Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Giselle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:07 pm

(E.F. Alice -roll 94- Success!)

"Yes. Yes." Giselle said as she waved of his concern. She picked her book back up and quickly found the page she wanted.

Salos found himself at a table with a beautiful busty blonde woman in a simple blue dress. "Hello, would you like some tea?" she asked him with a smile.

The man in women's clothing nodded dumbly as he accepted her offering. As he drank the tea, he was hit by a strange sensation and the world around him seemed to grow larger at a rapid pace.

"Oh how rude of me!" The woman said as she circle the table grabbed her now tiny guest with one hand. "My name is Alice. This may seem a bit forward, but I hope you don't mind if I keep you close to my heart."

She then gently inserted him into her cleavage, and he was left buried up to his neck in her bosom The soft flesh of her big breasts pressed against him on all sides and held him firmly in place.

Salos: 4 Willpower + Magical Form(2) + Stunned
Giselle: 22 Stamina + 1 Lore
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:09 pm

Salos moaned girlishly. Part of him was accepting being a princess. Part of him liked the queen from before. He liked being with Alice.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:17 pm

Alice placed her arms on the side of her boobs and slowly began to apply more pressure to Salos. His tiny head lolled back and forth as her massive mountains rubbed against him.It was too much for him and her full body breasts massage brought him to a climax.

Suddenly, Salos was on the ground in front of Giselle. He was back to his normal size, but his dress was stained by his own seed. He looked up at the woman who deceived and defeated him and saw that she was flanked by the Queen of Hearts and Alice.

(Salos' Willpower has hit 0!)

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:20 pm

Salo’s will was drained. He stood in front of the three women, looking like a naughty child about to be scolded.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:26 pm

Giselle clapped happily. "Wonderful! You're now ready to have your happily ever after! And for begin such a good sport about things, I'll even give you a choice!"

The Queen of Heart's turned and slapped her large ass. "Would you accept the honor of becoming the Princess of Hearts and my personal throne?"

Alice leaned forward and pulled at her dress to give him a perfect view of her captivating cleavage. "Or would you prefer coming with me and being my little dolly?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:30 pm

Salos was torn. Both were enticing offers. “I’ll accept the queen’s offer, but with her permission I would like to play with Alice sometimes.” He finds himself asking the queen as if she was his mom.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 7:52 pm

"An acceptable compromise." The Queen said.

"Excellent!" Giselle said as she pulled out another book, this one having Salos' name written clearly on the spine, and a quill.

And thus Salos was adopted by the Queen of Hearts. Despite being a man, the people of the kingdom  accepted him as their new princess with open arms. The queen had truly loved him like he was her own daughter. But because of that love she was a strict parent. She would often punish him for the smallest slight by treating his face as her throne. Salos, however, thoroughly enjoyed his mother's treatment of him. To the point were he would sometimes even masturbate while serving as her seat.

When not sending time with his family, Salos was with his best friend, Alice. The busty blonde would often shrink him down and treat him as doll. He loved when she'd put him into various dresses or just simply hold him in her relatively giant tits. There was even a time where she left him trapped in a wad of her used gum, much to his delight.

"There we go." Giselle said as she finished up writing the end of his story. But as she closed the book it suddenly burst into flame and she dropped it in shock.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:01 pm

“What happened?” He seemed confused. His head started to clear. He remembered his fear about his family, his training with his master, and his desire to defeat his mother. His form returned to normal as he looked at Giselle and the other two with a sad look. “Sorry but I can’t accept your happy ending. Not as long as my task remains unfinished. Until my mother and sisters have been defeated and my mother’s victims are saved, I can’t stop, no matter how much I wish I could.” He said, remembering his vow.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:06 pm

"It seems your mother doesn't want to accept it either." Giselle said sadly as she pointed behind him. He turned to see a hole being torn int he fabric of the world. It was small but slowly growing. He could feel his mother's magic as she attempted to forcibly return him to his world.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:13 pm

“My mother won’t let me walk away. Sorry about that. I know you were trying to help me, but as you can see it won’t be happening anytime soon.” Salos waved his hand, stopping his mother’s attempt to summon him. He would go back, but no where near his mother. “This was interesting, but your power can’t stop hers. And even if you could stop her from just summoning me, she would just come herself and I doubt it would end well for anyone here.” He said with a sad shrug.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:22 pm

Giselle pulled him into a hug as tears fell from her eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry. So...sorry I couldn't help you." she sobbed.

Alice was quick to join the hug, but the Queen stood and looked on, resigned. "You will be missed, Princess of Hearts."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:25 pm

“It’s alright. One day she will be defeated. Maybe I could come back to visit from time to time? I may not be able to remain, but I could spend some time here.” He suggests.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:31 pm

"Of course." Giselle said before she pulled him into a kiss.

As soon as she let go, Alice was quick to take her place. When she was done, she and Giselle looked expectantly at the queen. The royal woman let out a huff before she scooped Salos up into a crushing hug and gave him an intense smothering kiss.

"Goodbye." Giselle whispered as she sent Salos back to where he first met her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 8:53 pm

Salos arrived back in town. There were no trace of what took place there before. He sighed as he thought to himself. “I hate to say it, but if it wasn’t for my crazy mom, I would’ve been stuck in storybook land. I almost lost sight of my purpose. I will defeat her.” He said to himself. He hated to partly admit to himself, he did miss the dress from that world.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 9:03 pm

Salos put his hands in his pockets and felt something that was there before. He pulled it out and saw they were pages torn from a story book. Specifically, his story book: one page depicted him getting sat on by the Queen of Hearts and the other on showed him trapped in Alice's breasts.

(Salos Gained Key Item: Torn Pages! These allow Salos to summon the Queen of Hearts to sit on his opponent, or Busty Alice who will shrink them and shove them into her cleavage. Both attacks inflict a 2 turn bind that deals 3 Damage per turn. Two uses per fight, one for each woman. On a Crit Fail, they'll attack Salos instead.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 9:06 pm

(Thanks for the RP.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Giselle   Salos vs Giselle - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Giselle
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3