Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the Princess and the Marine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BR0K3NH41KU

the Princess and the Marine Empty
PostSubject: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Name:Barchiel
Character Profile: Barchiel The Space Marine for a typical outfit, Black hair, brown eyes, and tanned skin.

Weapons: Bolter, Chainsword, Power Fist, just to name a few.

Bio: A member of the Blood Angels, 5th Company, Barchiel had heard of, and fought, many different types of xeno scum for the glory of the Emperor. Tau, Tyranids, Tau, Eldar, Tau, Genestealers,Orks, Tau, the forces of Chaos. And even more Tau. But there was one creature that caused even the battle-hardened Space Marine to raise an eyebrow. Creatures known simply as....

Midara.

These beings, who relied not on weaponry, but their own charms and seduction to turn even the strongest of warriors into drooling, fawning, babbling idiots, were the center of many a rumor on the planets Barchiel visited. Such creatures HAD to be the work of Slannesh. And by the Emperor, he would not stand for it. As long as such beings of Chaos drew breath, he would go on a solo mission to eradicate them all. If only he knew what they looked like....

Personality: Extremely faithful to his Chapter, and to the God Emperor of All Mankind, Barchiel prioritizes the mission above all else. While this means he has not had much time to unwind, either through drink, recreation, or pleasure, it also guarantees that if he is sent to do something, he will put 110% into his mission. However, this comes at the cost of him being bullheaded and reckless at times.

Moves.

Flamer: Be you Tyranid, Tau, or Midara, nothing can handle the might of this flamethrower. Doing 3 damage, the flames have a chance to -surprise, surprise- set people on fire, doing a point of damage until the flames die out, or the enemy puts them out. (Though it DOES burn away clothing, which might not be the best thing to use on creatures that have seduction as their M.O.)

Plasma Rifle: BZZZAP! This electrified gun packs one hell of a shocking surprise. Does 2 damage. May stun.

Chainsword: Barchiel's personal favorite weapon, this chainsaw sword is his preferred melee weapon, doing about 3 damage.

Power Fist: When the going gets tough, the tough get punch-y. When he's getting desperate, Barchiel will break out the Big Guns, delivering a powerful right hook to his enemy and doing 4 damage, possibly stunning as well due to the electrical charge built up in it. Unfortunately, the Fist requires a few turns to recharge after use.

Combat Knife: A tool Barchiel's honestly surprised he hasn't used yet, Barchiel jabs it into the enemy's side. 2 damage.

Steel Ram: Lowering his body, the Blood Angel gives his jetpack the okay, before hitting the foe with about 200 pounds worth of jetpack-propelled, armored, hulking, shoulder tackling Space Marine. 5 damage. Can only be used every three turns.

Summon Toushiko: His first opponent in this strange world, Toushiko earned Barchiel's respect, and Barchiel earned the ability to summon her. Jamming a crystal into the ground and twisting it, The oni appears to smash her club into the enemy's face. 6 damage. Can only be used once.

VS.

Princess Solange Blanchefleur de Lux

Bio:

Roaming from town to town, Solange makes heads turn everywhere she goes. She claims to be a princess wielding a magical, holy sword, but those claims are dubious, since no one has heard of her or her weapon. Also, she has reportedly been seen repeatedly in the company of a figure who wears a white mask and a black cloak, but no one has been able to confirm this. She has been known to confront Heros and Midara alike, but both parties disappear soon after, and what exactly happens to them is unknown.

Is she really a princess with a holy weapon......someone who loves to adventure and can't stand being locked up in a stuffy castle......or is she just someone or something's unwitting puppet?

Passive:

Know Your Place: Solange exudes an aura of authority, causing those with weak wills around her to want to serve her. She herself appears to be unaware of this. (deals 1 willpower/stamina damage to opponent at the beginning of their turn. If opponent has more than 10 willpower/stamina, they choose whether the passive activates or not. If opponent has 10 willpower/stamina or less, it automatically activates.)

Angry Princess: If Solange has 10 WP or less, she can activate Know Your Place automatically instead of taking her turn, and dealing double damage.

Moves:

Remember to Forget: Solange swings her sword at her opponent, apparently trying to cleave them in two. The attack however, causes no physical damage, but alters their memories, making them forget one of their moves. (locks one of the opponent's moves, making them unable to use it for the rest of the battle.)

