Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Burning Passion in the Bedroom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:12 pm

Orianna giggled as she removed her night gown, giving it to Salos to wear, along with some panties before offering her maid to him to do what he wishes. "You seemed to enjoy my foot earlier. So while you enjoy my maid's breasts, how would you like to feel it again, my princess~?"

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:15 pm

“ Yes miss” I say as I change into the night gown she gave me along with the panties. I allow both the maid and Orianna to do as they please, they say I’m in control but I know they both can do whatever they want and I would do it. The maid gives me a bit of a motherly look as she can guess my desires.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:22 pm

The maid removed her uniform, her pale, naked form pressing against Salos, her breasts being shoved into his face. At the same time, Orianna presses her foot against Salos's groin, content to tease him for now, making sure to stop before he reaches climax before continuing again later, and so on.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 5:25 pm

I start to suck on the maid’s nipple like a hungry infant as the princess uses her feet to keep me trapped in a cycle of pleasure as I get close to the edge but never being able to reach it. The feeling of her soft night gown as I caress my body like a girl as you play with me.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 6:15 pm

( How was this for a first RP? )
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:15 pm

It's fine so far, though your constant shift of perspective is a bit irksome. Goinf from their person to first person to the perspective of you to me, it's just kinda distracting.))

Well into the night, they pleasures the unconventional princess until finally allowing him climax and then falling asleep.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:18 pm

(Sorry, I will try to keep it in one perspective. I am still new to this and I invite any advice to make myself a better RPer and to improve the experience for everyone. Thank you for your words).

Salos fell asleep cuddling Orinna with absolute trust in her.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:26 pm

The next morninf Orianna treated him with the same affection she showed before, even as he would eventually leave, packed with a few dresses and other clothes at his request.

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:28 pm

(Thank you)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:30 pm

No problem! Sorry I didn't say that before. This was pretty good ))

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:31 pm

I would be honored to RP you again sometime at your earliest convenience. The more I do, the better I can get at it.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:38 pm

I'll let you know when I'm up to RP again))

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 9:40 pm

Thank you and have a great night.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 10:14 pm

You too))

PostSubject: Re: Burning Passion in the Bedroom   Burning Passion in the Bedroom - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Passion in the Bedroom
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3