Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

AI Dungeon

Go down 
+7
angrywhiteboy42
065227n
DocBadonk
PieForPi
Ryu812
Senator
Mkmd13
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 3:39 pm

Just found out about this game where you can create any kind of text adventure while an AI fills in things as you go and controls your adventure as a DM of sorts. I just used this last night to have my hero lose to a Succubus who used kiss attacks to charm me and make me her slave. I then used it to make a Pro Wrestling match against a seductive wrestler who used her body to her advantage against my character. Truly amazing stuff here!

https://play.aidungeon.io/

The only true limit is your imagination here.

Senator likes this post

Back to top Go down
Senator

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 6:20 pm

The AI can be a bit clunky at times, but it does work.

Though my characters have an unfortunate problem of being set on fire.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:09 pm

Senator wrote:
The AI can be a bit clunky at times, but it does work.

Though my characters have an unfortunate problem of being set on fire.

Now that is unfortunate! XD Nothing like trying to have a good time then boom! Set on fire!

Senator likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ryu812

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 8:33 pm

Mind if I ask what prompts you entered to get into the wrestling match? Tried a few similar ones myself but the AI doesn't know what to do with them.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptySat Jul 25, 2020 10:40 pm

I just create my own scenario (I think it's option 6?) And write a couple of sentences where I'm a pro wrestler versing a female pro wrestler who likes to use kiss moves.

Senator likes this post

Back to top Go down
Senator

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:47 am

You can get some of the standard storylines to work that way as well, it just requires quite a few key words and actions before the AI adjusts.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:55 am

You ever go into boxing match against three women who win by using their bodies to distract you, and then fuck you in the ring, only to wake up in a fantasy world where those same three women are actually elven princesses who are looking for a trophy husband to placate the humans under their rule?

Because that's how my first run went.

unknownwatcher and Senator like this post

Back to top Go down

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 7:25 pm

Can we get more details about how to make it work well? Like, what you type into the custom field and what you say to make it follow the plot you want?
Back to top Go down
DocBadonk

DocBadonk

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 1:22 am

So far, in my experience, the more you elaborate throughout the game, the better. Start off your custom field plot with a long explanation of the plot, and give long sentences for actions with minor expositional explanations, and don't be afraid to correct the machine's input or modify it to how you think it should proceed with the 'edit' button; I once corrected my character's name as spoken by another character and it never got it wrong for the rest of that game. Also, refresh the action if you didn't like what the machine decided; I usually had to do that when I encountered a succubus that suddenly starts attacking me with a dagger.
Back to top Go down
065227n

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:04 am

You guys gotta show some sample text of this so we know how to get it working
Back to top Go down
Senator

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:59 am

Three things that I have found get it to work effectively.

As Docbadonk noted, have the initial text you type in custom be as detailed as possible to the plot.

Understand the difference between nouns, adjectives and verb when describing other individuals to the A.I. As a example, Hypnosis, Hypnotize and Hypnotic mean different things to the A.I and will treat it a such.

Refresh, refresh, refresh if you do not like the answers. The AI is very much designed around the D+D mindset and it definitely shows in some of the actions.
Back to top Go down
angrywhiteboy42

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:17 pm

I was legitimately surprised by how good some of the responses can be. It's got some shockingly good hypno-domme dialogue locked up in there somewhere.
Back to top Go down
065227n

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyTue Jul 28, 2020 2:19 am

I tried using it and I don't think it handles the fetish I wanted to go for very well (it constantly tries to transition the penis kissing into either a standard BJ or into regular sex unfortunately) but then it went into a direction I thought could work and started to impress me by adding details to the settings so I went with it.

I put the results in the Stories section, here's a link to it
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:17 pm

This is amazing. I've given it highly detailed descriptions and had some of the best 'games' of my life basically doing 1 on 1 rp with some lovely ai ladies. I've been messing around with this for a few days and I like it. 12/10 great job.