Where Are You Looking?: Solange constantly moves across the battlefield, causing her breasts to bounce up and down. (If roll is successful, her opponent is briefly hypnotized by the display, causing them to skip their turn.)

You Look Tired......Maybe You Should Rest?: Solange generously allows her opponent to rest their head on her breasts and take a quick nap. (causes the opponent to fall asleep. opponent takes 2 willpower/stamina damage per turn and must make a successful roll to wake up.

Instead of dealing damage, Solange can remove one of her opponent's attacks, or more at the cost of her own WP)

My Feet Hurt......Will You Please Give Me a Massage?: Solange removes her sandles and requests that her opponent alleviate her pain. (if successful, opponent's next 5 successful attacks do 1/2 damage. automatically hits if opponent has 10 willpower/stamina or less.)

Code of Princess: (automatically activates if opponent forgets all moves. opponent instantly surrenders. Solange then restores their moves with a kiss, but also implants a trigger word in their mind, causing them to be loyal to her first and foremost, if they meet in the future.)

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Solange sat at a table outside a cafe, currently enjoying a small cup of tea, her sword resting against the left of the table. She was deep in thought, wondering if she would encounter any enemies in this new town, so it took her a few seconds to notice some sudden concerning events......events like a loud repeating THUMP!......things like people yelling in confusion......it took a large shadow to pass over her before slowly moving on for Solange to gently set her teacup down and finally notice what was going on.

She looked up and was hit with the realization that another hero had come into town, but not just any hero, a certain Space Marine that she was quite interested in. Solange grabbed the DeLuxcalibur and ran behind the huge figure. "Barchiel!" The figure, however, apparently didn't hear her, or didn't care to stop, as it kept walking on. "Barchiel the Space Marine!" Solange yelled again, only to be met with the same results. The princess glared and decided to run around ahead of the marine. She stopped in front of him and yelled once more, "BARCHIEL!"

Last edited by BR0K3NH41KU on Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:50 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptySat Aug 17, 2019 8:43 pm

It had certainly been a rather strange experience, coming to this world. The Blood Angel had originally come to this world in order to learn about the species known as 'Midara', and to find out whether they meant harm to humanity. And yet coming here, he had spent time with a few, getting to know them and even calling some of them friends. There was also his...interaction with Toushiko, the first Midara he had stumbled upon.

He was torn from his recollections by an angry voice. Someone who was apparently staring up at him...And knew him by name? Strange. He was unaware that people knew of him. This one would have to be approached with some semblance of caution, so he could figure out her intentions.

"Is there something you require, citizen?"
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 6:57 pm

"Citizen, funny. Obviously, you haven't heard of me, otherwise you would know to call me Princess, instead." Solange took a deep breath before she continued. He didn't know about her...or he was lying...trying to set up a trap.

"I have heard of you, Barchiel the Space Marine...Barchiel the Blood Angel. Many stories have been told of your exploits here, but......which one are you? Whose orders do you serve now?" Solange had to tread carefully. She wanted to just ask him outright if he was under the influence of a certain succubus, but if he was, he would most certainly strike first. Solange intended to be the one who made the first move.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 7:02 pm

"...."

A so called Princess. And...asking him whose orders he served? That caused him to pause slightly. While he had originally come to this planet for the good of the Imperium...His attention had shifted away from them. He still had immense respect for the Emperor of Mankind, but he had made friends here. People who he would proudly call Battle Brother.

"My own. I do what I feel is right, protecting humanity from any hostile Midara that wish them harm...And the other way around, as well. Be they human or Midara. As long as they do not mean any kind of threat towards the Imperium, they shall be spared."
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 7:26 pm

As Solange listened to Barchiel, she became confused. It sounded like he wasn't under the influence of any midara, but for some reason, she was certain that he had been enslaved. The only way to make sure was to fight, and there wouldn't be anything wrong with a battle, really...unless she lost...

"Don't you think the midara's very existence is a threat, though? They use seduction and charms against their opponents, so how can you be sure they don't mean any harm?"
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyMon Aug 19, 2019 7:29 pm

An eyebrow was arched upwards underneath the helmet. Was this what those dedicated to the Imperium sounded like?

"Something I've learned being away from the Imperium for so long is that the world is not so black and white. I have run into several Midara. Some simply wish to live peaceful lives. What kind of person would I be if I were to ruin that? I would be no better than the monsters I have hunted."

