Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. GanGyaru

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:36 pm

“My name was Salos.” he said.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:41 pm

Turn Skip

One of the Gang - Auto

Salos uttered his old name, and the forgot as quickly as he mentioned it.

The purple leader finished what she was drawing on his cheek with her lipstick, being the GanGyaru's signature heart, as his transformation was complete. Salos felt his old memories start to fade as the leader proclaimed 'That's perfect! We'll call you Sissy, as it's like your old name, and what you are to all of us now, our new little sister!' The gang cheered as they all swarmed the new girl, snapping selfies with her and giving her group hugs.

Salos' willpower has hit 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:43 pm

Sissy was overwhelmed as all of her older sister’s were taking selfies with her. She tried her best to make each selfie great, becoming a little addicted to taking selfies.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:48 pm

The constant bright flashing of the cameras and the giggling of her new sisters kept on reforming Sissy's mind as her body changed to become more feminine, as her chest swelled up all on its own. The leader brought her new sister into a tight hug. 'I love you, Sissy. Your new clique is here. We're going to have so much fun together.' She said happily, getting a little teary eyed in joy.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:49 pm

“I love you too, big sis. All I want to do is be the best sister I can be.” she said, hugging her back.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:52 pm

The sisters hugged as the girls who were recording the transformation ran off to share the footage with the whole school. The leader kissed Sissy passionately. 'Well now, Sissy. Now that you're part of our gang, we have to get you some new clothes and makeup. When we're done by the end of the day, you'll be the prettiest girl here, trust me.' She said, stroking her new sister's face affectionately.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:54 pm

“No sis. I’ll be the second prettiest. You will always be the best.” Sissy said affectionately to her sister.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:56 pm

The leader laughed. 'Oh, I don't know about that Sissy, it looks like I might have some competition. We'll be the prettiest sisters ever!' She says jokingly as she nuzzles her cheeks against her new sister, her eyes full of love.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2020 11:58 pm

“We will make our gang the greatest sisterhood ever.” she said, pulling the other two girls into a hug and a selfie.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:01 am

The group of girls all pose and pucker their lips as the selfie completely erases Sissy's memories of her old life. She makes sure to draw a bunch of purple hearts on the photo to make it look even prettier. 'Of course we will, Sissy. After all, I have the best sister ever!' She says, meaning every word.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:03 am

“I think I know a local mall that could use a style overhaul.” she said to her sister with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2020 12:12 am

'That sounds like a great idea, Sissy. Let's go. Mall spree!' The girls said excitedly as they left the cafeteria and went on their way.

Sissy became one of the Gangyarus in every way. The principal of the school, as well as all the staff and students were transformed by Sissy and her new clique as the school quickly became the new home of a massive gang of Gangyarus. The school became a place for makeup loving, slutty schoolgirls, and Sissy was one of them. With her new friends and the new big sister that she loved so much and who loved her with all her heart, she had found her new place in the world, and she was having a blast being the pretty girl she was meant to be.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. GanGyaru   Salos vs. GanGyaru - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. GanGyaru
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2