Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test v. Aniketsu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 7:05 pm

Test travelled to a new town, looking for trouble to fix, to be a hero. He was looking for a Midara to fight, but only a bad one. Recent events have she'd light on a concept he hadn't expected, that of Midara trying to live like humans.

It was still something he was thinking about, having spent a great deal of his life with stories of devilish charms captivating innocent people and forcing them to give up their souls. However, it did seem there was more quiet than he'd expected in most places he'd been to. Maybe the world didn't need heroes as much as it used--!

"Oh, excuse me, sweetheart~!" He'd bumped into someone while lost in thought. Looking up and out of the alternative world known as his mind, he took in the sight of a tanned woman in front of him. A wave of long black hair cascading down her back, captivating red eyes, and cute cat ears upon her head.

A Midara? So soon? But something was odd, and that was her attire. A sleeveless ruby dress with peach accents that skirted down to her knees with a slit allowing a smooth leg to escape the confines of the expensive looking clothing. The dress held up tightly to her form, pushing up her breasts and emphasizing her rear. The final piece were two peach-colored gloves that reached her elbows.

What was so wrong wasn't the attire itself, no, it was that a nekomata was wearing that kind of attire. One of the older kinds of Midara he'd heard of were nekos and they were never the kind to wear anything nearly as expensive and confining as this.
Back to top Go down
Present

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:21 pm

Still wary of Midara and not fully acostumed to the world of nuance he had so recently discovered Test briefly tenses up at the sight of the neko before him. Assuming the best he stops and politely responds with a simple hello.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 10:52 pm

"I've never seen you around here before. I am Annie, and who might you be?" She offered him a smile to comfort him, she probably recognized his concerns right off the bat. Maybe not one to one, but the fact he'd been staring at her less than human features was a tip.

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 11:34 pm

"I'm Test, wandering adventurer type. Pleasure to meet you."
Realizing that he's been staring Test looks down from her ears. Now he simply has to worry about not accidentally staring at her breasts which her unusual outfit does nothing to hide.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 6:35 pm

"There's no need to worry, Test. I may be a Midara, but I can assure you, I'm quite friendly," she purred, able to tell he's trying to avoid looking at her tits. "For instance, I don't mind if you admire these~" She pushed her breasts together with her arms, emphasizing them more for Test for a moment before stopping. "But that's not quite important, I'm actually working for a clothing line and I'm heading for work right now. Maybe I could request someone valorous and strong to accompany me there, I'll even give you some free clothes when we arrive. Sound good?"

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:11 pm

An unusual offer but a second set of clothes is always good for the road, and he wasn't exactly swimming in cash at the moment. "Sounds great."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:28 pm

She smiled, her soft lips drawing his attention as she continued in the direction she'd headed before they bumped into each other. "Then follow me, Test, it shouldn't take long." She guided him through town, her cat tail waving casually behind her, drawing Test's gaze and giving him a nice look at her ass, the fabric of her dress perfectly fitting around her rear. "So, you are the adventuring type, hm? Want to be a hero or something to that effect?"

Tail Whip - 14, Success (Next attack will have advantage)
Notice - 61, Fail (Test doesn't suspect a thing)

Test: 30
Annie: 30 + Advantage

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:32 pm

"That about sums it up. I always wanted to see the world, and helping people along the way seemed like the best way to do it." Test replied whole trying to keep his eyes forward. A task her swinging tail was making quite difficulty.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:42 pm

"Oh, isn't that so sweet, I'm sure with that attitude, you'll be a dashing champion in no time." She turned her head to look his way and gave him a cute wink, making Test's heart skip a beat for a moment. Annie looked back and made a quick comment about how it'll just be around the corner now, but it almost went unheard as Test just continued to follow her, still oblivious to her true intentions.

Cute Charm - 72,30 Success (Test is Charmed)
Notice - 31, 67 (Given advantage due to the status effect, but still failed)

Test: 30 + Charm
Annie: 30

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 8:49 pm

Test blushes slightly at her complement and stammers out a thank you.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:00 pm

They'd finally arrived at a store baring the name of REVOCS, Annie leading him inside. It looked like the store selections focused mainly on formal wear or clothes for special occasions, and there were even a few wedding dresses available. "Thank you so much for coming all this way with me, Test. Now, as promised, you can choose one outfit to have for yourself. Don't forget to try it on, though, I want to see how my little hero looks."

