Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fire in the Temple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Fire in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Fire in the Temple   Fire in the Temple EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 6:21 am

Salos

Fireball - a basic fireball spell that hits quick and reliable, a pyromancer’s bread and butter. Deals 2 damage with a chance to burn (deals additional damage every round.)

Heatwave- a wave of super hot air that pushes an opponent back. Doesn’t do much damage but good when you need some space. Deals 1 damage with a chance to knock the opponent down (stun).

Firewhip- creates a whip of flame that strikes a target while keeping your distance. Deals 3 damage

Flame blade- creates a blade of fire that can be used for 3 rounds before it fizzles out. Basic attacks do 2 damage and can’t be recast until 2 turns after the spell expires.

Support

Flame shield - creates a shield a super heated air that lingers around Salos for 3 rounds. Blocks direct contact with Salos during its use but prevents the use of advanced pyromancy skills.

Flame charge - a fiery aura ingulfs Salos as a pair of fiery wings appear on his back. Increases damage of normal attacks by 1 for 3 turns and allows the use of advance pyromancy skills during its duration. Use of advance pyromancy skill lowers the amount of turns Salos can remain in this form. Requires 5 turns to cool down after the skill is used before it can be used again. *Salos will only use this skill when he is pushed into a corner or if his anger has gotten out of control.

Advance pyromancy

Tureflame dance - creates two ornate swords of flame as slash charges into the opponent, launching a barrage of strikes against them to tear into them. Deals 8 strikes against the opponent with 1 damage for each successful strike.

Wildfire flare - creates a large sphere of fire and launches it at his chosen opponent. Deals 4 damage and burns the opponent badly ( 2 damage for 3 turns). Can try to heal the burn as a free action.

Wings of the inferno - Salos uses the flame wings created by flame charge to create a heated shockwave, knocking back a grappling opponent and stunning them in revenge. Frees Salos from a bind and stuns opponent form the force of the wave.

Weakness
He was consistently teased for looking like a girl because of his features. His sisters would also add to his humiliation factor by dressing him up and treating him like a girl. This left him with a slight submissive factor when being forced to wear anything “girly”. This and the way his mother treated him for years left him a weakness to being talked down to like a girl or anybody “mothering” him. He also has a slight weakness for milky boobies. His encounter with Orianna left Salos with a bit more refined feminine tastes due to her treating him like a princess. The encounter with Lydia ended with Salos being weekend and humiliated in a very erotic way.

Fetishes
Pegging - his encounter with the succubus Lydia left Salos with a fetish for woman pegging him with strapons. Has disadvantage against being forced to use a strap on.

Femme - Due to his past and his encounters with both Orianna and Lydia, Salos got a severe fetish for being dressed up in female clothes and makeup. If forced into wearing wearing anything femme, Salos takes an additional 2 points of WP damage for each WP attack.

Ass - His encounter with Passion Lips left him with a huge fetish for asses. An additional point of WP damage for any attack involving his opponents bottom. Also any facesitting binds are made at a disadvantage

Aurora

Abilities

Goddess - passive
When Aurora fights, she's never really in any danger, she just enjoys toying with and testing her prey. As such she can never be fully banished, merely returning to her celestial form when her stamina depletes, and if her willpower is lowered to zero she cannot be fully charmed/enslaved. (This is mainly for RP purposes) mechanically, Aurora starts the battle with 5 more stamina/will than the total stamina/will of each of her opponents (if she is fighting 3 warriors with 20 will and stamina each, she would start with 65 of each stat)

Unique status effects

Shame
Allowing the Goddess to see them at their most sinful fills heroes with a sense of underlying shame, something Aurora can easily manipulate
Stacking status, reduces damage of moves used by one, to a minimum of one. Can only be cleansed when Aurora uses Forgiving embrace or kiss of repentance

Worship
The hero is overwhelmed with an urge to worship and please aurora, acts as a mental bind, requiring two rolls to get out of. These rolls are made every turn, but if any of them critically fail, Aurora can give them a command, such as to accept a kiss, throw aside their weapons, touch themselves etc. These commands deal damage and have effects that are decided by the GM

Moves

Angelic whisper

Aurora whispers sweet, honeyed nothings into the battlefield, which worm their way into all opponents minds

Deals 1wp to all targets, has a chance to charm

Auroras Touch

Aurora approaches the hero, distracting them with words of affection, and lightly running a hand over their exposed skin

Deals 2 damage

Staggering Beauty

"Now mortals, gaze upon the true beauty of the divine!"
Aurora momentarily reveals her true, Gorgeous form to her opponents. The sight of such beauty is almost too much for the mortal mind to comprehend, dealing 2 willpower points and stunning those who see it

