Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cursed doll (update)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

Cursed  doll (update) Empty
PostSubject: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:19 am

Cursed  doll (update) 41rk2x10
Cursed  doll (update) 41dcw610

Description: This living doll was created by a mad scientist, in order to attract men, torture them, and take semen samples that, in addition to being fuel for her, would serve to create other types of humanoid creatures.
but something went wrong, the doll during a collection, accidentally bumps into an incubus that confuses her and tries to seduce her, she continues with her standard programming and has sex with this demon.When realizing that it was an artificial being, she disappears from place. she, following the seed of the incubus, develops succubus abilities, allowing her in addition to semen to feed on the souls and vital energy of her victims, making her more independent from her creator, whom she rapes and kills to free herself, turning it into a living empty shell under her orders...

passive
artificial body: "I don't have a soul, I don't feel pain or pleasure"
It is immune to any type of toxin and mental effects.
The material in her body can mutate into a harder shell.
perfect skin: (It can happen with 5% success) The wrist skin is so soft and comfortable that it can cause the target to become addicted to it (an opponent addicted to the wrist skin will dramatically reduce its attack and damage, and each once you receive or make an attack where skin with skin touch the target will have a 10% chance of being under hypnosis (the wrist decides the next action)
(It can be activated every time skin-to-skin contact occurs no matter if you receive or perform an attack)

toxic fluids: The saliva and vaginal fluids of the wrist contain a toxin (it is treated as a normal poison) that liquefies the flesh and internal organs also hardens the victim's skin.

active

whiplash: the doll attacks with its whip randomly hitting different parts of the body (4-8 impacts: 3 dmg each)

leg scissors: the doll catches the victim between her legs and begins to strangle him. drown it 5-10 times 4 dmg each .

hanging: the doll catches the target's neck with its whip and quickly enriches it in its throat, steps and squeezes repeatedly on its back while extrangulating it with the whip, in the end it releases it, the victim falls and she kicks its testicles.
can cause stunning and 5-9 dmg

Poisonous kiss: the doll pounces on the victim giving him a violent, deep and seductive kiss on the lips, hurting them and injecting her poison. it can cause internal corrosion and paralysis also can be cause Crush (if the poison is kept for more than 2 shifts it enables the "devouring alive" ability)(target affected by crush must trow a coin before perfom any action that would be can inflict damage to the doll, if the coin falls face action runs normaly, else it falls cross the action is cancelled and lost that turn)

Devouring alive (finisher 1) : she gently kisses the target, the venom of her lips softens the skin allowing it to tear it without much effort, the sensation produced by the kiss, falls in love and paralyzes the target, allowing her to suck the victim's liquefied parts and also allowing him to feel as it is slowly and sensually eaten by the wrist ... at the end there will only be a skin and bone dispossession.

Succubus look: she lifts her glasses and looks the victim directly in the eyes, the doll's eyes produce a discreet reddish glow. "Your deepest desires will be mine", if the victim fails to resist, he / she will see an illusion of their greatest desires or sexual fetishes in front of their eyes falling under hypnosis (the doll decides the next 2 turns of its prey)

Succubus kiss: (before performing the kiss she can use the look of the succubus) it can be indirect or direct.
Indirect kiss: the doll throws a kiss at his victim
This kiss infects the victim's mind by enslaving and seducing target. can cause falling in love, the victim with the infected mind obeys any order given by the wrist for 2 turns. if affected by the "succubus look" the victim obeys the wrist for 4 turns
Direct kiss: the doll gives a soft, deep and seductive kiss to the victim. This kiss absorbs the soul and energy of its victim, (this kiss drains 3hp and if it is affected by the "succubus look" drains 6hp and inflicts charm) in addition this kiss infects the victim's mind by enslaving and seducing the target. can cause falling in love, the victim with the infected mind obeys any order given by the wrist for 2 turns. if affected by the "succubus look" the victim obeys the wrist for 4 turns

hypnotizing breasts: the doll catches and hits with her knee in the genitals 2 - 4 times each knee makes 4 dmg, then shakes its prey between its tits ,the texture of its skin, it is so soft and comfortable that the victim falls under hypnosis (the doll decides the next turn of its prey). inflict 1 damage

creating the puppet (finisher 2)
Part 1: The doll tries to kiss the prey on the lips. if the kiss works, it will send an impulse to the victim's brain destroying his will and turning the prey into a faithful, submissive and obedient slave.

part 2: she orders her new servant to take off her clothes and then begins to rape him, her pussy acts like that of a succubus beginning to absorb the victim's soul and part of her vital essence with each semen particle she releases .

part 3: when the victim is completely dry, the doll gives a soft kiss on the lips and then on the forehead .. the prey becomes a living toy that will blindly and faithfully serve its creator

Last edited by scryven on Thu Dec 12, 2019 5:21 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 9:36 am

Great job

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 3:22 pm

you say her is a good villain?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptyWed Dec 11, 2019 3:32 pm

Yes that was i mean

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptyThu Dec 12, 2019 5:25 pm

i think i finish it
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 5:43 am

I want a try against this ome

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 7:13 am

ok only wait i finish the next char.. i'd like to make an reverse ryona whit all of them but i don't have idea of grhap dessign
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 7:20 am

Okay

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptyFri Dec 13, 2019 10:56 am

i'm ready to test them
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 10:01 pm

I would like to face her if that would be ok.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) EmptySat Dec 14, 2019 11:47 pm

sure i've to test my 4 chars and collect reviews
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed doll (update)   Cursed  doll (update) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cursed doll (update)
Page 1 of 1