Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. The Arena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Salos vs. The Arena Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:26 pm

When Salos awoke, it was to the roar of a crowd. He opened his eyes to see that he was in the middle of a huge stadium. The seats were packed with midara and scantily clad women. And all of their attention was on him.

"Ladies!" a magical voice echoed through the air. "We've got a very special treat for you today! Before you is the Witch of Passion's only son, Salos!"

The pyromancer staggered as the audience's excitement struck him like a physical force. He barely noticed when a woman dressed up like a nun entered the arena and took up position across from him.

"His first opponent is a woman deeply devoted to pleasure! Let's hear it for the Naughty Nun!"

Salos: 30 Willpower
Naughty Nun: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:28 pm

“Did she really have to use my mother’s title? That’s never good when she is mentioned.” He groaned to himself as he approached the nun. “I’m going to guess that outfit isn’t standard issue. You look like your looking for naughty schoolgirls to teach.” Salos said, eyeing the nun.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:40 pm

(Divine Favor -roll 5- Crit Fail!)

The woman seemed to become incredibly flustered by that remark. Her face turned red as she sputtered useless noise from her lips.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Naughty Nun: 29 Stamina

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:42 pm

“Nice to see that I’m not the only one who can be messed with. Eat this.” Salos says as he creates a bow of flames and fires an arrow.

(Burning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 8:50 pm

(Burning Bullseye -roll 36- Success!)
(Confession -roll 89- Fail!)

The nun let out a strange moan when the arrow stuck her that made Salos shudder. She stumbled back as she tried to pat down her burning clothes.

Salos: 30 Willpower + 1 Stack of Charm
Naughty Nun: 26 Stamina + Burn(3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:00 pm

Salos creates four flaming daggers. “I think you may have to go back to school yourself.” Salos said as he threw them.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:12 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 86, 44, 91, 99- 1 Success, 1 Crit Success, and 2 Crit Fail!)

Salos cut himself on two of his daggers as he threw them. The other two stuck the woman and she let out another moan in response.

Salos: 28 Willpower + 3 Stack of Charm
Naughty Nun: 23 Stamina + Burn(2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:19 pm

“Are you fighting or just praying? I’d hate for this to be too one sided. Give me your best shot.” Salos said, waiting for her to make a move.

(I’m going to let her get off at least one attack.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:25 pm

(Confession -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

The woman ignored his taunt as she went back to trying to extinguish her clothes.

Salos: 28 Willpower + 3 Stack of Charm
Naughty Nun: 21 Stamina + Burn(1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:30 pm

“I was going to let you attack. Are you sure you don’t want to?” Salos said, shaking his head.

(She can have a free hit. At this point I’m feeling like a bully to her.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:36 pm

(Devoted Prayer -Auto-)

The nun responded by kneeling in front of Salos and pulled his crotch into a passionate kiss.

Salos: 22 Willpower
Naughty Nun: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:38 pm

Salos was suprised by her kissing his crotch. He jumped back, “Ok, now I can feel less guilty kicking your holy ass.” he said as he jumped back. He created another bow and fired a shot.

(Burning bullseye)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:46 pm

(Burning Bullseye -roll 98- Crit Success!)

The arrow struck her right between the eyes and knocked the nun onto her back. She let out another moan as she laid there.

Salos: 22 Willpower + 1 Stack of Charm
Naughty Nun: 18 Stamina + Burn(3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:48 pm

“Ok I don’t know if this is causing you pain or pleasure. Maybe both.” Salos said as he calmed his mind and tried to heal.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 9:56 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 27- Fail!)
(Confession -roll 2- Crit Success!)

"Count it all joy, for each hardship we endure in this life shall be a reward we are give in the next." The woman explained as she got to her feet. She then rushed over to Salos and whispered in his ear. "Tell me, child. What hardships have you endured?"

Salos: 22 Willpower + 1 Stack of Charm + Stunned (Damage will be applied after Salos speaks. the more in detail he goes, the more damage he takes.)
Naughty Nun: 17 Stamina + Burn(2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 10:01 pm

“I have been dressed up like a girl many time. I have been dressed like a princess, a maid, a little girl, a bubblegum loving teen, and others. There are so many different ways I wish I would be forced to dress up as. I have also been breastfed and treated like a baby by a few as well. I’ve also been a throne for many women.” He loses himself in recounting his past blunders.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 10:06 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 87- Crit Fail!)

"Oh, my child." The woman said softly as she listened to this wayward soul explain his past defeats. She felt a pang of sympathy in her heart.

Salos: 19 Willpower + 1 Stack of Charm
Naughty Nun: 15 Stamina + Burn(1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptyFri Jan 31, 2020 10:09 pm

“I’m fine.” He said, blushing. He attempted to attack with a basic fireball.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 4:23 pm

(Fireball -roll 84- Success!)
(A Glimpse of Heaven -roll 21- Fail!)

The blast of flame struck the nun and she stumbled back as she let out another moan that made Salos shudder.

Salos: 19 Willpower + 2 Stack of Charm
Naughty Nun: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 4:40 pm

"Sister, give up before the only flames you have to worry about are mine." He said calmly as he charged his power.

(Heated horror)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 4:46 pm

(Heated Horror -roll 51- Fail!)
(Offering -roll 68- Success!)

Salos was so caught off guard by the sight of his opponent slipping off her lacy white panties that he aborted his spell. She then turned around and bent over.

"Or we could settle this peacefully by me letting you use my ass to pleasure yourself to your hearts content." The nun offered as she wiggled her bare behind enticingly.

Salos: 19 Willpower + 2 Stack of Charm
Naughty Nun: 12 Stamina + Offering
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:05 pm

"Sorry but I have no desire to do that." He said trying to keep himself back. He was more tempted by her panties that anything.

(Resist)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:21 pm

(Confession -roll 12- Crti Success!)

"Oh?" The nun asked as she turned around. She pulled him into a mind melting kiss before she asked, "Then what do you desire, my child?"

Salos: 19 Willpower + 2 Stack of Charm + Stunned
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 5:36 pm

"I desire being dressed up or breastfed." He admitted to the nun, in front of a large crowd of women.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena EmptySat Feb 01, 2020 7:39 pm

(A Glimpse of Heaven -roll 79- Fail!)

"Longing for your mother's milk, are you?" the nun teased as she stepped away from him.

Salos: 16 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. The Arena   Salos vs. The Arena Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. The Arena
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next