Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Insomnia

Insomnia

Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:39 pm

Salos has been contacted by the administration of a nearby university about a building on campus that wasn't there before. A new house has appeared on Sorority Row, with the initials KIΣ. Students who went in to investigate have not come out, and the administration has deemed it a magical problem outside their expertise. Now, the mercenary stands outside its front door, prepared for his mission.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:43 pm

“This must be the place. I should be careful. I don’t know what’s going to happen.” he said, taking a cautious tone. He was at first hesitant, but quietly opened the door. “These are college girls. What’s the worst that can happen? (Famous last words. Lol)” he said as he quietly entered.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:49 pm

He finds... nobody, for now. The entrance hall seems to stretch out forever in front of him, with rows and rows of doors on both stories. He hears girlish giggling coming out from each one, and the ecstatic moans of the captured students.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:51 pm

“Ok, pick a door and let’s see what we find.” Salos said as he picked a door and entered.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:55 pm

He looks inside and immediately sees a room-sized bed, with what looks like a dozen girls bouncing on it. It looks like a scene from a stereotypical "wild college hijinks" movie - beautiful women in tight-fitting lingerie having a fun pillow fight. They don't seem to have noticed Salos yet.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 6:58 pm

Salos considered walking away, but was unable to pull his eyes away from the scene before him. He could help but blush red at it.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:02 pm

He's too distracted to notice a pillow flying his way, smacking him in the face. There's a series of loud, girlish gasps when the sorority babes notice him.

"Eeeeeeek!"
"Pervert! PERVEEEEERT!"
"Ewwwww!"
"Get that creep!"

Pledge Pile: 89. Fail!

The girls pursue him, but trip over each other, falling to the floor in a pile of sexy bodies.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:03 pm

“I’m sorry. I’m not a pervert. I was looking for some of the missing students.” He tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:07 pm

The girls surround him. “We punished your friends like the perverts they were, you creep!” a shapely blonde yells.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:12 pm

“I was hired to find them.” he said a bit sheepishly. He felt like a naughty child being scolded by a babysitter.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:16 pm

The girls crowd around him.

“Liar!”
“I bet he was hired to take naughty pictures of us!”
“Punish the pervert!”

The girls start chanting “punish!” as a brunette comes at him from behind.

Grapple: 100. Critical hit! Her big, soft tits press into the back of his head as she lifts him up snd throws him onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 7:18 pm

Salos was surprised as he was thrown onto the bed. He could see the girls circling like a shark.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:00 pm

“Girls! Quiet down, please. Is this how we treat a guest?”

The shouting pledges quiet down immediately and part like the Red Sea as a tall, gorgeous blonde in a sexy red dress approaches. “Sorry about that, sweetie. My girls can get a little... excited over boys. Who might you be?”
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:02 pm

“My name is Salos.” He said in a shy tone. He knew his feminine face didn’t make him stand out as much of a guy.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:10 pm

“Cute. You’re a hero, right?” The sorority girls carry over a cushy, throne-like chair that she relaxes back into.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:12 pm

“Yes I am. I’m guessing from the throne that you’re the queen bee here.” he said, eyeing her cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:17 pm

She giggles. “My name is Chelsea, and I’m the queen of this sorority. Every pledge here, and every former hero, answers to me.” She crosses her legs and pulls out a martini glass from nowhere, which magically fills with pink liquid.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:21 pm

“I’m not a former hero. I’m not afraid of you or your girls.” Salos said as he looked around the room. All the girls were wearing different sets of lingerie. He found them to be really cute.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:27 pm

“Who knows? After tonight, you might be.” The girls giggle menacingly.

“I’ll give you a deal. If you can overcome my girls’ punishment, I’ll let you and the students go. If not, you’ll be their plaything until they get bored of you. How’s that sound?” She takes a sip of her martini.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:29 pm

“Fine. What’s the first punishment?” he asks, ready to risk himself for others.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:32 pm

“Whatever they decide. If you can resist them, you win.”

The girls stare at him with predatory smirks. Their lingerie is all extremely cute and sexy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:35 pm

“Ok. I can’t let them figure out any of my likes.” he thought to himself. He waited for them to decide.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:52 pm

(Pre-battle explanation: The sorority girls act as a sort of mob, sharing a health bar and making one attack per turn like a normal enemy. They can either use solo attacks or special group attacks, which also applies to their finishers.)

SPECIAL RULE: Pillow Fight! Standard weapons cannot be used, and physical attacks must instead be performed with pillows - or, ahem, "pillows".

Three sorority babes approach from the mob: a blonde wearing a green garter belt, a dark-skinned girl in a red corset, and a redhead wearing a tight KIΣ T-shirt over her pink lingerie.

"Hey, handsome, want a kiss from a sorority girl?"
"I bet you'd just love to give up and let us have you, pervert!"
"Are you a boob man or an ass man? Because I've got both."

Team Flirt: 54. Success! They all blow Salos kisses, and pepper him with heart-shaped projectiles.

Salos: 27
Sorority Girls: 30
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 8:56 pm

Salos couldn’t help but blush. He did find all three of their outfits to be cute. Part of him wanted to be forced into a corset like hers. He calmed himself. “Take this.” He said as he grabed a pillow and threw it at the blonde. 

(Pillow)
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma EmptySun May 24, 2020 9:02 pm

Pillow: 53. Fail! The blonde blocks it with her tits, jiggling as they absorb the impact. "Aww, is that a no? All I want is one little smooch..."

But the trio are interrupted as a girl in light blue undies runs up behind Salos and tries to hit him with her "pillows".

Soft Impact: 55. Fail!

But he swiftly dodges her attack, leaving her massive mammaries swaying. "Darn it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma   Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Kappa Iota Sigma
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next