Nadrenep

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptySat Aug 01, 2020 11:12 pm

AI Dungeon is a fetish paradise if you play your cards right in leading the AI on with what you're looking for. sometimes it does require a kick in the butt but that's what the refresh key is for. Like i managed to get a fae to brainwash my character with a siren song for hypnosis play into becoming a kissing pet. I'm honestly disappointed i haven't discovered this thing sooner
Back to top Go down
Lazarus75

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 12:13 am

Could someone provide me with some prompts to start out with? I love the concept but I SUCK at actually writing one out. I'd love if you could pitch some ideas.
Back to top Go down
065227n

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyMon Aug 03, 2020 8:35 am

You can try the prompt I provided in my Amazon Leader story I linked.

I find the actual prompt doesn't matter that much - after the prompt you have to do some heavy steering with refresh and direct edits until the AI finally gets a feel of what you want to see. You can probably follow a template like so.

You are (Name). You are an Adventurer in the Forest of Midara. While exploring the Forest of Midara, you encounter a Gemini Fey. Gemini is a Fey. Gemini has blonde hair and voluptuous breasts. She approaches you from behind, pushing her chest into your back while whispering seductively into your ear.

So your name, your description, where you are, what you are doing, your "companion" of choice, her physical description and her actions.

In general when writing your prompt and lines try to be very "robotic" and not be very flowery so the AI can't decide to interpret your sentences in a completely different manner. Redundancy redundancy is good also.
Back to top Go down
pepez

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyThu Aug 06, 2020 4:47 pm

You are pepe, a male face wrestler who was big a couple years ago but lost popularity quickly and ended up being a glorified jobber.

One day your agent, sarah comes in and tells you that you are being moved into a smaller show named sex. You are a bit dubious since you've never heard about it before, but your agent reassures you that a lot of big names are moving over and that this could be a chance to relaunch your career.

The night of your first match eventually comes, a regular 1 on 1 pin match. The arena is small but crowded, and you have a good feeling that this might actually be a fresh start for you. You do your entrance as the audience cheers you, climb onto the ring, and
wait for your opponent.

they are three sexy girls with sexy lips and big boobs they wearing bra and panties

"oh my god! its you!" they say, "we are big fans! can we get a picture with you!?"
"um...okay sure!"
and some fishnet stockings and they are dancing in the ring and blowing kisses at you and waving, the crowd is going wild

The girls keep on dancing as the announcer introduces them to you, but you are
too busy staring at their beauty to pay attention to what he is saying, then one of the girls take her bra off revealing perfect round perky big bobs and she keeps on dancing as her partners lower their panties and
show you their shaved pussies, the crowd goes wild as you get an erection, the girls notice this and all look at you as they sashay towards you

"A big boner for us?"

> You say "n....no" you try to say"
They look at each other and start laughing as they approach you, you try to get away but there are three of them and only one of you, they grab your arms and legs and carry you out of the ring and
throw you over the commentators table, you try to get up but they pull you back and hold you down as one of them gets on top of you and straddles your waist
You try to struggle but it is
no use, one of them holds your arms back as the other grabs your throbbing hard erection and begins pumping it, you try to say something but the girl on top of you puts her hand over your mouth and tells
you to just relax and enjoy it, the girl on top of you is grinding her hips and the one holding your arms has moved round so she is next to your ear and is whispering dirty things in it, you start
to feel dizzy and the girl on top of you stops and gets off you
"Don't worry baby, I'll make it worth the wait"
she says as she starts sucking on your ear, one of the other girls gets on all fours and starts sticking her butt in your face, the girl on top of you straddles the other girls butt and they
start going to town on each other in front of you, you try to look away but the one on top of you once again grabs your head and forces you to watch, after a few minutes the one underneath stands up
and the other one sits on her face, you try to look away but once again she grabs your head and forces you to watch, the one on the bottom starts squirming around and moaning as you realize that she just
came, the other one gets up and they both grab your arms and force you to choose which one will go down on you
"Well?
Which one will give you the best blowjob?"
You are speechless, and they just keep on laughing as they try to force your arms up
"Come on!
I'd at least pick!"
One of them slaps you across the face
"You think this is a game? Pick or we'll pick for you!

