Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Leon Vs DMG

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:43 pm

Leon Toru had just entered a new town. He had heard a rumor at the local tavern that people had been disappearing in an alley. He went to investigate. After looking around for a few minutes, he couldn’t find anything. It looked like there was never anything odd. As he turned to walk back to the tavern, he saw a card on the ground. He picked it up and read the name on it, ‘Dark Magician Girl’. He looked at the picture of the magical girl on it and he couldn’t help but think the girl winked at him. Behind him he heard a strange noise as a door appeared against the back wall of the alley. It creaked open a little, as to invite him in. Will he enter?
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:54 pm

He enters the door, knowing that to get stronger quickly, he would have to live dangerously.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 7:58 pm

He enters the door and is standing in a large theater. The curtain is down and there is a girl helping other patrons to their seats. All of the patrons are women. The usher notices Leon and comes up to him. “Hello Handsome. Welcome to the show. I will show you to your seat.” She says as she pulls on his arm. She pulls him down to the front row and she pushes him into the seat. “The show will start in a few minutes and I know that she will be picking an assistant for the show. I hope it will be you.” She says with a wink.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:01 pm

Leon sits there, waiting for the show to start.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:10 pm

“Ladies and gentleman. The moment you have been waiting for. Please welcome Mira the dark magician girl.” A voice said as the curtain rose to reveal a box. For a few seconds it seemed like nothing was happening, but then the box exploded as pigeons flew around the stage before they gathered. They were consumed by a flash of light and a woman was standing where they vanished. The woman was the same one from the card that Leon found. “Thank you for coming to my show. I’m going to need an assistant to help me with my magic. Anyone from the front row?” she said
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:12 pm

Leon raises his hand, wanting to get a closer look at how other magicians use their magic.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:20 pm

Mira smiles as she sees his hand raised, “The handsome man in the front row. Come and join me on stage.” She says as she waits for him to join her in stage.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:25 pm

Leon quickly gets up and onto the stage, not wanting to make people wait.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:40 pm

“My first trick is called the vanishing assistant.” She says as a curtain opened behind her. It was a box with a picture of a naked woman. Next to it was a wheel. There was four things on it: Ass, Pussy, Breasts, and Mouth. “My assistant will enter the box. I will spin the wheel and where it lands, so will my assistant.” she said as she stood next to the box, opening it. What would Leon do?
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:46 pm

Leon enters the box hesitantly, not wanting to ruin the show, but not really wanting to go to any of the places on a woman.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:52 pm

“Let’s spin the wheel and see where my assistant will go.” She spins the wheel and he waits with baited breath. When it finally stopped, the whole room spun. When his senses stopped spinning, Marco was somewhere dark and he was wedged between two things. “I hope my ASSistant is enjoying himself.” He could hear Mira say with a laugh as he realized he was wedged between the Magician's ass cheeks.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 8:58 pm

Leon tries to stay perfectly still, not wanting to make the magician do anything to him while he was in that position.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:02 pm

Mira moved her booty around for a minute, making sure to message his body with her ass. After a few minutes, the world started to spin again. It only stoped when Leon stummbled our of the box. The crowd erupts into a large applause.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:07 pm

Leon takes a bow, going along with the show, as he prepares himself for any more tricks the magician wants to do.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:22 pm

“Maybe would you like another trip in the box? Or would you like to maybe end up on another woman.” She says as she whistles for two stage hands. The first is a blonde with huge tits and the other is a red haired girl with a large ass. “I can make it so you can end up on any of us.” She says, attempting to seduce him into it. The look on the stage hands faces also suggest they want him to.

“Your other choice is the chair of bliss. It’s haunted by the spirits of a few midara that were experts on sex. Anyone who sits in that chair will feel the greatest pleasures.” She says as a curtain is pulled back, revealing a golden chair. Charged into the gold are small designs of women in very erotic poses. Does Leon choose one of the trick?
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:27 pm

"I'll try the chair." He says, wanting the crowd, and himself, to see an new trick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:33 pm

The stage hands left a little disappointed. Mira smiles as she pulled Leon over to the chair and pushed him into it. Leon was assaulted by waves of pleasure. He could feel women caressing him, kissing him, and even rubbing his cock. “It looks like your enjoying your throne of pleasure.” Mira says as she does suggestive poses in front of Marco, increasing his lust even further.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:34 pm

The crowd could see Leon shaking in pleasure on the chair as a tent forms in his pants.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:36 pm

“Seems you are really enjoying your seat. I think I will join you.” Mira says as she takes a seat on his crotch. She starts to grind her ass into his crotch. The pleasure was immense.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:40 pm

"Pl-Please get off." Leon asks the magician, as the additional pleasure was pushing him near the edge of a climax.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:44 pm

“Your right. I wouldn’t want to ruin the finale yet.” She says as she taps her wand on his crotch.”This will help you last by stopping you from climaxing until I let you.” She gives a devious wink as she watches him in the chair.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:46 pm

"Thank you." Leon says as he stands up from the chair and gives her a slight bow.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 9:59 pm

“The next trick is the switch boxes.” She says as her stage hands push out two boxes. “My assistant and another person will enter these two boxes. Then they will switch everything below their next.” She says to the crowds cheers.
Back to top Go down
ConTheMink

ConTheMink

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 10:00 pm

Leon gets into one of the boxes before he could see who he was switching with.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG EmptySun Feb 09, 2020 10:06 pm

She opens a small door where the face is. “I’ll let you pick who you will be switching with. The first are my lovely stage hands. The second is this woman from the audience.” She motioned to a large BBW who smiled at him, “ or the third is this one.” She showed him a large blonde lady with an air headed look, a textbook bimbo. “So......who’s shoes do you want to take a walk in.” She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leon Vs DMG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Vs DMG   Leon Vs DMG Empty

Back to top Go down

Leon Vs DMG
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next