Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hare girl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Hare girl   Hare girl EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 9:27 am

Appearance:

Gentle wildlife midara, they mostly depend on residual mana in the ground to survive. They like to dig themselves some sleeping spots to avoid the rather chilly nights of the forest. They will absolutely not pass up the opportunity to consume some fresher mana, however, as it makes their fur shiny and valuable, a fur they sell to townsfolk, as it makes for some very cozy earmuffs. Their playfulness makes it hard to reason with them, but they know when to stop after having their fun.

Abilities :
Passive : Athletic - Hares, while not visibly muscular, are still reasonably fit under that fluff as they are a very active species, spending a good part of their day doing physical activities, such as digging and jumping. This allows them to roll normally even at Disadvantage, but any failed roll at Disadvantage becomes a critical failure.

Cottontail - "Boing~ Bounce~" The hare uses her fluffy, bouncy rear to tease her opponent, rubbing it in their face, crotch, or just sitting on them. It's very comfortable regardless of how it is done. 1Wp, binds for 1 per turn.

Lucky Charm - "Hey, hey, aren't they the best ? I jump around all day, so my legs are super nice~!" Using her shapely legs, the Hare teases her target with them expertly, dealing 3wp Players with a leg, thigh, or foot fetish will be teased with the relevant part, giving it a chance to stun.

Counter : Hop - "Up i gooooo!!" Usable only after a failed roll by her opponent. Using her shapely legs, the Hare jumps high above her target, before landing onto them. 2St, may stun.

Naturally Adorable - "Please, mister/miss, feed me a little~ ?" The hare's playful and gentle nature makes it hard to say no to her. While she loves seeing her victim stutter and blush because of her puppy-eyes, she cares a bit less about what comes after, asking the first question that comes to mind.
Roll a D6, the attack has a different effect depending on the result
- 1 : She tempts the target into wasting their turn revealing a weak point, with the hare following up with a Free Action.
- 2 : The question she asks is more of an attempt at flustering her target, or making herself sound even cuter, charming them.
- 3 : She begs the target for a kiss, draining 2wp from her target, restoring herself for the same amount
- 4 : The target is Pacified for two turns by her pleading, preventing them from using attacks that deal direct damage (Buffs, debuffs, status effects, and Willpower attacks are still usable)
- 5 : The hare trades her cutesy begging for some more traditional dirty talk, filling her target's head with lewd ideas, dealing 1WP per turn for 3 turns.
- 6 : She trips on her words, which lets the player ask her something instead. Effects depend on what the player asks, mostly debuffing her.

Hop To It ! - "I'm not dooone~ !" Usable only on stunned targets. The rabbit pounces on her target, and holds them down before overwhelming them with pleasure using the same move that stunned them with advantage (Or in the case of Counter : Hop, using her thighs for 2WP).

Been a while, huh ? With the state of things these days, going on this forum wasn't really on my mind, but now things have calmed down a bit, and i'm finding myself running out of things to do.
So, here's one of the reworks i said i'd do. I always kinda found the base hare to be a bit bland, but i also wanted to make a more "regular" kind of enemy, after making the sheep which needs the GM to keep track of the whole Sleepy gimmick. Sorry if i haven't changed much about her.

Last edited by Weatherkeep on Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hare girl   Hare girl EmptyTue Apr 14, 2020 12:30 pm

Welcome back. I admit I had been not around due to work keeping me on the edge. I would like to really start RPing again. Would it be okay if I help test her out?
Back to top Go down
Weatherkeep

Weatherkeep

Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hare girl   Hare girl EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:41 am

Absolutely! Same character as usual?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

Hare girl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hare girl   Hare girl EmptyWed Apr 15, 2020 6:44 am

I would like to face her