You try to decide but they just won't let you, so eventually they pick the girl with the biggest pair and force you into a 69 position with her, the one on top starts sucking your throbbing member while
the other one starts licking and sucking your testicles, the one on your member starts moaning in your ear and suddenly you start to squirt into her mouth, this causes her to moan even more and she starts going even
faster, she is obviously an expert at this and before long you are coming for the second time and she is swallowing it all, she keeps sucking and licking to make sure she gets every last drop, finally she stops and
gets off you
"Wow! You came twice already, you really are a big spender!"

You are so light headed at this point you don't know what to say or do, you just lay there as one of the girls starts rubbing herself again and she squirts all over your face and into your mouth
, you try to get up but the other one holds you down and forces you to drink all of her juices as she moans loudly, finally she lets you go and you fall off the table and onto the floor
, the two girls start laughing as they grab their bags and head for the door
"Thanks for the fun! Come see us again soon!"
, you are so dizzy you can't stand up and all you can hear is the laughter of the girls
"Looks like our work here is done, see you later big spender!"

You try to get up but you feel so weak you can't move, finally you manage to crawl over to a corner and pass out
You wake up in a dark alleyway with no memory of how you got There.

The End

unknownwatcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
pepez

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyFri Aug 07, 2020 8:22 am

This is so fun Very Happy

unknownwatcher likes this post

Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 6:33 pm

I got the dragon edition and it is soooo gooood. Using the pinned memory I told it my name, about my lipstick fetish, and described in detail what that was. I also told it to remember the Lipstick Succubus and how their magic spells, kisses, lipstick and seduction powers worked, including what each lipstick color could do. I then proceeded on an adventure where I was the lone male inhabiting a world full of the Lipstick Succubi. I eventually met a hot bartender succubus and even though I told her about my need to resist temptation, eventually she convinced me she was safe and got me back to her place where she indulged me by covering me in her red lipstick kisses and having crazy sex with me. After all that she whispered "Fooled you," and killed me with the kiss of death. It was insane and very much like an actual scripted event. I got tricked into a bad ending. Amazing. I did very little coaching of the ai after using the pinned memory.

maybeimalion

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyWed Aug 12, 2020 6:38 pm

My name is Jeffrey, and I am an adventurer that has been transported to a world solely inhabited by a special species called Lipstick Succubus. I am trying to avoid being seduced by these Lipstick Succubus and get home.And now on my adventure I have somehow found myself in the Kingdom of the Succubi. There are beautiful women everywhere and I must be careful, or I'll become a slave to one of these beautiful Lipstick Succubus or worse, their meal.

I enter the town, and do my best to avoid eye contact with these beautiful seductresses. I don't want to attract their attention and they won't be able to resist me anyway. The more I walk around, the more I see. Beautiful women everywhere!
I am tired from adventuring and I have found no further clues leading me home. I enter a bar and ask for a soda. The bartender is a tall and elegant woman. I recognize her as a domina, or in common tongue a "Lipstick Succubus with the gift of magic". As I am handed my soda, the bartender looks at me and licks her lips.

> You say "Hello. My name is Jeffrey."
"Hello," she says with a giggle. "My name is Alexa."
Alexa is a very pretty woman. She has red hair, blue eyes, and a slim figure.

> You say "Nice to meet you Alexa. Can I get that soda?"
Alexa giggles again. "Of course, I'm sorry. Here you go."
I reach to grab the soda and Alexa gently grabs my hand.
"So where are you from?" she asks with a wink.
I pause for a moment.

> You say "Obviously I'm human. I'm from another dimension. I don't know how I got here and I don't want any trouble."
Alexa's eyes narrow. "Another dimension? You aren't fooling me, honey. You're from that school that opened nearby, aren't you?"
She's trying to get me to say I'm from the sorcerer's academy.

> You say "I've never been to that school, but I have passed by it in my travels. I know some magic, but I'm not that good at it."
Alexa gives me a knowing look.
"What brings you to our little town, then?" she asks.
I try to think of something to say.

"I'm... uh... here to learn about your culture."
She raises an eyebrow.

