Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marco vs Jessica

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:39 pm

She seemed to pull him closer as he tried to wiggle out. She seemed to treat him almost like a teddy bear.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:41 pm

Marco let out a defeated sigh. It seemed like he would be trapped her until she woke up. He cosed his eyes and tried to drift into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:45 pm

As sunlight peaked into the room, Jessica released her captive from her embrace. She got up and stretched a little as Marco started to stir. “Good morning sweetie. Ready for a fun day?” She asked sensually.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:52 pm

"Not really." Marco said honestly as he sat up. He avoided looking at the lovely temptress. "What's gonna happen? You have a bit of fun with me until ya get bored and then ya throw me where ever it is ya locked up all the other men folk who disappeared at one of ya shows?"

He hadn't forgotten why he originally came to the seductive siren's performance. One way or another he was going to get to the bottom of things. Even if he ended up enslaved, he could maybe still get a message out there so someone else could succeed where he failed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 8:57 pm

“No. The men who have been my boy toys have actually gotten married to some of the women who come to see my show. I’m more than happy to keep you around until you find someone special. You can meet some of my old boy toys and their sexy wives at tonight’s show.” She said in an accommodating voice.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 9:05 pm

"Sorry, I'm spoken for." Marco admitted as he rubbed the magical seal on his neck.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 9:07 pm

“Oh. Please tell me about her. I would like to know about what woman landed up you.” She said, sitting in the bed like a girl looking for gossip.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 9:18 pm

"Cinderella. Ya know, the princess from the fairytales?" Marco said with a blush on his cheeks. "I'm being serious. I was abducted by a powerful sorceress. She kept throwing fairytale princesses at me until I couldn't think straight any more. After I was defeated, Cinderella claimed me for herself." He showed the beautiful songstress the mark signifying the magical pact. "So when I do finally decide to settle down, it's got ta be with her."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 9:22 pm

“Mmmmmmmm,a royal boy toy. I don’t intend to take you from your beloved, but for now your mine. I intend to make sure that our performance for tonight will be great for all women involved. What part of a woman do you love the best? I will turn you into an expert worshiper.” She said a a wink.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 9:25 pm

"I, ah, don't really have a favorite." Marco reluctantly admitted. "You, ah, remember how sensitive my cock was last night? Any part of a lovely lady is enough ta get that kind of reaction."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 9:32 pm

“Then today your lesson will be about worshipping this.....” She says as she turns around, her ass sticking out towards Marco. “I’m going to teach you how to worship booty like a champ.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 9:43 pm

"Do...Do I have too?" Marco asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 31, 2019 10:04 pm

“Sorry hun, but your fans for last night are expecting one hell of a show from last night’s teaser. I have a lot of work to turn you into the ultimate boy toy. But I promise that I’ll let you go........after a few performances.” Jessica said as she gave Marco a slight smile. 

“Once you complete your training I will let you go. However you may end up with a few stalkers who won’t accept that your “engeged” status. So you may need to watch out.” Jessica smiles as she removes her clothes to begin his training.

(Received trait: Jessica’s booty training - Marco learned how to endure and pleasure large booties. Thanks to Jessica, Marco learned how to pleasure an ass, Marco can deal 1 WP to a target using their ass to pleasure him.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marco vs Jessica   Marco vs Jessica - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco vs Jessica
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3