Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

upon her lips comic series

Go down 
+3
Zesquid
rb9
bouncer44se
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bouncer44se

bouncer44se

upon her lips comic series Empty
PostSubject: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 7:50 pm

ok summer is here and fro any collage student that means a shit load of free time, so i was thinking since there was a lack of new topics this year that we create a upon her lips comic series. im not super good a drawing but im good enough to get buy. i was thinking every month we create a character and story off of suggesttions from other users and be for i post anything ill run the strip buy the admin and my fellow moderators. if you agree let me know and i can start receiving requests asap
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:01 pm

hm, this is intriguing... samples of your work?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 pm

I can dig it o3o
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyThu Jun 03, 2010 11:05 pm

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
https://uponherlips.forumotion.com
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 2:19 am

Hmm, sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 8:36 am

Looks good to me, If I can make a suggestion already, I think a neko character would be nice (if you had not guessed already by my picture lol)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 10:48 am

Should I make a separate forum category for this or should we put everything in one topic?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:58 pm

I'm guessing his silence means he found something to do this summer...

But still, I've been thinking about this and I think it could work. I might go ahead and create another forum heading/subheading for original content and see what sprouts. For something like this I was thinking there would be one topic for character suggestions, things like character description, attitude, etc., and another one for scenarios where members can describe scenes that involve the characters created. We'll pick the best one and maybe commission an artist to draw it (unless someone wants to do it for free.)

So that's what the new forums are for.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 pm

Sounds good! Im going to go post at them now lol
Back to top Go down
bouncer44se

bouncer44se

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 7:03 pm

ok so i remember posting this around last year, an as part of my new's years resolution to stop being so damn lazy, ive picked up my pen again after 4yrs an started drawing. i created a ROUGH DRAFT DOODLE so i can get back in the rythem of things. this is not the finshed product, this is kinds just me goofing off but here it is i guess

character: maltanna
power: can turn any person she kisses into goo
type: direct

i just want too point out this is me just dicking around dont take the this serious Mad
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/14/07/01/57/meltan10.jpg
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:39 pm

If you need someone to write for you, don't hesitate to let me know. Words and ideas and the like are my forte~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 pm

bouncer44se wrote:
ok so i remember posting this around last year, an as part of my new's years resolution to stop being so damn lazy, ive picked up my pen again after 4yrs an started drawing. i created a ROUGH DRAFT DOODLE so i can get back in the rythem of things. this is not the finshed product, this is kinds just me goofing off but here it is i guess

character: maltanna
power: can turn any person she kisses into goo
type: direct

i just want too point out this is me just dicking around dont take the this serious Mad
https://i.servimg.com/u/f37/14/07/01/57/meltan10.jpg

YES! First, let me thank you for posting all the new content this past week. And this picture is great, love the concept and the design of maltanna is lovely and unique. Any chance you could give her a backstory or more context to the image? If not, I'd be happy to write a few things about her if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
bouncer44se

bouncer44se

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 8:21 pm

k so i need a little help on the comic, can all the moderators please message me cuz i want to send you guys the outlines i have for hte comic before i post it. also i need some too color it Smile the program i am using is garbage. i especally want the opinions of admin, rb9, and zesquid before i continue further
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:32 am

sounds i might come up with a character or plot twist or somin(i m a newbie) here and to make sure cause this was 2 years ago is anyone still dong this
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 am

TheDarkAvenger wrote:
sounds i might come up with a character or plot twist or somin(i m a newbie) here and to make sure cause this was 2 years ago is anyone still dong this

u would to message me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: upon her lips comic series   upon her lips comic series Empty

Back to top Go down

upon her lips comic series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: General Discussion :: Regarding the Forum-
Jump to: