Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Alye

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Alye - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 24, 2020 6:09 pm

“Right. I should fight more.” She said as she took a regal fighting stance. She threw dagger again, but this time they were launched more elegantly then before.

(Regal Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 5:07 am

Salos' newfound royal presence grants her temporary bonuses for this fight ! They will be balanced into a permanent perk at the end of the battle.
Salos - [Regal Blaze Daggers - 7!!, 58, 45, 6!!, One critical miss, one miss, one success, and one critical hit ! Salos elegantly saves her critical into a regular miss.]
Alye - [Flinch !]

As she tossed her daggers towards Alye, one of them almost fell onto her own foot... But Salos quickly reacted and grabbed it mid-air with a little flair. The other three dagger flew towards Alye, who deflected one, while the other two hit her with accuracy. She winced in pain, but despite that, she smiled with pride at Salos instead of letting out pained gasps.

Alye : 20St
Salos : 12Wp - Regal Doll-up
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:13 am

Salos was surprised at himself. He felt an idea come to his mind. “Thank you for helping me realize I had this in me.” He said with a slutty wink, taking advantage of his own feminine charm.

(Free actions: Regal flirt)

(Regal flirt: Salos takes advantage of his girly appearance to attempt to use a midara’s tactic against them. Causes 1 WP and charms.)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:31 am

Salos - [FA:Regal Flirt - 2!! Complete success !]
Alye - [WP-Flinch !]

Alye froze up, and her face became beet-red. It was kind of her fault for dressing Salos up that well, to be fair, but she felt like the midara in this fight wasn't her, for an instant. "Ah-- Eh-- Um-- Y-You're w-welcome~." She couldn't do anything but stammer to herself at the display, trying to focus. "Ihavecreatedsomethingwonderful..."

Alye : 18St/Wp - Charmed (3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:35 am

Salos was surprised by the effectiveness of his idea. “Maybe you were right about possibly using this part of myself. Maybe I should give this a try?” He says as he approached her a gave her a soft kiss On her cheek.

(Free action: Regal gift.)

(Regal gift: Salos uses his feminine charms to get close a plant a sweet kiss on his target. Deals 2 WP.)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:50 am

Salos - [FA:Regal Gift - 58, success]
Alye - [Sense Touch - 21, miss]

"T-This is... Very effective~..." This wasn't the first time someone used some sort of seduction on her while sparring, but there was just... something about Salos that made her all fuzzy inside. Maybe it was just how darn cute he was like this, the fact she's the one that made him cuter, or just how proud she was of the progress he made with this idea, but she failed to focus on the spar, as he gently kissed her.

Alye : 15St/Wp - Charmed (2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 9:52 am

“I’m sorry. I seem to have you all flustered. It’s the first time I ever tried something like that.” He couldn’t help say with a shy blush. His face looked like a girl talking to her crush.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:09 am

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Alye - Advantage ! [Close To The Heart - 15 56, Success]

"Y-You're saying that like it's a bad thing... W-Well, for a first timer, you're... R-Really, really proficent in charm stuff." She took a moment to try and calm down so she can focus on continuing the spar, and manages to regain her senses, not without effort. "D-Dang, the next Midara that tries to get the better of you with a dress is in for the best shock of her life~. My little princess~." That blush was irresistible to Alye. She just had to wrap him in a tight hug, pushing his head into her chest.

Alye : 15St/Wp -Charmed (1)
Salos : 7Wp - Bound, Regal Dress-up
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:10 am

Salos couldn’t help but blush, being so close to her chest. “I’m not sure me being this close to your breasts is a good idea.” He said shyly, knowing his weakness for breastfeeding.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:24 am

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Alye - [Close To The Heart, cont.]

Alye is no longer charmed.

"I know~. But shh. You've already done such good work today, pretty princess~... A-And i'll be honest, y-you're making it really hard to hold back~." Holding him close, Alye exposed her bust, and lifted his head close to one of her breasts. "It's okay if you want a drink after all this hard work~..."

Alye : 15St/Wp
Salos : 4Wp - Bound, Regal Dress-up.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:26 am

Salos can’t stop himself as he starts to suckle on her breast, like a little girl with her mom.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:32 am

Salos - [Turn skip !]
Alye - [Close To The Heart, cont.]

Alye stroked the back of his head as he began suckling, and her sweet milk gently flowed inside his mouth. "A princess deserves only the best~. I don't think you'll best me today, but you did wonderful~... So don't worry about anything."

Alye : 15St/Wp
Salos : 1Wp - Bound, Regal Dress-up.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:35 am

Salos continues to suck on her breast, feeling only warm and happy feelings for the girl nursing him.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 10:56 am

Salos - [Surrender...]
Alye - [Close To The Heart, finisher.]

With a soft smile, Alye gently picks him up, while making sure he can still suck all he wants, and enters her house while carrying him, entering her bedroom, laying him down on lap as she sits down on the bed, and continues to nurse him. Her room was filled with the faint smell of her perfume, and being laid down on her lap and bedsheets filled Salos with an incredible comfort. "The spar is over... Now, it's all just a bit of pleasure and happiness before you go on your way, just consider this my fee~."

Salos has lost his will to fight.
[- Battle end -]

Salos' Femme weakness becomes Inner Princess ! Whenever Salos is dressed into clothes that have a noble look to them, all midara engaged in battle with are considered Charmed, and cannot get rid of the Charm as long as Salos stays dressed up. Salos now gains access to Regal Flirt (1WP damage, target must roll to avoid being charmed, or if already charmed to avoid being stunned). and Regal Gift (2WP damage, advantage on Charmed targets) ! He still takes the bonus damage from the previous weakness while dressed up, however.

Salos has obtained a Silver Tiara ! Infused with Alya's magic, this tiara weaves a typical princess dress from Salos' desires when worn, allowing him to trigger Inner Princess at will. His normal clothes return when the tiara is taken off, and the dress overrides any other dress-up effects.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:02 am

Salos continues to lay in her arms nursing. All he hears is her voice and heartbeat, he smells her perfume, he feels her softness. He knows he lost his sparing match, but none of it matter to him. He feels like a princess, being doted on.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:08 am

Alye gently presses his face against her milky breast, letting him drink more. Her free hand slips under his dress, and begins to stroke him gently. "...Let me take care of you, princess. Your journey to come here was probably long and tiring, so just let yourself unwind a little. Don't worry about staining the dress, it's made of your own desires, weaved with magic... All for you~."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:13 am

“Sorry I couldn’t win.” He said shyly. He partly felt like a child with its mother.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:18 am

"It's alright. I had your weaknesses, and kept going after what made you all cute and bothered... Few manage to win. And look at you, all pretty and able to do great things even when dressed-up~. I see this as a complete victory. You did good. Very, very good~. Keep going like this~." As she keeps nursing him, the hand beneath the dress keeps going, giving Salos a gentle handjob while Alye sensed his sensitive points and stroked them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:25 am

“Your the one who helped me realize I could use my girly looks to my advantage. Usually people take advantage of them.” He admits in between mouthfuls of her sweet milk.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:35 am

"Keyword being Helped. I gave you a push, and you did the rest~. We Midara... W-We've not really been kind to humans... A lot of us just can't take no for an answer, and a few can be rather cruel... But that's why i'm here. I'm here for you~..." Her nursing handjob slowly brings Salos close to cumming with her skillful touch. "When it gets tough, keep in mind this moment, and remember that everyone has someone who's there for them... Who won't judge them for what they like. That you've got someone who's there just for you~... So relax, and enjoy life the way you like it."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:37 am

“Sorry, because of my family I always looked at that part of myself as a weakness. You showed me that it could be a strength. Thank you.” He said as he gets close to climax.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 11:45 am

"Don't apologize, i'm just happy you came to understand the voice of your own heart. Nothing makes me happier than this. I can't tell what your family did or said to you, but no one is weak. We can all improve. Now, let your worries go, and rest for a while, okay..?" After her comforting words, she lets him drink all he wants, while she coaxes him into cumming all over her hand.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:03 pm

Salos continues to suckle on her breast until he falls asleep in her embrace.
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 12:09 pm

Salos only wakes up the next morning. He was in the inn of the town that was at the border of the forest. Someone paid for his stay there, and it wasn't hard to guess who. He was back in his normal clothing, but he felt cold metal in his hand... And spotted the tiara he wore earlier in his grip ! With a newfound confidence and magical object, he was free to resume adventuring.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 25, 2020 1:16 pm

(Thanks for a great RP. Hope we can do another sometime.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Alye   Salos vs Alye - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Alye
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2