Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs Cowgirl

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 6:44 pm

Salos had just arrived him a small country side town after hearing about a job offer. It was a man who had heard strange rumors concerning a farm not too far away. Fearing that it could be midara related, he hired Salos to try and rice the problem away. Needing the gold and training Salos took the job and headed for the farm.

When he got there, he found a nice country farm waiting for him. He decided to try and find someone who may know what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 6:48 pm

There’s a lovely lady lounging on the fence with her legs crossed. With her front-knotted shirt, denim short shorts, boots, and hat, she looks just like your stereotypical cowgirl.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 6:51 pm

“Excuse me, but do you work on this farm?” Salos asked calmly. His face looked feminine, but he hoped that she wouldn’t think he was a girl. He kept having that issue with a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:11 pm

She looks his way and grins. “Heya, cutie pie. Don’t get travellers ‘round these parts much.” She uncrosses and recrosses her shapely legs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:17 pm

“Hi. I was hired to check into strange disturbances around this farm. Is there anyone else here?” Salos asks, trying to sound professional. He did find the girl and her choice of outfit cute.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:22 pm

She leans forwards, her tits bouncing a bit. “My pa’s back in the farm house, but he doesn’t take kindly to city folk bein’ around... But Ah’d be happy to talk to you, sweetie.” She hops off the fence, her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:25 pm

“Why would people think something is happening on this farm? Have you noticed anything odd?” Salos asks, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:28 pm

She shrugs. “Sometimes we get one of those dumb cow midara. Morons sit in a field mooing like they’re foolin’ anyone. Kickin’ em out is always a pain.” She draws a little closer to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:30 pm

Salos blushes as she gets closer. “Yeah, I have run into a few myself. I have have some encounters that were less then stellar.” he answered honestly.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:32 pm

She chuckles. “Happens to the best of us... Not to say that Ah mind a big, strong man protectin’ this here farm,” she says, maybe exaggerating his musculature a little. She circles around him, sizing him up.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:34 pm

“Miss. I think I can see where you want this to go, but I must kindly decline.” Salos said as he jumped back a bit. The blush on his girly face made him look like a very timid girl.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:37 pm

Her grin gets a bit more predatory as she blocks the way back to town. “Sorry, sugar. Ah ain’t in the mood to take ‘no’ for an answer.”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:40 pm

“I should warn you to not judge me by my looks. I may look weak, but I do pack some firepower.” he said as summoned some flames around him. He hoped it would change her mind.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:52 pm

She puts her hand on her chin. “Hmmmmm... Nah. Ah think you’re the one underestimatin’ country girls!” She leans forward to show off her cleavage and blows him a kiss.

Southern Hospitality: 25. Fail!

A fly buzzes by her nose, making her sneeze. “Ah, shoot. Ah stand corrected.”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 7:57 pm

“Looks like your going to learn the hard way. Sorry, but I asked you to stop. This may be a little worse then a sunburn.” Salos said as he summoned a bow of flames and aimed at the girl.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 8:03 pm

Blazing Bullseye: 33. Fail!

She draws her lasso and whips it out of the air. “Sorry, sugar, but Ah ain’t soo easy to take down. Now, where were we?” She winks and blows him another kiss.

Southern Hospitality: 88. Critical success!

A floating pair of lips peck him on the cheek, and she giggles. “Did that get your attention?”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 8:08 pm

Salos stood there blushing like a girl talking to her crush. “I......” he tried to speak, but was at a loss for words.

Cowgirl: 30

Salos: 28, Stun
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 8:12 pm

She laughs. “Aww, sweetie, y’all’re done already? That’s kinda cute.” She leans in, puckering her lips.

Gimme Some Sugar: 8. Critical fail!

She stumbles forward and falls over. “What in tarnat- oof!”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 8:15 pm

Salos snaps out of it as he sees her fall. “Seems like your not ready for this rodeo.” Salos creates a whip of flame. “Let’s see if this takes you.” he said as he lashed out. 

(Firewhip)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 9:22 pm

Firewhip: 96. Critical hit!

“Oof!” The downed cowgirl is toasted by the fire. It’s kind of pitiful. She looks at him with tears in her eyes. “Can’t we kiss and make up?”

Gimme Some Sugar: 27. Fail!

But Salos isn’t decieved by her crocodile tears.

Salos: 28
Cowgirl: 28 (not sure how much damage that did)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 9:28 pm

(Two is fine)

“Look you need to respect when someone says no. Don’t you have a mom or sister to teach you such things?” Salos asked a little concerned. He attempts to channel a small defensive spell incase she didn’t. 

(Warm warding)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 9:34 pm

Warm Warding: 3. Critical Fail!

Salos channels Lukewarm Warding instead.

The cowgirl struggles to her feet, her midara magic passively restoring her beauty even as the burns remain under the skin. “No. Not for a while. Now can ya go back to burning me instead of reopenin’ old wounds?”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 9:36 pm

“I’m sorry. I know what it’s like to have family issues. I have them with both my mom and sisters.” He admits, focusing more on talking then fighting.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 9:40 pm

She grins, pinching his cheek. “Ah bet they love to pamper a cute thing like you, don’t they?” She trues to sneak in a peck on the lips.

Gimme Some Sugar: 96. Critical hit!

While Salos is distracted, she pulls him into a deep, passionate French kiss, gently teasing him with her tongue.

Salos: 26
Cowgirl: 28
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl EmptyFri May 22, 2020 9:41 pm

Salos was taken aback by her intense kiss. “Ummm mostly my sisters used me as a dress up doll.” he said softly. He was now blushing a deep red from her kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Cowgirl   Salos Vs Cowgirl Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs Cowgirl
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next