Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:05 pm

(Momma's Hairbrush -roll 37- Fail!)

"Alright. Just for a minute." the woman reluctantly accepted his offer and let the shrunken man down.

Salos: 10 Willpower + 10 Stack of Shrink + 6 Stack of Mommy's Girl + Cuddly Encumberment + 14 Stack of Perfume Addiction + 0/5 Stacks of Drowsy + 3 Stack of Hairy Situation + Princess Dress + Faulty Footwear. + Bound + 4/4 Milk Heavy
Marianne: 1 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:10 pm

“You can’t keep this up much longer. Please leave.” He said, a bit concerned about his opponent.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:15 pm

(Anything For You Dear -roll 18- Success!)

"The hurts, Princess." the woman said as she place both hands over her heart. "Mommy just wants to love you. What do I need to do for you to let me do that?"

Salos: 10 Willpower + 10 Stack of Shrink + 6 Stack of Mommy's Girl + Cuddly Encumberment + 14 Stack of Perfume Addiction + 0/5 Stacks of Drowsy + 3 Stack of Hairy Situation + Princess Dress + Faulty Footwear. + Bound + 4/4 Milk Heavy

(Reveal a Weakness that hasn't been relevant to the fight so far.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:17 pm

“I love mommy’s bum. I want her to sit on my face.” He finds himself answering.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:21 pm

(Mother's Rear -roll 100- Crit Success!)

"I'd love to, Princess." the woman said. Salos laid down and allowed her to sit on his face. "Mommy's not too heavy, is she?" she asked in concern even as she smothered her 'daughter' with her shapely rear.

Salos: 6 Willpower + 10 Stack of Shrink + 7 Stack of Mommy's Girl + Cuddly Encumberment + 15 Stack of Perfume Addiction + 0/5 Stacks of Drowsy + 3 Stack of Hairy Situation + Princess Dress + Faulty Footwear. + Bound + 4/4 Milk Heavy + Bound + Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:25 pm

Salos couldn’t do anything as she introduced him to a new meaning of “baby sitting.”
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:30 pm

The woman wiggled her hips and rubbed her cheeks all over Salos' face.

Salos: 4 Willpower + 10 Stack of Shrink + 7 Stack of Mommy's Girl + Cuddly Encumberment + 15 Stack of Perfume Addiction + 0/5 Stacks of Drowsy + 3 Stack of Hairy Situation + Princess Dress + Faulty Footwear. + Bound + 4/4 Milk Heavy + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:31 pm

Salos can’t stop himself as he kisses her ass.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:34 pm

The woman giggled as she felt Salos' show of affection.

Salos: 2 Willpower + 10 Stack of Shrink + 7 Stack of Mommy's Girl + Cuddly Encumberment + 15 Stack of Perfume Addiction + 0/5 Stacks of Drowsy + 3 Stack of Hairy Situation + Princess Dress + Faulty Footwear. + Bound + 4/4 Milk Heavy + Bound
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:37 pm

Salos moaned, despite being dressed like a princess, he was the one who was a throne.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:45 pm

"All tuckered out?" The woman asked, as Salos stopped moving beneath her. She got off of him and scopped him up in her arms, allowing him to use her ample chest as a pillow. "Let's go home."

She brought the defeated boy to a large house. "Mommy's home!" the woman announced, and dozens of girls came pouring out in response. "Look, who I brought!" she said as she set Salos down.

The boy in a princess dress was swarmed by his childhood friends, who were so happy to see him that they dog piled him with affection.

(Salos has been defeated! Salos gains Weakness: Mommy! Salos automatically takes 1 Damage whenever he hears the word "Mommy"!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:48 pm

Salos was swarmed by little girls. Part of him knew them as his friends while the other part didn’t know them. He was subjected to many girly games as Mommy watched on.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 9:58 pm

The woman smiled as she watched her daughters play with their 'friend'. She may not have sunk her hooks in enough to convert him, but her daughters were always so happy on those occasions she brought home a new playmate.

Salos played with the small army of girls until he physically couldn't. The sun eventually set, and he was put to bed with the rest of them.

He abruptly awoke in the middle of night. The false memories the woman had given him were fading, and his body was slowly starting to return to normal.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:03 pm

Salos quickly snuck down stairs after summoning up another outfit for himself. “I hope that’s the last time I have to deal with another crazy mother. One is enough.” He said to himself as he snuck towards the door.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:05 pm

"Not even going to give mommy, a kiss goodbye?"

The light turned on and Salos was caught red handed at the door, by the ''crazy mother''.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:09 pm

“Crap baskets.” He said as he slowly turned around.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:12 pm

The woman was looking at Salos sadly. "I was expecting this. You're such a little firebrand, I knew I couldn't keep you here for long. Just promise me that you'll come back to play with my daughter's some times, okay?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:13 pm

“I’m guessing that you will come looking for me if I don’t, to really make me feel like one of the family.” He said giving her a look.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:18 pm

"Maybe." She answered with a giggle. She then knelt down in from of him and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Mommy's widdle princess, is always welcome here."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 27, 2020 10:21 pm

“Goodbye.” He said politely as he ran out the front door. By the time dawn hit, he was fully back to his old self. “Ok first the queen of hearts and now her, why do so many women want to adopt me?” He couldn’t help back ask himself as he wandered off to his next adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom   Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Marianne the Mommydom
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: RPs-
Jump to: