake Up- 11, Crit Fail (Can't Roll Next turn)

He was too far lost into his fantasies, eagerly kissing and sucking on Orianna's breasts and nipples. The princess pushed him down and kissed his girlish face from his cheeks to his adorable lips as her hand reached into his dress and pulled his hardening erection and began to stroke him off.
--
Meanwhile, in the waking world, Orianna was happily doing just the same to the sleeping Salos, a bemused smile on her face as she smooched him, knowing just what he's dreaming of. "My, my, I had no idea you loved that, Salos. I'll have to lend you a few of my dresses later~!"

At the behest of the princess, the maid stayed behind and simply watched with some enjoyment as the princess ravished her guest.

Salos: 10 + Asleep (2)

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Passion in the Bedroom
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next