Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:10 am

'Oh, so sexy! That'd make any boy go wild!' She said, rubbing her sister's breasts as they began to swell, becoming larger and larger as they threatened to burst through the tight bodysuit. She alternated between rubbing her ass and rubbing her breasts, the snowflakes sparkling as the suit glittered in the light.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:12 am

“Should I try on these next?” She said holding up the fur coat and stockings.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:13 am

The Queen clapped and smiled happily. 'Oh yes! That's a personal favorite of mine. Come, show Mommy how pretty you look with it on.' She said, eager to see her darling daughter in the fur outfit.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:16 am

She quickly changed. She loved how soft the outfit was and how mature it made her look.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:18 am

Snowbelle looked feminine and mature, wrapped in the elegant blue furs. The Queen gave her a big hug as she rubbed against her. 'There's a good girl. I know this would be just your style. Don't those furs feel so soft and pleasurable?' She said, nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:20 am

“Yes they do Mommy. I love how soft they are.” she admits
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:23 am

The Princess leaned in and whispered in Snowbelle's ear. 'Are you ready to try on the last dress, Sis?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:25 am

“Yes sis.” she says as she starts to change her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:31 am

Within a short while, Snowbelle had changed clothes, and what clothes they were. It resembled her old princess gown, but this one was even more elaborate, with bells, frills, and a giant blue ribbon on the back. It was perhaps the most feminine princess dress ever.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:34 am

The dress looked so cute and feminine. She looked like a little girl in the dress, the kind who would be having a tea party.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:36 am

She was the most feminine and girly ice princess imaginable. Overcome by their new girls cuteness, the two ice ladies ran to her and glomped her in a loving group hug, showering her with kisses and praise.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:41 am

“I love you both so much.” Snowbelle said with such love in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:44 am

And the two icy women responded in kind. Shiva nuzzled her cheek against her new sister lovingly while Glacia patted her head and rested her milky boobs on her new daughters shoulders. 'We love you too, Snowbelle.' She said.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:46 am

“I want to be just like you mommy.” she says looking up at her mommy.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:50 am

The Queen softly smiled at her new daughter. 'Oh darling. You're already perfect and beautiful as you are. But tell you what, suckle on my tits again.' she said, pulling down her top.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 12:54 am

Snowbelle suckled once more on her loving mother’s tits.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 1:00 am

The new girl suckled and drank gulps of her mother's sweet milk. With a tingling sensation, Snowbelle saw her own giant boobs started to leak milk, just like her beloved mother's. 'Aww, I can't do that yet.' Shiva said, pouting a little. Glacia just giggled. 'There, my darling baby girl. Now you're just like Mommy!' She exclaimed happily.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 1:03 am

“Thank you mother. I hope one day I can be a good mom myself.” she said as she hugged her mother. “Don’t worry sis. I still have so much to learn from you.” she said, pulling her sister into a large group hug.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 1:07 am

Snowbelle snuggled with her new family as they embraced each other. 'Don't worry, darling. We have our whole life to spend together.' The Queen said.

And thus, Snowbelle the Snow Princess started her new life as the newest princess of the frozen north. The three women became famed around the world for their beauty and fashion sense. Snowbelle became a regal princess and a top model, constantly getting new outfits and spending time with her perfect new family. It was odd, although she was a princess of snow, Snowbelle's new life with her kind family couldn't have been any warmer, and her beauty couldn't have been any hotter.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess   Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Glacial Queen and Permafrost Princess
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3