Notice - 49

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 9:18 pm

(It's nice to see the dice and I are in agreement as to Test's obliviousness.)
Test begins to wander around looking for the most hardy and practical outfit on display.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:07 pm

Almost as if the store had read his mind, a few selection came into view: A cozy tunic and trousers pair, a heavy jacket and undershirt, etc. Nothing too restricting, but nice and durable for travels. As he browsed the lineup, he could see Annie gazing around the store, look back over to him every now and then. She must've been looking over the store and checking to make sure everything was in order, clearly! Without really meaning to, he got a good look at her bust, seemingly without her knowing, his eyes glued to them before he remembered he was picking out his new outfit.

Dance Prep - 88, Crit (I don't know how a preparation move is supposed to take advantage of a crit, so I'll just give Test one damage)
Notice - 45, Fail

Test: 29 + Charm
Annie: 30 + Prepped (Nimble Kitty will no longer require a turn to prepare)

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 10:33 pm

As Test browsed the collection he looked back at Annie and found his eyes glued to the bust with which she had so effectively tempted him before. After staring for several seconds he realized what he was doing and returned to his shopping feeling a bit embarrassed.
Test hurriedly picked out the tunic and and trouser pair. He hopes they weren't too expensive, not wanting to take advantage of his hosts generosity. He turned to see if she would say anything to stop him or encourage him to take something else.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:04 pm

Rather than suggest something different, her face seemed to light up with a big smile. "Oh, that'll look great on you, Test! Well, don't just stand there, go into the changing rooms and try it on!" She seemed quite enthusiastic at the notion of him in his chosen clothes. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad, she did offer in the first place, and besides, there were tons of clothes in this shop from just a cursory glance that looked ten times more expensive than what he'd chosen.

Insight - 45, Failure (Dear god, Test really is oblivious as tits, and the dice gods are not favoring him at all!)

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 11:10 pm

(I know right. If this was a tabletop game I would have swapped my dice three times by now.)

Happy to hear he wasn't imposing Test went to the changing room to try the outfit on.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:41 am

Having spent the entire day unbeknownst to the danger he was in, Test gladly tried on his outfit without hesitation. The fabric felt amazing and cozy, quite a pleasure to the sense, to be quite honest. It felt just a touch tight, but he didn't think it was uncomfortably so, no. In fact, he actually felt like it fit him perfectly, almost too perfect.

(I rolled a hypothetical Insight for him and he got a 7, a Critical Failure. You wanna keep this up or start the fight proper, because I don't know how much more merciless RNGesus is going to be from there))

Test: 28 + Kamui (Double the attack power as long as he wears the clothes, but he'll take gradual damage as time passes) + Charm

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:55 am

(How about he wears the outfit showes it to Aniketsu, changes back into his regular clothes and then the fight starts when Aniketsu realizes he didn't succumb to the cloth, I'm mostly concerned the Kamui effect right from the beginning might make the fight too short or one sided. Do feel free to tax a couple points of willpower for wearing it if you do go with that option.)
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 3:46 am

Actually that sounds good, though Kamuis take a roll to remove, so if he gets to that point without realizing something's wrong, the attempt at removing it, whether he succeeds or not, will finally slap him in the face with some reality. So he will be taking some points of damage, but how much depends on how much longer he's going to remain oblivious. Sound good?))

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 12:56 pm

Having dinner the outfit Test steps out of the changing room to get Annie's opinion on his new look.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:43 pm

Since you got a Crit fail last turn, I'll say no roll for this turn))

"Oh you look like a real warrior, Test. I'll bet Midara aren't going to want to mess with you with an outfit like that," she complimented. The praise sent a pleasant tingle through him, making Test feel appreciative. As Annie laid on the charm, the boy started to stare more and more at Annie's boobs and rear as they moved around, unaware the clothes he wore were enticing him.

Test: 27 + Charm

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:51 pm

Feeling good about himself Test thanks Annie for her compliments and returns to the changing room to switch back to his regular clothes. As he did so he wondered why he couldn't seem to stop himself from staring at her voluptuous form. Test promises to himself to work on his willpower and self control in future.

Last edited by Present on Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:58 pm

Test returns to the changing room and tries to pull off the clothes, only for it to not only refuse to come off, but the more force he puts into tearing the clothes off, the more it hurts. This was very obviously a bad situation and after a moment of confusion and panic, he thinks of Annie. Did she know about this? How couldn't she, she works here!!

Undress - 29
Insight - 88, 56 (Advantage Crit, now he knows he's in some shit XP)

Test: 26 + Charm

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:01 pm

Beginning to panicking Test grabs a knife from his pack and attempts to cut the strange clothes off.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:16 pm

"Is everything going okay in there~?" Annie asked in a melodious, enchanting voice as Test's knife glanced off the surprisingly sturdy clothes.

Kitty Kiss - 73
Undress - 89

Test: 25 + Charm + Kamui

Test v. Aniketsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test v. Aniketsu   Test v. Aniketsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Test v. Aniketsu
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next