Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tenebria Vs Salos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyMon May 04, 2020 3:19 pm

Salos had just arrived in town with the rumors of a midara that had been causing trouble for the locals. After gathering some information, he headed to a park that was a common  haunt for the midara.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyTue May 05, 2020 5:03 am

As Salos arrived at the park, he noticed how it was surprisingly desert for that moment of the day. Only person in there was a pink haired woman laying on a bench humming a little tune.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyTue May 05, 2020 7:40 am

He calmly approached the woman. “ Are you the midara who has been troubling the people of this town?” he asked her politely.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyTue May 05, 2020 10:07 am

As Salos spoke to her, the woman kept humming for a little bit before stopping and getting up from the bench. "Midara? Who me? As far as I know, I'm human." She giggled. "Also, it's not trouble, it's just a little game I'm playing but people around here are soooo boring~" Once back on her feet, the pink haired woman stretched her arms. "They break so easily it's not fun."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyTue May 05, 2020 10:24 am

“How can you treat people so coldly. Don’t you have any empathy?” Salos said with a hint of anger in his tone. Small embers seem to flame around him in response to his anger at this girl.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyThu May 07, 2020 6:15 am

"Treat them coldly? But we are just having fun~" The woman giggled. "Besides, it's all in their heads, an illusion can't kill people, they usually go back to normal after a couple of hours."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyThu May 07, 2020 8:44 am

“But you are hurting them. And it sounds like not all of them go back to normal. You need to learn to treat people better. They are not your toys.” Salos said taking a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyThu May 07, 2020 9:13 am

"Nah, all of them go back to normal, I'm not that cruel you know?" The woman noticed Salos taking a defensive stance and leaned forwards with a finger on her lips. "Oh? Could it be you want to play~? Oh poor thing, you were jealous, you just needed to ask~"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyThu May 07, 2020 9:32 am

“I wasn’t jealous. I just think you need to learn to be nicer. And I am pretty sure I wouldn’t like your idea of fun.” He said as he channeled his power into a protective warding. 

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptySat May 09, 2020 5:25 am

Once Salos closed his eyes to focus his magic, he soon realized his mistake as he started to feel the pink haired woman's warm breath against his neck and soon after her sweet whispers. "You sure~? I think you'd love it~ You just need a push in the..." She stopped and giggled before continuing. "Right direction~" Besides her whispers, Salos felt her soft hand, gently caressing his body and making him shiver from the feeling.

Warm ward: 45
Phantom Caress: 40

Salos: 29 + Poisoned Mind(2) + Charmed
Tenebria: 15
Phantom 1: 5
Phantom 2: Spawns in 3 turns
Phantom 3: Spawns in 6 turns
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptySat May 09, 2020 8:49 am

Salos couldn’t help utter an almost girlish moan from the caress. After a few moments, he jumped back. He summoned a bow and shot an arrow towards his opponent.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptySun May 10, 2020 10:17 am

Tenebria giggled at the girlish moan Salos made. "My, my, you sure you are not a girl~? With how cute you look you could fool me there~" Salos tried to create a flaming bow but was suddenly interrupted by the pink haired woman's kiss.

Blazing bullseye: 19
Kiss of Darkness: 80

Salos: 26 + Poisoned Mind(3) + Dizzy
Phantom 1: 5
Phantom 2: Spawns in 2 turns
Phantom 3: Spawns in 5 turns
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptySun May 10, 2020 11:20 am

“I’m not cute.” He said, her comment shown to have affected him. He meekly tried to create some daggers to throw at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyWed May 13, 2020 4:06 pm

Salos threw his daggers at Tenebria who managed to avoid 2 of them while the other 2 struck her on the shoulder and arm. "Ouch, rude, but I can forgive you for being so cute~" The girl chuckled before she started to sing a sweet tune, making Salos unable to move, completely taken by her voice.

Blaze daggers: 56,44,67,81
Perverted Sonata: 68

Salos: 25 + Fascinated + Poisoned Mind(4) + Dizzy
Phantom 1: 3
Phantom 2: Spawns next turn
Phantom 3: Spawns in 4 turns
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyWed May 13, 2020 4:14 pm

Salos was unable to move. All he could do was listen to her song and words. He meekly attempts to shake himself free from his trance. 

(Struggle + Blaze daggers)

Last edited by herwillingslave on Wed May 13, 2020 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptySun May 17, 2020 4:37 am

Salos managed to shake off the feeling that the song was giving him and tossed his daggers at the woman but he was still somewhat dizzy from the effects and only one of the daggers managed to make it's mark. Before he could do anything else, he found himself grabbed from behind by the woman while another one closed in, trapping the man between them, the one behind stroking him while the one in front kissing him all over, their giggling and whispers turning his mind into mush.

Struggle: 92
Blaze Daggers: 12, 31, 67, 91
Dance of Illusions: 13
Prison of Lies: 66

Salos: 24 + Bound + Poisoned Mind(6) + Dizzy + Paranoid
Phantom 1: 2
Phantom 2: 3
Phantom 3: Spawns in 3 turns
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptySun May 17, 2020 7:45 am

Salos had a hard time thinking, all the whispers flooding his mind. He was moaning from the kisses of the one in front of him while the one behind continued stroking his manhood. He meekly tries to push the girls trapping him away. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyMon May 25, 2020 4:42 am

Salos struggled and struggled but no matter his efforts, the women kept toying with him and their constant giggling at his feminine moans kept arousing him more and more.

Struggle: 31

Salos: 23 + Bound + Poisoned Mind(8) + Dizzy + Paranoid
Phantom 1: 2
Phantom 2: 3
Phantom 3: Spawns in 2 turns
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos EmptyMon May 25, 2020 5:17 am

Salos continued to be squeezed, increasing his girlish moans. He was putty in their hands and he was starting to like it. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tenebria Vs Salos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenebria Vs Salos   Tenebria Vs Salos Empty

Back to top Go down

Tenebria Vs Salos
Page 1 of 1