Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:40 pm

Salos continued to freeze up before the girl, trying to get back in control of his actions.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:48 pm

(Tempting Tail -roll 26- Success!)

"Follow me if you want some more?" she said as she beckoned him with a finger. She then turned and started to walk away. With each step, she made sure to sway her hips and Salos had trouble pulling his eyes away from the sight.

Salos: 20 Willpower
???: 28 Stamina
Tipsy Socialite: 0 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:52 pm

Salos was tempted to follow her, but he struggled with his own will.

(Resist temptation)

(He fails and he will follow her.)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:56 pm

(Resist Temptation -roll 76- Success!)

Salos managed to force his mind to come back into focus. He successfully managed to keep himself from following after her, but that still left him all alone on the dance floor.

Salos: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 10:57 pm

Salos started to head away from the dance floor, hoping to not run into the girl from before.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:05 pm

(Hide -roll 9- Crit Fail!)
(Pressing Waltz -roll [51, 100]- Crit Success!)

As Salos tried to escape, he bumped into a busty brunette in low cut silver dress that showed off her ample cleavage. Her blue eyes lit up with amusement as she grabbed Salos and held him close. "Leaving so soon?" she asked as she pressed her bosom against him.

Salos: 19 Willpower + Bound + Stunned
Busty Socialite: 10 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:06 pm

“Ummmmm yes. I noticed I’m not really dressed for the evening so I was going to find some new clothes.” he said in a panic.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:17 pm

"Is that so?" his current 'partner' replied as she led him through the dance. By the tone of her voice, she clearly didn't believe him.

Salos: 18 Willpower + Bound
Busty Socialite: 9 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:25 pm

“I’m mean, shouldn’t your partner look as elegant as you?” he said, trying to play to her vanity.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:36 pm

"Perhaps." the woman said they continued to dance," but then shouldn't you have left before the dancing began?"

Salos: 17 Willpower + Bound
Busty Socialite: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 11:42 pm

“I keep trying but women keep pulling me back onto the dance floor.” he says, checking out her stunning dress.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:18 pm

"I doubt they were trying to dance with you before the dancing even began." the woman replied dryly as she continued to lead Salos in their dance.

Salos: 16 Willpower + Bound
Busty Socialite: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:26 pm

“No. I was trying to find the host of the party to discover why I was invited here.” he said, trying to find a way out.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:43 pm

(Struggle -roll 51- Fail!)

"Why question it?" the busty woman asked as she pulled him a little closer. "To spend an evening among high society is a great honor, is it not?"

Salos: 15 Willpower + Bound
Busty Socialite: 6 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 5:49 pm

“Not when your a simple hunter. There is always an ulterior motive.” he said, blushing as he was closer to her. He noticed both her and her dress more. He tried to once again to find a way out. 

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:00 pm

(Struggle -roll 28- Success!)

A slight frown graced the woman's face as Salos managed to pull away from her. "Ah, now I remember. You were that fellow who was rubbing his face against a woman's breasts earlier, were you not?"

Salos: 15 Willpower
Busty Socialite: 5 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:02 pm

“That was accidental. Someone bumped into me.” he said, his face red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:18 pm

"For some reason, I don't believe you." she told him. "Now, I'm a woman who takes great pride in her beauty. So for you to dive into another woman's chest like that and then not spend time in by bountiful bosom?" She puffed out her chest for emphasis. "That would be a great insult."

(Let her breast smother you and take 2 Willpower damage or refuse and deal 1 damage to her.)

Busty Socialite: 4 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:31 pm

“I.....can’t....... It’s not because they aren’t great. They are and so is your beautiful dress. It’s so pretty and feminine. It must be very soft and elegant.,.....But I mean that I can’t spend time with your girls I’m sorry.” he said, running his mouth and saying things that he shouldn’t have said.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:37 pm

(Slap -roll 89- Crit Fail!)

The woman let out a gasp and took a step back when he snubbed her offer. "I...I-I see." she replied with a hurt look on her face.

Busty Socialite: 1 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:43 pm

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. You are a super beautiful woman and you deserve a man who will dote on you completely. I’m a bit of a sissy. You wouldn’t want someone like me on your arm.” he said, taking a calculated risk, hoping his weird like would convince her to leave.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:53 pm

The busty woman looked away from Salos, and left him without another word. The pyromancer was once again left alone on the dance floor.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 6:55 pm

“Ok gamble worked for once.” he said with a slight sigh. He once again attempted to get to a table to collect himself.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:00 pm

(Hide -roll 29- Fail!)
(Ballroom Blitz -roll 51- Fail!)

Unfortunately for Salos, his every attempt to leave the dance floor was cut off by a different dancing pair.

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 7:06 pm

Salos continues to try and find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball   Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. the Belle of the Ball
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next