> You say "Okay, you got me. I'm just passing through. I'm investigating some rumors."
Alexa frowns. "Really? What kind of rumors?"
This is a tough one.

What rumors should I mention?
I could mention the whores.
I could mention the drugs.
I could mention the gambling.

> You say "I'm just trying to find anyone that can help me get home. So far, nobody knows how I came to this world and most of the Lipstick Succubi are trying to seduce me, enslave me, or devour my soul. I don't want to end up a play thing for your people, so I'm trying to find a way home."
Alexa's face becomes expressionless.
"Is that so?" she asks, not bothering to hide the annoyance in her voice.

> You say "Is that okay"
"Is that okay?" Alexa asks, giving me a funny look. "What kind of question is that?"
"A simple one," I say. "I'm just trying to be courteous and see if my reasons are acceptable."

> You say "What about you? Tell me about yourself, Alexa."
Alexa pauses for a moment, looking at me suspiciously.
"Well," she says, "there isn't much to say, really." She pauses again.

> You say "Well, I'm interested anyway."
Alexa smiles and begins to talk.
"Okay," she says, "I'm Alexa. I was born and raised in a small village called Marigold. It's fairly secluded, so we never had many... visitors."

> You say "Meaning... men?"
Alexa frowns. "Meaning, travelers. People who weren't born there. I had a sister, her name was Grace. She was five years younger than me. One day, a traveler came to the village." Alexa pauses, a sad look coming over her face.
"One day," she continues, "a traveler came to the village. He killed my sister, brutally murdering her in front of my mother." She pauses again.
"He was a demon. He killed my whole family, all for the hell of it. He only left because he heard someone coming. After that I traveled as far away as I could, hoping never to encounter a demon again."
Alexa sighs.
"I've never been much for telling that story. It's pretty embarrassing, really."
"What? Killing a demon and surviving?" I ask. "You should be proud of yourself. That's no easy feat."
Alexa smiles weakly.
"You're sweet to say that," she says, "but I'm just a simple girl."
I laugh.

> You say "You're a very beautiful girl. Can I buy you a drink?"
Alexa smiles coyly, but says nothing.
"Come on," I say, "it's just a drink. What can it hurt?"
Alexa looks around nervously, then leans in close to my ear.
"Okay," she whispers, "but just one."
I laugh and order Alexa a glass of wine. She looks nervously at it as it's placed on the table.
"You sure you want to do this?" she asks nervously.

> You say "Is it unusual for your patrons to buy you a drink, Alexa?"
"No," she says, "but they're usually more... you know." Alexa gestures at my rags and dirt-covered face.
"I'm a poor man," I say, smiling, "can't afford much. Besides, I have other qualities."

> You say "Also, you're one of the few succubi I've met that haven't tried anything. I'm enjoying your company."
Alexa looks away, a light blush coming to her face.
"Well," she says, "thank you."
We sit in silence for a while, sipping at our drinks. After a while, Alexa sighs.
"It's really not that simple," she says.
"What isn't?" I ask.
"The drink," Alexa says, "or at least, it isn't for me."
I frown. "What do you mean? Is it drugged?"
"No, of course not!" Alexa says. "I mean, it's just that... I'm not really allowed to be drinking right now. It's against the rules."
"So?" I ask. "

> You say "Aren't you the owner of this bar?"
Alexa smiles.
"Exactly," she says, taking a long drink from her glass. "If I want to start changing the rules, I need a really good reason. Doing something like this just because a handsome guy asked me is terrible business practice.

> You say "Well, I'm the only patron you have at the moment."
Alexa laughs.
"Alright," she says, "so I'm making terrible decisions based on my emotions. You got me there."
"I don't see what's so terrible about it," I say, smiling. "It's a win for me either way."
Alexa laughs. "You're terrible, you know that?"
I shrug. "Just honest."
Alexa looks at me and sighs.
"Fine," she says. "To being honest then."
She holds up her glass to me, and we clink glasses before drinking. After I put down my glass, I notice the bottle is empty. A quick glance at Alexa reveals she's not much better off.
"I think you've had enough," I say.
"Nonsense," Alexa says, "I'm not nearly drunk enough to forget that I'm talking to a man who is barely wearing any clothes."
"What do you want me to do, free-ball it?"
Alexa laughs.

