Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Princess Peach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:21 pm

(Get Up -roll 73- Fail!)
(Peach's Lips -roll 51- Fail!)

Peach wouldn't give him the chance to stand, however. Salos was forced to roll out of the way as she tried to pin him beneath her larger body.

"I certainly wouldn't say no to you beating my ass." Peach teased.

Salos: 11 Willpower + Downed
Princess Peach: 7 Stamina + Big
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:24 pm

“Not like that. Just me, defeating you in combat and being on my way.” He said as he tries to rise to his feet again.

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:29 pm

(Get up -roll 85- Crit Fail!)
(Peach's Crown -roll 22- Success!)

Peach had finally managed to catch her elusive man. Pinning him to the red carpet, she shoved  his head into her, relatively, modest cleavage with one hand, while the other forced its way into his pants.

Salos: 7 Willpower + Downed + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:32 pm

Salos struggles against her, trying to free himself from her boobs.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:42 pm

(Struggle -roll 74- Success!)

Salos managed to force himself free from the amazonian princess' grip. Peach giggled as she stood up.

Salos: 7 Willpower + Downed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:47 pm

“What’s so funny?” He said as he gets to his feet.

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:56 pm

(Get Up -roll 95- Crit Fail!)
(Peach's Blow -roll 33- Fail!)

"Oh, I'm just starting to think you don't want to kidnap me because you can't." Salos froze as he glanced at the princess towering over him. The sight of the amazon sized Peach looking down on him was kind of intimidating.

Salos: 6 Willpower + Downed
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 10:58 pm

“So what, I guess I’m the princess in distress?” He said with a snide look as he created four daggers of flame and throws them. 

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:03 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 14, 44, 18, 17- 1 Fail, 2 Success, and 1 Crit Success! Shrink -roll 4- Success)

Peach stumbled back as she was hit by the sudden attack and returned to her normal size.

"Oh, my. Seems you still have some fight in you, after all." Peach mumbled to herself as she tried to regain her balance.

Princess Peach: 4 Stamina + Big
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:05 pm

Salos takes advantage of her stagger to try and recover his energy again. “I don’t want to kidnap you. I have zero interest in doing that. I don’t know why you like it so much, but you clearly have some issues you need to work out.” He said plainly. 

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:11 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 78- Success!)
(Mega Mushroom -roll 30- Success!)

Salos closed his eyes as he focused his energy healing himself. Peach took this opportunity to looked for another power up and grabbed a Mega Mushroom. When Salos opened his eyes again, it was to the sight of a colossal princess standing over him.

Salos: 9 Willpower + Downed
Princess Peach: 4 Stamina + Giant (3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:17 pm

Salos tried to get to his feet, quickly. He was afraid of what the colossal princess could do to him.

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:25 pm

(Get Up -roll 39- Fail!)
(A Great Big Kiss -roll 74- Success!)

Peach knelt down lowered her head to the floor. Soft, massive lips pressed down on Salos. and kept him from rising to his feet.

Princess Peach: 4 Stamina + Giant (2)

(A Great Big Kiss: A giant kiss from a giant lady. Deals 3 Willpower Damage.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:27 pm

Salos was floor by her kiss. Warm feelings for this princess soon started to sink into his head. Soon his fetishes started to come to mind and how peach could fulfill them. He tries to get back to his feet.

(Get up)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:43 pm

(Get Up -roll 35- Fail!)
(Finger Fun -roll 64- Success! Stun -roll 59- Fail!)

Peach pinned Salos to the floor with one giant finger. Held down by the giant digit, he was unable fight back as another silk clad finger prodded his crotch. Salos moaned as his manhood was manhandled by the giant princess.

Peach giggled as she felt him squirm from her 'gentle' teasing, before she moved her fingers off of him.

Salos: 4 Willpower + Downed
Princess Peach: 4 Stamina + Giant (1)

(Finger Fun: a Giant character plays with a character using only their fingers. Deals 2 Damage with a chance to stun.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:45 pm

“Stop. I’m not some doll for you to play with.” He said as he tries to summon his shield.

(Flameshield)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:53 pm

(Flameshield -roll 89- Crit Fail!)
(Clit Clap -roll 36, 93, 54, 88, 14- 2 Success, 1 Crit Fail, and 2 Crit Success!)

Salos' focus was shatter by Peach picking him up. The struggling man could only watch as she once more inserted him into her pussy.

The Princess let out a loud moan that shook the entire castle as the walls of her vagina pounded the last traces of resistance out of the stubborn man.

Eventually, she removed him and shrunk to her normal size. "Guess you couldn't kidnap me after all."

(Salos has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 18, 2019 11:55 pm

Salos just sat on the ground, dazed from her final attack. He wasn’t sure what to do, having lost against peach.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:02 am

"Hmm. What to do with you?" Peach asked as she brought a finger to her chin in thought. "Oh, I know. You said you couldn't stand my bottom, right?"

The princess dragged Salos over to her throne and made him sit in front of it. She positioned hims so the his head was rest on the seat and looking up and the ceiling. She then lifted her dress up and sat her bare ass down on his face.

"Your punishment for losing to a princess, is to by my throne!" Peach declared as she smothered him with her lovely rump.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:06 am

Salos groaned as he face was engulfed in her ass. He could only endure as she made herself comfortable.  It could’ve been worse, he told himself. “She could’ve wanted a personal maid.” He managed to say muffled under her ass.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:08 am

"Thrones don't talk." Peach chided as she pressed the heel of her shoe against one of his balls
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:11 am

Salos groans as she steps on his balls. Alll he can wonder is how long she intends on keeping him her throne and what other punishments she may have in store.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:18 am

Peach giggled as Salos moaned into her crack. She stayed on her throne for hours as she watched the toads repair the castle.

Eventually the princess yawned as night fell. "I suppose you've been punished enough." She said as she finally stood up. "I'm going to bed. You may leave now." She snapped her fingers and one of her servants ran up to her with a map of the area. "Feel free to come by and try to kidnap me. Or if you ever want me to sit on you for again."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:22 am

“Wait......” He said lost in a lust filled haze. “Please punish me some more. I need it my princess.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2019 12:26 am

"If you want..." Peach said with a yawn. "Then come back another day. A princess needs her beauty rest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Princess Peach   Salos vs Princess Peach - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Princess Peach
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next