Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alye Vs Osric

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 6:57 am

"impressed?" Osric asked, somewhat genuinely hoping for her approval, even after gaining all this momentum he was finding it very hard to want to fight Alye and stepped in rather awkwardly to lunge with his dagger
(Basic attack)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:09 am

Osric - [Attack ! - 91!! Complete failure !]
Alye - [Imbue Desire - 26, Success]

"Quite~. You're doing so well~." His awkward lunge became even sloppier as her praise made his heart skip a beat. He tripped, and landed right into her arms. "...But this is my win, sorry~." She hugged him really close, and his heart just couldn't bring himself to stop her. She leaned close to his neck, and gave him one last slow lick on his most sensitive spot there. Shivering, Osric's hand went slack as he dropped his dagger, going limp into her arms.
Osric has lost the will to fight !
[- Battle End -]
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:11 am

Osric gazed up at Alye longingly, absolutely putty in her hands he could barely bring himself to speak, overwhelmed with affection and eagerness for what was to come

"...Alye..." He murmured lovingly
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:18 am

"There, there~" She stroked his back affectionately. "You did good. Is there anything you'd like to do now~ ?" Once again, he felt compelled to answer honestly... Not that he needed the magical compulsion, at this point.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:20 am

"could we just... Cuddle for a bit?" Osric pleaded, his weakness for affection fully leaving him in Alyes thrall, "Maybe kissing could be nice too..." He found himself blushing even deeper as he made his request
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:28 am

"...Sheesh, you ask for the sweetest things, y'know~ ?" She gently pushed him down, and laid down next to him, holding him close. One of her hands stroked the back of his head, while the other caressed his back. Her lips were inches from his own, but she didn't move her head, letting them be temptingly out of reach.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:30 am

"I told you my weakness was a little unconventional..." Osric blushed even deeper at her comment. "Back where I'm from adventurers don't get much affection..." He admitted, remembering how monsters were back in his homeland, glad to be here instead, he learnt towards Alye, hoping she'd allow him to accept her kiss
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:08 am

"Unconventional, but absolutely sweet~. I don't dislike it, mind you. I'll give you that affection you weren't granted~..." She giggles at his desperate leaning, but grants him his kiss, capturing his lips with her own.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:11 am

Osric eagerly returned her kiss, melting weakly into her lips as passion overwhelmed him and he allowed the desire spirit to claim his lips entirely
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:17 am

After making out with him for quite a while, she breaks the kiss. "Hehe~. The way you go from a great warrior to a gooey kiss-addicted mess with a simple touch is the best~."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:33 am

Osric takes a second to get a hold of himself before replying
"Well, seems a lot of midara share that opinion... Though not many are as sweet as you" he added with a smile
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 10:37 am

"...Aww~ !" With a blush of her own she began to cover his entire face in kiss marks. "Saying that kind of stuff's gonna make my heart feel weird, dummy~."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 2:57 pm

"oh yeah?" Osric managed to stammer out, "That kinda thing get to you too then?" He asked genuinely, curious to know what made even a desire spirit flustered
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 8:45 am

"Sort of. What gets to me is when the sweeties i take care off come to enjoy it, and accept the things that make them feel good, and embrace them... And listen to you, hopeless romantic~." She hugs him close and kisses his forehead.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 11:45 am

Osric blushed harder as she kissed him, "it'd be pointless trying to hide how good I feel we this point anyway" he admitted, returning her embrace
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 2:42 pm

"Hehe~. This is nice... But maybe it'd be best if we don't stay like this forever... as nice as that would be~."
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 4:07 pm

Her words brought him back to reality somewhat. "Oh... Yeah you're right" he began to sit up, "so, what do you think? About the weakness I mean"
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 8:14 am

"Well... There was something about the way you gave you all before giving in... I think your desire for affection has something to do with that. Like, when you're all charmed up and about to just let them have you, you kind of fight super hard to impress them. Maybe you should focus on that when it gets hard to keep the lovey dovey thoughts out of your head ?"

Osric's weakness for affection has been improved : Osric now has a Romantic Soul, granting him advantage to every single roll done by him when under 6Wp.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 02, 2020 9:44 am

"I guess that makes sense yeah..." Osric said, mulling her words over in his mind. "I won't lie I was definitely aiming to impress at the end there"
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 10:32 am

"Use that lovey dovey heart of yours to try and call the urge to impress when things get though, and you'll turn the tables~ ...Or lose endearingly. S-Still, it'll increase your chances~."
(Took a while, my bad. We may want to wrap this up, i'm running out of steam for this one >_<)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 10:41 am

(that's no problem, we good to still run echo forest?)
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 10:54 am

(Yeah, i might not run it today but i'm def curious how Osric's gonna deal with the place so i'll DM you soon)
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2020 10:58 am

(sure thing, I look forward to it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alye Vs Osric   Alye Vs Osric - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Alye Vs Osric
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3