Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold the Brave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

Striggabold the Brave  Empty
PostSubject: Striggabold the Brave    Striggabold the Brave  EmptyWed Jan 08, 2020 12:55 pm

Striggabold the Brave was a paladin of The White Sun. When he was young, he watched as his father and older brother were seduced and taken away by Midara and vowed revenge. He soon became a fierce fighter under the watchful eye of The Masters of the White Sun. This is also where he learned some magical abilities. He was eventually casted out due to his fixation on the Midara and other seductresses.
He is now a traveling bounty hunter, looking to find and bring justice to any seductress who dares to cross paths with him. He knows in his mind that he will never knowingly submit to what he hates the most, though some doubt lingers on; and this fear is what makes him the most dangerous threat to any that try to temp him.

Passives:
Iron Will: Due to his past experiences and mental endurance training, Striggabold can only be affected by the charm status effect when hit by a critical.

In Shiny Armour…: Striggabold always wears steel armour. The first 2 physical moves against the paladin will only inflict -1 wp after this the armour breaks and the damage numbers resume normally. As a result of the weight of his armour his opponent will always get the first turn on attacks.

Sheer determination: Due to his training Striggabold can't give up until he's out of willpower.

Weaknesses:
Hypnosis: One aspect of his training will always be the bane of Striggabold, his mental endurance has made him too confident in his own skills. This has made him extra susceptible to hypnosis. Hypnosis will last an extra turn.

Lipstick based attacks: Due to his ex-sweetheart’s love of the makeup item, Striggabold has worked up a soft spot to lipstick kisses. Physical based lipstick attacks will do +2 extra damage. Directly putting it on him and making him wear it will double the damage of the attack. Also due to the Bewitching Bandit's hypnosis whenever a midara uses an attack that involves putting on lipstick his next attack is made at disadvantage.

Physical attacks
Sword slash: “En garde you foul seductress” Striggabold uses a basic sword slash causing 2sp of damage.

Fury Swipes: “Aggghhhhh” Using his sheer anger the paladin will attack up to 3 with his sword causing 2sp of damage per hit.

Chain grab: “Seems you’re a bit tied up” Striggabold will use his chain to grab his opponent and bring her to her knees.  This causes 2cp of damage and bind.

Defensive stance: "Don't come any closer" Striggabold raises his sword in defence. If the opponent's attack fails they take 2sp damage

Black Dagger: "This dark blade is all that I need to silence you"
Deals 1 dmg and silences for the unit for their next action, it also nullifies any ongoing magical effects on the target.
This item has an alternative use, where it can be stabbed onto an enemy for 1dmg and an ongoing silence (until removed by the victim), but doing so disarms the user and they need to recover the knife before using it again.

Crossbow shot: "An elegant weapon form a simpler time"
Striggabold fires his Swampass crossbow dealing 2sp damage from a range. Crits can stun the target momentarily.

Special attacks:
Fire spirit: “May the White Sun guide my attack” Striggabold lashes out with his fire magic and throws a flame at his opponent. On a hit this causes 7sp damage and burns for 3 turns causing an additional -2sp per turn. However, this drains him by 2wp on activation

Void shield: “The gods will protect me. Can you say the same beast?” The paladin will shield himself with magic for one turn. Any physical interaction this turn will cause 5sp to be taken off of his opponent and given to him. Non physical moves will not affect him. This will drain 2wp from his health on activation.

Bolt: "I will use this dark power to bring me to victory" Striggabold harnesses the power of bolt, basically electricity, to create a lightning javelin his hand. He will then throw it at his target. If hit does 8 damage and stuns but casting it drains 2 willpower.

Finisher:
“All to easy, you’re coming with me” Striggabold will use his chain to tie up the Midara and put her on the back of his horse before taking her to the local prison “You will make me a fine bit of coin”.

(Please let me know if any numbers need changing, I just made them up)

Last edited by Moss-182 on Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:49 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

Striggabold the Brave
Page 1 of 1