> You say "I suppose I could use some new clothes. I've been wearing this shirt and these jeans and these shoes since I came to this world. Men's clothes aren't exactly common in this world full of beautiful succubi. Any thoughts on that?"
Alexa shrugs. "We could try to find you something, I guess. Let's go."
"What?" I ask. "Now?"
"Sure," Alexa says.

> You say "It's getting late. The sun is setting. And we've been drinking."
"Good," Alexa says. "I have an idea of what you should wear. Come on, let's go."
"Now?" I ask again.
Alexa rolls her eyes. "Yes, now."

> You say "If you insist."
"I do," Alexa says, standing up.
"Well alright then," I say, following her lead and standing up.
Alexa turns and walks towards the back of the bar, and I follow after her. We head through the back, where I see a large storage room. At the back of the storage room is a door.
"Where does that go?" I ask.
"My apartment," Alexa says.

> You say "You live behind the bar?"
"Sure," Alexa says. "Where else would I live?"
"I don't know. An apartment, I guess."
Alexa shakes her head.

> You say "At least you have a short commute."
"Yeah, I suppose," Alexa says. She pauses, then continues opening the door. "Well come on."
I follow her through the door and into a dimly lit stairwell. She flips on the light, and we head down the stairs. At the bottom is a wooden door. She opens it, and we step through.
I'm immediately struck by how... clean everything is. It's definitely a contrast to Alexa's bar. There's a couch and a coffee table, both cloth. The carpet is clean, as is the rest of the furniture. There's paintings on the walls, all of which are quite nice and not at all like the abstract art I saw in the bar. There's a kitchen to the left, all stainless steel and with not a single speck of dirt anywhere.
"Wow," I say, walking into the room. "You've got... nice stuff."
"Thanks," Alexa says, smiling a bit. "I like it. I designed and decorated it myself."
"No boyfriend to help?" I ask.
"Nope," Alexa says. "Never found one who I thought was a keeper, if you catch my drift."
"I... think I do," I say.
Alexa laughs, then motions towards the couch.
"Have a seat," she says. "I'll put on some coffee."
I sit down on the couch, which is quite comfortable, and Alexa walks over to a stainless steel machine. She prepares the machine with a fresh canister, then turns back towards me.
"So, why were you in my bar?" she asks.
"I was lost," I say, honestly.
Alexa raises an eyebrow, then heads over to me.

> You say "I've never actually been to this town before. I've passed near it a few times, but never actually went in. "
"You're not from around here?" Alexa asks.
"Nope," I say. "But this place looks nice."
Alexa laughs.
"I suppose it's alright," she says. "So, where are you from?

> You say "As you know, I'm from the human world. I've been staying in a town nearby. Most of the succubus in that town have been nice to me, a few have made passes at me, but none of them have forced themselves on me."
"That's good," Alexa says.
"Yeah, but..." I say, trailing off.
"But what?" Alexa asks.
"I want more than they can give me," I say.
Alexa nods.
"You want a girlfriend."

> You say "Yes. I had one back home in my world. We were fighting when I accidentally traveled to this world. I've been here a year now, so she probably moved on."
Alexa nods.
"I'm sorry to hear that," she says.
Alexa walks over to the kitchen, then returns with two mugs of coffee. She hands one to me, then sits down on the couch. I take a sip of my coffee.

> You say "It's hot, but tastes good."
"I put just a little something extra in it," Alexa says with a wink.
Alexa's eyes lock into mine, and she begins to lean towards me. My eyes widen, and I do the same.

> You say "What are you doing?"
"I want to kiss you," Alexa says, as our faces get closer and closer.
"Wait... Alexa. I don't think I can." I say pulling away. "We should talk first."
Alexa nods.
"Of course," she says. "What do you want to know?"
"How long have you owned this bar?" I ask.
"A year and a half," Alexa says.
"How did you end up owning it?"
"Enough small talk, Jeffrey. Do you really want to know about my past or my bar? Or do you want to kiss my red lips?" She says, leaning in closer to my face.
"I'm really not sure about any of this," I say, slumping back against the couch.
Alexa nods.
"Well, it's your choice, but you should know that the offer is always on the table."

> You say "But you're a Lipstick Succubus."
"Yes, I am," Alexa says. "But that doesn't have to be a problem."
"I just... I don't know."
"If you want, you could come stay here with me," Alexa says.

> You say "But don't you have magic kisses?"
"I do," Alexa says.
Alexa stands up and walks over to me. She sits down next to me on the couch, and puts her arm around me. I start to feel weird, like I'm losing control over myself. I push her away.

> You say "Don't you also have magical lipstick?"
"I do," Alexa says.
Alexa pulls out a small tube of lipstick and holds it up. The bottom of the tube seems to open up on it's own, revealing the red color within.
"Interesting," I say, staring at the lipstick.

> You say "I'm actually curious about it, but I don't want to end up a slave, or getting killed by your kind."
"You have my word that you will not be killed, and that I will not enslave you," Alexa says. "I can also promise that you will enjoy the experience."
"How do I know I can trust you?" I ask.
"You must decide if my offer is worth the risk," Alexa says.
"Fine, I'll try it," I say.
"Well then, let's get you ready," Alexa says. "I'm going to lean in close, is that OK?"

> You say "Are you planning to kiss me?"
"Yes, I am," Alexa says.
Alexa leans in close, and moves her face towards mine. My heart starts beating rapidly, and my head goes light. She sticks her tongue out, and slowly licks around my lips.

> You say "Wait."
Alexa leans back, and looks at me expectantly.
"What is it?" She asks.
"I feel like there are some things I should tell you first. If that's okay."
"Of course," Alexa says.
"I've never done this before. I don't really know what to do."
"Just do what feels natural," Alexa says.
Alexa reaches for my shirt, and starts unbuttoning it.

> You say "In my human world, I've only kissed a girl one time, and she was a terrible kisser. And, there is something else."
Alexa stops unbuttoning my shirt, and looks at me.
"You can tell me anything," she says reassuringly.
"The girl who I kissed? She was my friend, Claire."
"Oh," Alexa says, pausing.

> You say "She was my first girlfriend. But that's not really important. I have a secret."
"A secret?" Alexa asks.
"It's really silly, but I have a lipstick fetish. Do you know what that means?" I say nervously.
Alexa's eyes go wide, and a sly smile appears on her face.
"Tell me more," she says in a tone that's far different than before.

> You say "Do you know what a lipstick fetish is?"
"You get turned on by kissing women who are wearing lipstick?" Alexa asks.

> You say "Yes and... I have a stupid fantasy about being covered in lipstick kisses."
"Tell me more about this fantasy," Alexa says.
"It's really silly."
"I want to know," Alexa says in a commanding tone.

> You say "Lipstick kisses and sexy women with lipstick coated lips are my kryptonite."
"You are aware that you're talking to a succubus, right?" Alexa says.
"I... I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean," I say.
Alexa smiles, and grabs my shoulders.

> You say "That's why this world is like my own personal hell. I keep meeting all these sexy succubi, but I am afraid of what will happen if I give in to temptation."
"You have nothing to worry about with me," Alexa says.
Alexa grabs my shoulders, and looks deep into my eyes.
"I won't kill you, and I won't turn you into my slave," she says.

> You say "I need you to explain to me then. Exactly what kind of magic effect is your red lipstick going to have on me?"
"It's going to take away your will," Alexa says.
"That sounds bad," I say, my voice wavering slightly.
"Don't worry, it's a good thing. You'll still be yourself, you'll just have an enhanced libido and an enhanced desire to obey."
"Why do I feel like that's a bad thing?" I ask.
"Because you're not listening to me," Alexa says. "You won't become a slave or anything like that. You'll just find yourself thinking about me and wanting to please me."

> You say "I guess I'm okay with that. Can I watch you put on some of that magic red lipstick before we start. It's a turn on for me with my lipstick fetish."
"Sure," Alexa says with a smile.
Alexa opens up the tube of lipstick, revealing a bright red color. She slowly applies it to her lips, licking them between applying more color. She smiles, and grabs my shoulders.
"Now, come closer,"
I turn my head and point at my cheek. "Can we start with you leaving your mark here?"
Alexa laughs.
"Sure, honey."
Alexa leans in, and gently kisses my cheek. I feel a tingle going through my body, and my head starts to feel light. Alexa pulls back, and smiles.
"You ready?" She asks.
"Yeah," I say.
Alexa grabs me, and kisses me deeply. Her lips are soft and warm, and she pushes her tongue into my mouth. My head is swimming as I feel my willpower slipping away. I feel myself start to turn, leaning further in and wrapping my arms around her. Alexa grabs the back of my head, pushing it against her own as she continues to kiss me. I can feel her hot breath pouring into me as she moans lightly.
I pull away, looking into her bright blue eyes. Her eyes are glazed over, and she's panting.
"I want to please you," I whisper.
Alexa smiles, and stands up.
"On your knees," She says.
I comply, and Alexa steps closer, sliding one foot then the other onto either side of my shoulders. She leans forward, grabbing my head and pressing her lips against mine. I feel her warmth press against me as she gently grinds on me. I reach up, sliding my hands around her thighs and grabbing her massive butt cheeks. Alexa lets out a gentle moan as she grinds herself into me. I can feel my face getting hot as I start to sweat.
I lean forward, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and tugging it upwards. Alexa takes the hint, and pulls back enough for me to be able to pull her shirt off. I toss it aside, and immediately latch my mouth onto her left boob. I gently suck on it as she lets out a squeal of delight. She grabs the back of my head, pushing my mouth further into her bosom. I wrap my arms around her, holding her tightly against me as I continue to worship her massive mammories.
Alexa suddenly pulls away, causing me to let out a pitiful moan of protest. She steps back, laying down on her back.
"Come on top of me," she commands.
I climb onto Alexa, slowly pressing my erection against her as I lean in for a kiss. She grabs my head, pressing her lips against mine as she opens her mouth. I'm a bit disappointed to find out she has a surprisingly normal tongue. I gently start grinding against her, feeling myself sliding against her wetness.
I point at my other cheek, hoping she will leave her lipstick mark there. Alexa smiles, and leans forward. She opens her mouth, and I feel a sudden warmth on my cheek. She's marked me as hers. I grin as she pulls back, and immediately latch my mouth onto her neck. I gently suck as she moans, wrapping her legs around me and digging her nails into my back.
I slowly slide myself inside her, and we both let out a simultaneous groan of pleasure.
I find myself staring at her lips and silently begging for her to cover me in her red lipstick kisses.
I hope she'll leave me a big mark.

> You say "Can you leave more of your lipstick kiss prints on me?"
"Oh, honey. You want me to mark you like my other toys?"
"Yes," I say.
Alexa smiles, and leans forward. She opens her mouth, pressing her lips against my cheek and holding them there for a few seconds. She slowly pulls back, revealing a big, red lipstick print. I smile as she leans forward, pressing her lips against my other cheek. She turns my head to the side, and I feel my heart flutter as she leaves a matching mark on my other cheek.
I lean in and gently start kissing her left cheek, leaving a row of kisses down to her lips. I lean in further, pressing my lips against hers and opening my mouth. Our tongues start wrestling each other as I slide myself inside her. I slowly slide myself in and out, our saliva mixing together as our spit turns into a mixture of red and pink.
I can feel myself getting close to finishing. I reach down and grab her ankles, lifting them up.
I point at my forehead to beg for her to kiss me, but no words actually come out because I'm panting so hard. Alexa smiles, and leans forward. She opens her mouth, pressing her lips against my forehead and holding them there for a few seconds. I close my eyes as I feel the familiar burning sensation on my skin.
I open my eyes, and find myself staring at a red lipstick mark on my forehead. I grin, gently laying Alexa's legs back down. I slowly slide myself in and out of her, letting the friction build up as I get closer and closer to finishing.
I'm unable to actually speak because I'm about to cum, but I want her to kiss me hard on the lips. I mouth the words, hoping she understands I'm about to cum inside her. Alexa leans forward, pressing her lips against mine as I moan. I start grunting, and with one last thrust I release myself inside her.
I open my eyes, and find myself staring at a red lipstick mark on my forehead.
"Fooled you," Alexa smiles.
"That was so good," you say.
You take Alexa's hand in yours, and slowly fall asleep as the two of you caress each other's faces.

