Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karen the old school priestess versus Laura

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
somebodyelse22

Karen the old school priestess versus Laura Empty
PostSubject: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyThu Aug 08, 2019 10:50 am

After her workout at the local gymnasium and her shower, Karen always loved to get a massage at the Rising Sun. But today, her usual masseuse, Helga was on vacation. Her thoughts wandered to her new boyfriend...her first boyfriend, and how hard it was to keep their relationship proper, and confined to first base, although he'd managed to steal second she recalled with a blush...
Who would the Rising Sun send for her massage today?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 10:55 am

As Karen was lost in her thoughts, a blonde woman wearing the spa uniform enterer the room. "My apologies for the delay." Said the woman, her voice bringing Karen out from her daydreaming to take a look at the newcomer. The woman was stunning, blonde hair, golden eyes, D cup breasts hidden under a thight spa uniform, clinging perfectly to every single curve of her body. "My name is Laura, I have been assigned as your masseuse for this session. I'm afraid your usual one is not available at the moment but do not worry, my hands will show you paradise." She commented in a really sultry tone.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 11:09 am

Hi Laura, she says, its great to meet you...Karen slides off her short tennis skirt and undoes her sports bra. Should I lose the panties, she says? Sometimes Helga tells me to...as she lies down on the massage table.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 1:58 pm

"That's is definitely up to you, darling, just relax, get comfortable and let my hands melt all your worries away." Said the blonde woman, getting close to Karen.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 2:12 pm

Karen says, well, I won't let my boyfriend take these off, but for my masseuse...ok...she slides her little satin panties off, revealing her really spectacular figure...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 2:59 pm

Laura had a seductive grin on her face. "Very well, miss. Just relax and let me do my job, you'll love it~" She purred before starting to massage Karen's body with her masterful touch, the priestess started to feel really relaxed, feeling her worried melt away in Laura's amazing touch. "So much tension accumulated, a beautiful woman such as you shouldn't get so stressed."
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyFri Aug 09, 2019 3:03 pm

Oh she says, its my new boyfriend. He's SOOO handsome...but he always wants to go...well...further...
I was trying to keep things limited to kissing above the neck...but...well, its hard..
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:52 am

"Oh? So you two never went... All in?" She asked teasingly as she kept massaging Karen. "I thought someone as beautiful as you would have her boyfriend completely charmed~"
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Oh no...he kissed me..again and again...and caressed me through my dress...and it felt ooh so good, but I didn't let him undo my dress. Him wanting me isn't the problem..she winks.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:26 pm

"My, don't tell me you don't have curiosity of how it would feel to..." She leaned in, whispering into her ear, her warm breath combining with her sweet pheromones, sending Karen's mind into a haze. "Go all out and indulge in the pleasure." Returning to her original position the woman giggled. "I'm kidding." Her hand stopping the massage. "I'm going to need you to turn around."
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 3:46 pm

Oh yes that's why it's so hard...but I have to wait at least till marriage. Or I'll be...punished..she lets you turn her around..a dreamy look on her face
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 4:01 pm

"Mhm, thank you dear customer, now, please allow me~" With that, Laura straddle. "This is only to increase the effect of the massage, now please relax and enjoy~" Her hands started once more to massage Karen's body, going up from her stomach and hips right into her breasts. "Mmm, such a wonderful body you have, dear customer." Karen looked at Laura and was about to protest when the soft touch of the woman and her bewitching golden eyes enraptured her, she started to relax and let her worries melt away.

Karen: 30 - Bound
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptySat Aug 10, 2019 5:31 pm

Karen says...oh that feels so good...oh yes it felt so good when my boyfriend rubbed my breasts through my dress...but it looks like my masseuse can get my dress off any time she wants...better not tell the boyfriend...wink
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 9:59 am

"Oh, I'm sure he's a lucky man~" She purred. "Tell me, have you heard about this new massage technique? It involves hypnotherapy, I can confirm it will make you feel amazing, what do you say, do you want to try it?"
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptySun Aug 11, 2019 11:20 am

Ooh that sounds fun. Karen says Helga knows lots of techniques too, she said one day she was going to use some Finnish techniques on me, with a birch switch...she blushes.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 10:46 am

"Very well, dear customer~" She purred at Karen's confirmation. Leaning in, she was almost touching Karen's face, their lips so close to each other, Karen was quickly taken by the sweet fragrance of Laura. "Now I need you to look deep into my eyes, forget about everything else, just focus on my pretty eyes."
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyMon Aug 12, 2019 11:08 am

Karen finds her eyes opening wide and her lips parting slightly as she relaxes into Laura.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 2:22 pm

"That's it, forget about everything, just focus on my eyes, on my voice, on the movement of my lips and how much they attract you~" Suddenly, Laura's voice was much more sultry, much more compelling, Karen couldn't avoid to look at her eyes but at the same time, she felt a need to taste Laura's lips.
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 2:32 pm

Almost as if in a trance...Karen's lips moved forward towards Laura's. Towards that electric kiss with another girl that she'd had repressed fantasies about since she was a teenager...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 3:22 pm

Laura cradled Karen's head, stroking her hair. "That's it... Forget about everything... Just sleep" At Laura's words, Karen kept falling deeper and deeper into trance. "Good girl, here is your reward~" Seeing the eager girl falling, Laura leaned the remaining distance between them, pulling the woman into passionate liplock, her tongue easily dominating Karen's, her pheromones filling her mind with a sweet haze, melting Karen's mind and draining her energy, sending shivers of pleasure across her thrall's body.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 3:25 pm

(Been thinking, you mind making this one freeform?)
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 4:17 pm

(Sure if you like, by freeform you mean you don't need to roll, you can just decide right?)

Karen moans as her first french kiss from another girl melts her mind and pushes her into a full blown makeout session....her hands going behind Laura to her hips...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:13 pm

(Yeah, you can decide if she notices something weird, if she submits, etc)

Laura broke the kiss after a brief electrifying moment, softly stroking Karen's cheek. "That's it, doesn't it feels wonderful? To just fall... To just let yourself go and... sleep?" Each time the blonde woman repeated that word, Karen fell more and more into trance. "Take a slow and deep breath, let the fragrance of chrysanthemums fill every and each one of your senses, staring into my eyes, paying attention to nothing else but my eyes, words and lips."
Back to top Go down
somebodyelse22

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyWed Aug 14, 2019 5:23 pm

Karen breathes deeply, intoxicated by the chrysanthemums, flushing pink and hungering for another kiss...Oh this is so different than with my boyfriend, but so hot...as a tingle heads straight from her freshly kissed lips to somewhere she's still in denial about...
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura EmptyThu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 pm

"That's it... Just... sleep~" Laura giggled, and something started to wrap around Karen's face but in her current state, she did nothing but shudder. The cozy blindfold making her shiver as the teasing of the blonde's fingers against her skin sent numbing spikes of pleasure into her rapidly emptying mind.

While Karen's body was assailed by the soft tickling of Laura's fingers, the priestess let out a gasp as Laura's hands starts to glide across her body, her voluptuous breasts pressing against Karen's, sending warm jolts of delightfully pleasant sensations coursing though her. With a swift movement, Laura start to grind her curvy hips against Karen's crotch.

As Karen kept blissfully breathing the thick fragrance of Laura's pheromones soon being mixed with an overwhelming womanly scent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karen the old school priestess versus Laura   Karen the old school priestess versus Laura Empty

Back to top Go down

Karen the old school priestess versus Laura
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next