Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA Empty
PostSubject: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 10:12 am

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ268129.html

the latest game in CircleteckA's long running succubus series features include

• two protagonist(a boy and a girl and unlike succubus tamer 2 they are not the same person)
  • when you play as the boy the girl become a potential waifu
  • when you play as the girl the boy takes on the role of a assist character
  • animated

also returning characters include 

• Charlotte(or was it Charlotta) from succubus tamer 2
  • the mouse girl from the same game
  • Tori from the Second Succubus Tower who appears along with her twin sister
  • Lilith who takes the role of antagonist for the second time(Lilith Battle)
  • other cameos I yet to see
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 10:58 am

Looks like fun! Is this just a potential sighting of are there kisses confirmed in the game?

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptyWed Dec 25, 2019 12:17 pm

yes atleast Tori's sister does also there's a lamia with lipples too if your into that.
Back to top Go down
cybertai

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 12:17 am

It absolutely doesn't want the text to get hooked in any way so far. Can't get textracter to work. Also if anyone finds/makes a full save, please link
Back to top Go down
sum1confused

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptyFri Dec 27, 2019 10:35 am

https://mega.nz/#!01BzkIhD!Ms4gBpwJyFRRNg4uJ-ruTnN1k0JKjmUio_0uH1DT32U

My friend this one works, I've used it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptySat Dec 28, 2019 8:10 pm

cybertai wrote:
It absolutely doesn't want the text to get hooked in any way so far. Can't get textracter to work. Also if anyone finds/makes a full save, please link

I'm having the same issue that I can't hook the text at all. Has anyone found a way to get this hooked properly?

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:35 am

If you use the unpacker in the link I posted above it can be unpacked, then a text hooker can be used. Here is the link for the latest hook patcher as well - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p83yxde8e8nrz35/AADkJzbz7VuM7HqwiwhhfhHTa?dl=0 .
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptySun Dec 29, 2019 6:55 am

Ah, thank you. I thought you uploaded a save file, not an unpacker lol. My bad.

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 12:38 pm

Does anyone have pics/video?
Back to top Go down
cybertai

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptyMon Dec 30, 2019 11:30 pm

sum1confused wrote:
If you use the unpacker in the link I posted above it can be unpacked, then a text hooker can be used. Here is the link for the latest hook patcher as well - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p83yxde8e8nrz35/AADkJzbz7VuM7HqwiwhhfhHTa?dl=0 .

This and the unpacker worked! Thanks!

Now to figure out how to get a hold of that 1.2 patch with the remembrance room
Back to top Go down
sum1confused

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:17 am

Oo I definitely wanna see the rememberance room and no worries, I've got a lot out of this forum and haven't really done much in return so I want to help where I can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA   Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA Empty

Back to top Go down

Lilith in Nightmare the newest game from CircleteckA
Page 1 of 1