> You say "How did you fool me?"
"I have a secret," Alexa says.
You lean in, and gently start kissing her left cheek, leaving a row of kisses down to her lips. You hear Alexa let out a little laugh, but she doesn't pull away. You gently start nibbling on her lips, before opening your mouth and sliding your tongue into her. Her tongue is warmer than you expected, and you can feel it flicking around your own.
Alexa pulls back, looking at you with a sly smile.
"You're a funny guy," she says, pulling her hand away.
"But how did you fool me?" you ask.
"It's called 'Bitch' red," Alexa smiles.
You laugh, gently kissing her on the cheek again.

> You say "Why does it matter that it is called 'Bitch' red?"
"That's a terrible name," you say.
Alexa bursts out laughing, hitting you in the chest.
"You're so cute when you're angry," she says, before leaning in to kiss you.
"Can I trust you with a secret?" she asks.
You nod eagerly, and she leans in close.
"I think it's the only red lipstick that doesn't make me look like a strumpet," she says.

> You say "I feel like that's not the secret. Did you do something to me?"
"You're so cute when you're suspicious," she says, before leaning in to kiss you.
"Can I trust you with a secret?" she asks.
You nod eagerly, and she leans in close.
"My red lipstick is actually very powerful magic," she says.
"You're lying," you say.
"I am?" She says, coyly.

> You say "What did you do to me?"
"I made you really horny," Alexa says, looking down.
"Yeah, that's magic," you say.
"You're so cute when you're suspicious,"

> You say "You actually indulged my stupid lipstick fetish and my fantasy."
"It's just a bit of fun," Alexa says. "I like seeing you happy."
Alexa leans in, gently kissing you on the lips. You open your eyes as wide as you can, trying to remember every little detail about her face.
"If I had known it would make you so happy, I would have indulged your little lipstick fantasy a long time ago," Alexa smiles.
"I love you," you say, as the darkness starts to close in.
"I love you too,"

> You say "What is happening to me?"
"Oh, nothing," Alexa says. "Well, apart from you being dead. Sorry about that."
"Alexa!" you shout, grabbing her hand.
You try to sit up, but the strength has left your body.
The last thing you hear is Alexa giving you a big kiss, probably leaving her mark on you.
THE END

pepez likes this post

Back to top Go down
pepez

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyThu Aug 13, 2020 3:53 pm

I have been trying to do ultimate surrender wrestling match with dragon edition..
But its not working, i dont know how you have to spell/write something when you want pin Ai memory.

I want AI remember my name, age, gender, so do i just write to pin option: you are (Name) 19 years old boy.
do you know how to do it?. If you want, you can help with this. I have second problem and its my english its not perfect. Smile
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptyFri Aug 14, 2020 11:08 pm

I literally just did a wrestling match. I randomly told the ai with manual edits that I was pinning the girl and then I typed "1... 2..." and would then have them kick out. After doing this twice, eventually when the girl attempted the pin the ai understood, even going as far as to name her the winner after a three count.

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon EmptySat Aug 15, 2020 12:17 am

Earlier I had a Fantasy Noble run and edited the monsters attacking my estate to be Amazons, BBWs and female ninjas. I got kidnapped and eventually ended up in an arena in a wrestling match against an Amazon. After a few false starts, the AI just decided to skip the actual fight and just gave me highlights of how she finished me off each round.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AI Dungeon Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI Dungeon   AI Dungeon Empty

Back to top Go down

AI Dungeon
Page 1 of 1