Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

River Rescue (Freya)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

River Rescue (Freya) Empty
PostSubject: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 1:23 pm

Unfortunately, a few days had passed before Freya fully recovered from the affection of the villagers. In the meantime, the midara of Cupidity did their best to keep Adella stable.

The moment the human woman was allowed out of bed she was rushed to the dried riverbed. Dead fish were scattered around that were unable to keep up with the dwindling current and there wasn't a single drop of what left.

Seeing the warrior off were Marisa, the leader of the settlement, and Shari, the Puppeteer Freya had spent most of the time in the village with.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 1:31 pm

"Catelin wasn't kidding..." Freya wondered aloud, she turnedi the others. "I guess the easiest way to get to the bottom of this would be to follow the river to its source?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 1:37 pm

"Most likely." Marisa replied curtly as she stared at the dried river; as if hoping she could just will it be full of flowing water again.

Freya suddenly found herself being hugged by four pairs of arms; one real , and three fake, with one of the fake pairs belonging to a puppet the looked eerily like her. "B-Be careful." Shari said as she gave the human woman a one woman group hug.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 1:44 pm

Freya returned the hug, comforted by Shari's affection. "I will, you'll see me back at the village soon" she promised, holding the hug until the puppeteer was ready to let go
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Reluctantly, the Puppeteer parted from Freya. "G-Good Luck."

Marisa let out a grunt that may or may not have been echoing the sentiment. Her right hand clenching and unclenching as she continued to gaze at where the river used to be.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 1:58 pm

"just before I head off, is there anything that you guys could advise as to what I'm likely to encounter out here?" Freya asked the group, not wanting to waste more time than necessary, feeling the urgency of the situation
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:27 pm

Shari bit her lip as she thought it over. "I-I haven't le-left the village much s-since we came here, but I th-think I saw a Fairy once?"

"There's Rosy." Marisa stated. "She's an Alraune who put her roots down by the riverbed deeper into the forest. You'll know her by the giant roses she has at the ends of her arms instead of hands. She'll be in better condition then Adella, but the river drying up probably affected her too."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:33 pm

"hmm, okay, I'll head up and look for Rosie first then, and keep an eye out for any fairies on the way, thanks for the heads up" Freya leant in and face Shari a quick kiss on the cheek. "Right then, myself and the river will be back before you know it" she put on an air of confidence so as to reassure the puppeteer, she then turned and began to travel upstream
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:45 pm

The puppeteer and her puppets waved goodbye as the Succubust stared impassively at the warrior's back.

---

It wasn't long after she made it out sight of the Cupidity residents that Freya heard a small pop above her.

Looking up she saw a teenage girl with bubblegum pink hair. Her outfit, consisting of a top with detached sleeves, an exposed midriff, a thigh length skirt, and tight pantyhose, was a kaleidoscope of colors blending in such away to give the appearance it was made from various pieces of bubble gum. attached to her back were two large balloons that were carrying her through the air.

The stranger puckered her lips and a bubble began to expand from her mouth, before it suddenly burst with another pop.

She was seemingly unaware of Freya walking below her.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:47 pm

Freya took a moment to watch the strange girl, her appearance and overall bizarre nature letting her know she could be a threat. Freya continued cautiously, still watching the girl so as not to be ambushed of she was noticed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:55 pm

The strange floating woman continued to float on as she continued blowing her bubbles. She never so much as glanced down at Freya, but still somehow stayed directly above her.

While not doing anything actively malicious, the constant *pop* *pop* *pop* of her bubbles carrying through the woods would probably give anyone lurking some forewarning of Freya's approach.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 2:58 pm

That was gonna be a problem, Freya realised she probably needed to do something unless she wanted everyone nearby to know of her presence. Looking up, trying not to look directly up the girls skirt, she called out quietly.
"Umm, hello?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:04 pm

"Huh?" the stranger said before she blew another bubble. She twisted in the air as she looked for who called to her. Eventually she looked down and spotted Freya. The floating woman drifted to the side before the balloons keeping her aloft suddenly burst.

The woman landed on her feet next to Freya. The bubble on her lips popped as she waved at the warrior. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:05 pm

"Hi..." Freya responded cautiously, not expecting her to be so friendly "not to sound strange but, were you following me?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:10 pm

"Was I?" the asked as she tilted her head. "I was just floating along like I always do." Another bubble was blown and popped before she continued. "At least I think I was. I usually float along above a river, but I can't seem to find it anymore."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:12 pm

"that's actually why I'm here, the rivers suddenly dried up and I'm trying to work out why" Freya explained, "you wouldn't happen to have any ideas as to what's happened would you?" She realised however from what the girl had said this was a long shot
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:17 pm

"Nope." She replied before furrowed her brow in thought. And thought. And thought.

"I don't think I've seen before. The river disappeared and then you showed up. That mean's you must have something to do with it!" the strange woman suddenly declared as she pointed an accusing finger at the human.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyWed Sep 25, 2019 3:24 pm

"I promise you I didn't, Im here to try and fix the river," Freya spoke, trying to get across to the girl that she was innocent "I swear you've got the wrong idea" she backed away, getting ready for a fight if the girl didn't believe her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 10:47 am

(Bubble Blow -Auto Success-)

"A likely story!" The colorfully dressed woman scoffed. "I bet if I defeat you the river will come back!"

Declaration made, the woman blew another bubble. Only this one didn't pop like all of her others.

Freya: 30 Willpower
Bubblegum Fairy: 5 Stamina + Bubble
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 10:55 am

"I don't want to hurt you" Freya warned momentarily, "but luckily I got ways to calm you down without even drawing my sword" as she said that, her eyes flashed hypnotically "come here and see for yourself" she beckoned

(Lost in my eyes)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:19 am

(Lost in my eyes -roll 35- Fail!)
(Bubble Kiss -roll 79- Fail!)

Freya's attempted to hypnotize her opponent was interrupted by the woman's bubble being launched towards her. The human warrior was easily able to move out of the way of the counterattack.

Freya: 30 Willpower
Bubblegum Fairy: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 am

"you use your gum Huh? It's unique I'll give you that" Freya speaks as she observes her opponent ,"I like to do things a little more traditionally" Freya thought of how effective this move was when Miranda did it, and attempted to replicate her amorous attack
(Fascinating assault)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:46 am

(Fascinating Assault -roll 89- Crit Fail!)
(Bubble Blow -Auto-Success!)

Freya tried to pull her opponent into a kiss, but instead, her lips were met with a lemony tasting bubble.

Freya: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:51 am

"that's...tasty" Freya said, strangely taken aback by the sudden contact with the gum
(Stunned from crit)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) EmptyThu Sep 26, 2019 11:55 am

(Bubble Rub -roll 29- Fail!)

The bubbly woman tried to lean in, but Freya still had enough sense to back away from her and her bubble.

Freya: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River Rescue (Freya)   River Rescue (Freya) Empty

Back to top Go down

River Rescue (Freya)
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next