With that, he began walking past her. He needed to do something, anything. He needed to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 6:55 pm

"Perhaps. Those Midara who segregate themselves from humanity......those are the ones of which you speak, yes?" Solange ran around to face him yet again, before she pointed her sword at him. "The stories that I have heard of you, Barchiel...they paint you in a good light...when you are in a group. However, when you are alone, you seem to be lacking." She smirked then, and continued sarcastically. "Or maybe it is just...bad luck?"

Solange let her insinuation hang in the air for a few seconds, before she pointed her sword directly at the ground, as she held it in front of her. She dropped her smirk and said, "I too, have suffered defeat. Why don't we have a sparring match? I have incorporated the fighting style of the midara into my attacks. I believe we would both benefit from such training."
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyWed Aug 21, 2019 7:28 pm

"...." The eyebrow rose even more. "You seem well informed, miss. I question if you have been stalking me, in actuality." At her insistence for a battle, Barchiel held up his Bolter, cocking it.

"Allow me to make something clear. This is not a battle you would want. Midara may be able to handle my attacks, somehow..But you? A Bolter shot would most likely tear you asunder. Not only that, but I have no real reason to raise a blade against you."
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 7:00 pm

[How much WP do you want to go with? I'm fine with 20 or 30]

"Stalking you?" Solange smirked yet again and continued. "Perhaps I have. Don't worry about hurting me, either. I'm tougher than I look." The princess finished speaking as she raised her sword and swung it at Barchiel, before lowering it again.

Remember to Forget - 28 (hit)

[Barchiel forgot Heavy Bolter]
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 7:12 pm

((I guess 20. I need to get back into the swing of things.))

"The fact that you essentially admitted to stalking me is concerning, to say the least." Before the Space Marine could respond, however, the sword was swung...Though oddly enough, no damage seemed to be done to him. Though it felt like he was forgetting something...

Oh well. With a snarl, he reared his hand back, energy beginning to gather within his fist, before he swung it, the fist impacting the so called 'princess', before releasing the energy built up. As his Power Fist wound down, Barchiel stood straight, brain already coming up with several combat scenarios within a few moments. To him, her temporary flight might as well have been in slow motion.

"I suggest you stand down."

(Power Fist - 70. Hit.)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 6:45 pm

Solange WP: 16
Barchiel WP: 20

Solange felt the space marine's fist connect, before she went flying through the air. She twisted in mid-air, before landing on her feet. "OW! Nice attack. What do you think about this?" Curiously, she stopped talking, but made no other move. She simply stayed where she was and watched Barchiel, breathing heavily due to the pain from his attack, which he couldn't help noticing caused her breasts to bounce up and down.

Where Are You Looking? - 54 (hit)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyFri Aug 30, 2019 8:36 pm

"....I think you should be wearing armor. Or at least a Bra."

Barchiel rose an eyebrow at the action, expression neutral before he rubbed his helmet with a gauntleted hand, pinching where the nose would be.

"One day. One day is all I want. One day where an enemy actually fights me instead of trying to seduce me."
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 8:52 pm

"W...what?" At Barchiel's words Solange stared at him, her mouth hung open in surprise for a few seconds. A red blush sprang to her cheeks, but her surprise quickly turned to anger, as she pouted cutely. "How dare you accuse me of such...l...lewdness! I'll have you know this is a designer gown I am wearing!"

Her pout slowly turned to a smug smile, as the princess began to slowly walk towards Barchiel. "That is your problem though, isn't it? You are weak to the midara's attacks, aren't you?" Solange stopped in front of Barchiel and reached up. She gently placed her hands on both sides of his head and began to pull him down, before she held him against the soft cushion of her bosom. "My big...strong...Space Marine." Solange finished with her voice barely above a whisper.

You Look Tired......Maybe You Should Rest? - 26 (hit)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyWed Jan 01, 2020 7:58 pm

"Uh huh...Designer gown...Sure."

Before he could comment more upon the absurdity of her outfit, his head, helmet and all, was pulled into her chest. Had he been a lesser man, this would have been comfortable. As it was, however...

"...The fact that you seem to know so much about me makes me convinced you're stalking me. I suggest you release me and be on your way before I do to you what I did to a group of Orks. Spoilers...It didn't end well."

(94...IDK what to write tbh.)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 8:14 pm

(That's fine. Crit Success, so I guess Solange is stunned and Barchiel takes no damage.)

'W...what?" Solange immediately released Barchiel and stared at him, but there was no telling if it was because of his words, or simply because her flirtation had no effect on him.
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyTue Jan 14, 2020 8:40 pm

"Hrmm? Do my words phase you so?"

The Space Marine reached behind, drawing his trusty Chainsword. The blade began to rev menacingly as he took a step forward. With a grunt, he swung the weapon at her, twisting it at the last second to hit her with the flat of the blade. A warning shot.

(Chainsword. 86...I'm honestly squinting at my luck right now.)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:04 am

Solange WP: 13
Barchiel WP: 20

Barchiel hit Solange on the bottom of her chin, knocking her back a few steps. She said nothing, and merely rubbed her chin, waiting for the pain to subside.

(Ah, two Crits......let's see how long Barchiel's luck holds, though.)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:18 am

"Hrmm? Is your bravado gone so soon?"

How curious. Oh well...This was a battle, after all. Standing at attention, he sent a quick mental command to his Jump Pack. It rumbled, preparing to lift off and take him with it....

Before a plume of smoke erupted from it.

".....This thing's gotten more and more faulty since I came here..I suppose it's not meant for so much use.."

Taking his Jump Pack off, he began looking it over, focused more on it than the princess before him.

(Steel Rain. 21.)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 7:58 am

Solange's eyes widened as she saw Barchiel completely dismiss her in favor of his Jump Pack. She then lowered them as she realised he could probably afford to be overconfident right now. If she played this right, she could take the advantage.

Taking your eyes off your opponent can be a smart move, but not in this case. Whether your eyes are on me or not, you will fall to me!

Solange quickly and quietly raised the DeLuxcalibur, before she swung.

Remember to Forget - 88 (Crit Hit)

[Barchiel forgot Bolter]
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptyWed Jan 15, 2020 8:08 am

"....."

Barchiel looked up, scratching his head. He was forgetting something....Something very important.

"......Did I leave the oven on at home?"
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 7:38 pm

Solange twirled her sword around single-handed, before she swung it at Barchiel again.

Remember to Forget - 20 (hit)

(Barchiel forgot Summon Orianna)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 7:48 pm

"....."

There was no pain. Yet, something felt off. Something was missing...Oh well. He'd figure that out later. With a grunt, Barchiel clenched an armored fist, the hum of electricity permeating the air as he reared back...and swung. The moment the fist impacted the so called 'princess', the energy was released.

"KNOW THE MIGHT OF THE EMPEROR!"

(Power Fist. 68.)
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:17 pm

Solange WP: 9

The princess barely got her sword up in time to cushion the marine's blow, but the force of it was still strong enough to knock it out of her hands and send her sliding back. She began to breathe deeply, as their battle began to weigh on her.

Solange briefly wondered if she should try and attack Barchiel through sheer force of will, but quickly gave up on that idea. With the way things were currently going, his strength would probably overpower her anger. It would be best to just continue and see if his mind was strong enough to resist her.

Solange leaned back slightly, as she opened her arms and said, "Good attack, but it looks like that took a lot out of you. Maybe we should stop fighting so you can rest awhile."

You Look Tired......Maybe You Should Rest? - 56 (hit)
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:24 pm

He seemed more annoyed than anything at her. She really just would not stay down. At her words, he blinked...He did feel a bit fatigued, and yet....

(Struggle: 44!)

"The only thing I want is for you to leave. And to not approach me, crazy stalker woman."
Back to top Go down
BR0K3NH41KU

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:45 pm

Solange blinked at few times in surprise. She was sure he would have fallen for that! Oh well...if he had no desire for her breasts, maybe he would desire her feet more.

The princess suddenly let out a pained moan before she lifted her left foot up and began to remove her sandal. She stared at Barchiel and said, "You might not want a rest, but I sure do! Would you be so kind as to give me a little massage?" She finished her plea by fluttering her eyes flirtatiously at Barchiel.

My Feet Hurt......Will You Please Give Me a Massage? - 7 (crit miss!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Princess and the Marine   the Princess and the Marine Empty

Back to top Go down

the Princess and the Marine
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next