Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Marco Vs DMG 2

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Marco Vs DMG 2 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:15 pm

After a few minutes, Mira finally returned. “I’m sorry about that last trick. I was hesitant to use it, but I needed something to top your climax before. I figured you giving someone theirs would be a good way, but I wasn’t expecting it to be mine.” Mira said as she took a seat on the couch.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:19 pm

"It's fine. I think?" Marco replied with a heavy sigh. "Can't say I was expecting that myself."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:22 pm

“You did a great job fighting me. I was really proud of you. You need to challenge strong people to get ready for your showdown.” Mira said seriously.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:30 pm

"Ya wouldn't happen ta know anyone ya'd recommend for me, would ya?" Marco said as he returned her gaze.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:42 pm

“There is a mages guild called fairytale. One of the girl’s there could give you a challenge. But first you deserve a reward from me. I want you to think of a skill and I will help you create a more powerful version of it. Sounds good?” Mira said with a smile.

(I think maybe we could do one of the two girls from fairytale for Marco next. I still need to figure out which one.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:49 pm

Marco closed his eyes as he gave it some thought. "What about that binding skill ya helped me learn last time?"

(Sounds fine to me.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 - Page 5 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 7:57 pm

“Sounds good. Let’s get started.” Mira says as the room transforms into a training area.

(Spellbinding arrow became Enchanted Spellbinding arrow. This new arrow deals two damage and inflicts a bind that causes his next attack to auto succeed. Only useable during Mind Charge. Outside mind charge, has the effects of regular Spellbinding arrow.)

(Basically letting Marco have a set up move that can have a big payout of it succeeds. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marco Vs DMG 2   Marco Vs DMG 2 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Marco Vs DMG 2
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5