Goddess' Kiss
"A blessing, my hero~"

Aurora approaches her target and leans in to give them a chaste kiss. Deals 2wp damage and charms

Sinful illusion

"Oh my, such lust for one supposedly so righteous"

The goddess conjures an illusion of a Midara the hero has encountered before who attacks with one of their moves. While the hero is locked in passion with the Midara, Aurora chides them for their sinfulness. Deals the damage from the move the Midara uses and inflicts Shame, if the Midara is one the hero has lost to in the past, deals 2 additional damage

Illusion

The illusion conjured by sinful illusion does not immediately vanish, instead Aurora makes a concentration roll at the start of her turn, on a pass it can attack that turn as if it were the Midara, each attack from the Illusion deals half damage (minimum one) and inflicts another stack of shame

Forgiving embrace

"It's okay, through love, all sins can be forgiven"

Aurora pulls her target into a loving embrace, letting them know she forgives them for their sinful thoughts. As a feeling of relief overwhelms the hero, she hugs then tight into her chest, building lust rapidly.
Deals 2 willpower and binds, dealing one willpower per turn and reducing shame by 1 per turn. The hero can only roll to escape the bind once they have no stacks of shame. If they can't escape within 4 turns, they are immediately afflicted with worship

Kiss of repentance

"Here darling, receive my forgiveness and accept my love"

The Goddess offers an outstretched hand to a shamed opponent, who, stunned by her beauty and kindness, accepts it and allows her to draw them into a passionate French kiss. Deals 2 damage, plus 1 for each stack of shame the target has, in addition, if the target has more than 5 stacks of shame, inflicts worship

Goddess' lust

Aurora draws her opponent into a suddenly and surprisingly lustful moment of passion, kissing and grinding against them while moaning ecstatically. This sudden change in persona deeply arouses the hero, dealing 4 damage

Finishers

TBA, for now use GMs discretion

Salos has received a tipoff with some much disturbing news, the local Monastery, a place well visited by those supposedly Pious, has been taken over by a Midara goddess. Salos couldn't let this go uninvestigated.

He had made his way to the temple, and almost immediately upon his entrance was approached by a stunning divine figure

"What brings you here my child?" The beauty asked
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Fire in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Temple   Fire in the Temple EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 9:27 am

“I take it that you are the goddess that took over this monastery. I’d ask you to leave this place in peace, but I have my doubts that you would.” Salos said calmly. He looked at the divine beauty in front of him. He could tell that she was no ordinary Midara. This would be tough.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Fire in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Temple   Fire in the Temple EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 1:14 pm

"Why would I leave dear hero, those who run this temple are very pleased to hang me stay" Aurora responded with a warm smile "Come hero, why don't you join us in worshipping the divine"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Fire in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Temple   Fire in the Temple EmptyMon Aug 26, 2019 3:53 pm

"Sorry miss but me and worship have never mixed. I have come with a job to do and I intend to follow through with my mission." Salos said as some small embers danced around him. He was focused and determined to complete his task and bring the midara down.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Fire in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Temple   Fire in the Temple EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 12:43 pm

"I guess I'll just have to show you the joys of worship then..." Aurora spoke before her voice became heavenly sweet "give yourself to me..." She purred
(32)
Her words wormed their way inside Salos' mind, ensnaring him mentally

Salos:39+charm
Aurora:45
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Fire in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Temple   Fire in the Temple EmptyThu Aug 29, 2019 3:21 pm

Salos could feel a pull inside towards this woman. He knew that it was her doing and mentally fought against it. He creates a fireball in his hand and sends it at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

Fire in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Temple   Fire in the Temple EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 9:58 am

(43)
(Goddess kiss:74)

Salos hurled a fireball at Aurora but the Goddess managed to sidestep the projectile as she approached him. Salos couldn't help but catch her eye for a moment, her beauty leaving him off guard enough for her to lean slowly in and give him a soft kiss.
"Please dear adventurer, learn to love" she purred as she pulled back

Salons:36+charm
Aurora:45

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Fire in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Temple   Fire in the Temple EmptyThu Sep 12, 2019 11:53 am

Salos stood there, looking like a love struck teenager. His face was red. Her words were ringing in his head. He summoned up his will in an attempt to attack. “I don’t need to learn anything from you.” Salos said as he shot a fireball her direction. 

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fire in the Temple Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire in the Temple   Fire in the Temple Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire in the Temple
Page 1 of 1