Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Face Raiders

Go down 
+2
MistaJoestar
fps
6 posters
AuthorMessage
fps

Face Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Face Raiders   Face Raiders EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 4:47 pm

Probably someone already talked about this but thought I would post anyways since I couldn't find it anywhere.

Any 3ds from the original to the newest ones have a freeware game preinstalled on the system called face raiders. You take a photo of a face and then shoot them down as they appear. Some shoot back at you or do other things.

One enemy (in a pink helmet) will fly towards the player with a kissy face. If the player doesn't kill that enemy in time it will kiss the screen making a kissing noise and leaving a kiss mark on the screen for a few seconds.

The enemy only appears in the first level and the first level of the secret unlock level. However the enemy also appears if you select the "Show a Friend" option in the main menu and play the first level. The best part by far is the boss, which attacks only by kissing the screen. It does very little damage, so it will kiss the screen for about 30-60 seconds before you die. Level takes a minute to get to the boss once you know what your doing.

Highly recommend you try this out with whatever face you can find. Best ones are forward facing faces with a slight smile, which shouldn't be too hard to find for obvious reasons.

First post, i tried posting an image of what the kissing enemy looks like but idk if I messed up uploading it. Guess I'll find out after posting lol.

Face Raiders A-DQxa5rFDccu2si19qRHcLhJVOdnEEf6bfhjD2QE9oeAgLJjnLqVRYCn-RDNxD_rlQIT95XR98ej_jtiNVhOrEYGQEF7iQ0BbBDyiRlN1R0D6xDhSiXUZR8gWhU05hZY4iuMg
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

Face Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face Raiders   Face Raiders EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 5:22 pm

Now there's a coincidence and a half, I actually found a good video of this earlier today.

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

Face Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face Raiders   Face Raiders EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 5:31 pm

Oh man, this game takes me back. I used to play this game a ton on my 3ds when I was younger.
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

Face Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face Raiders   Face Raiders EmptyThu Jun 25, 2020 8:53 pm

Moved to Video Games since we have an example.

Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Face Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face Raiders   Face Raiders EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 2:03 pm

What time in the video does it happen?
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

Face Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face Raiders   Face Raiders EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 5:23 pm

1:33, 1:55, and 2:21 to 2:41

Back to top Go down
animefan217

Face Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face Raiders   Face Raiders EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 5:28 pm

fps wrote:
Probably someone already talked about this but thought I would post anyways since I couldn't find it anywhere.

Any 3ds from the original to the newest ones have a freeware game preinstalled on the system called face raiders. You take a photo of a face and then shoot them down as they appear. Some shoot back at you or do other things.

One enemy (in a pink helmet) will fly towards the player with a kissy face. If the player doesn't kill that enemy in time it will kiss the screen making a kissing noise and leaving a kiss mark on the screen for a few seconds.

The enemy only appears in the first level and the first level of the secret unlock level. However the enemy also appears if you select the "Show a Friend" option in the main menu and play the first level. The best part by far is the boss, which attacks only by kissing the screen. It does very little damage, so it will kiss the screen for about 30-60 seconds before you die. Level takes a minute to get to the boss once you know what your doing.

Highly recommend you try this out with whatever face you can find. Best ones are forward facing faces with a slight smile, which shouldn't be too hard to find for obvious reasons.

First post, i tried posting an image of what the kissing enemy looks like but idk if I messed up uploading it. Guess I'll find out after posting lol.

Face Raiders A-DQxa5rFDccu2si19qRHcLhJVOdnEEf6bfhjD2QE9oeAgLJjnLqVRYCn-RDNxD_rlQIT95XR98ej_jtiNVhOrEYGQEF7iQ0BbBDyiRlN1R0D6xDhSiXUZR8gWhU05hZY4iuMg

Only way boss would be better if she left multiple kiss marks.
Back to top Go down
MistaJoestar

MistaJoestar

Face Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face Raiders   Face Raiders EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 5:59 pm

The boss does leave multiple marks, if you rotate your 3ds it moves in the opposite direction. Since they don't move much in the video the marks end up overlapping.

Back to top Go down
Professor Tree

Professor Tree

Face Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face Raiders   Face Raiders EmptySun Jun 28, 2020 1:16 am

Heh, this was neat back in the day. I took photos of Peach and Nico Robin just to have them kiss me, but I never saw the boss kiss. Is that just the Show a Friend mode only? It sucks you have to take a photo every time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Face Raiders Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face Raiders   Face Raiders Empty

Back to top Go down

Face Raiders
Page 1 of 1