Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Koishi Komeiji(WIP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Koishi Komeiji(WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Koishi Komeiji(WIP)   Koishi Komeiji(WIP) EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:31 pm

Large-ish image:

Appearance: Koishi is a slender, young looking woman with bright green hair and matching eyes. She wears a yellow blouse with overly large sleeves. And a green skirt with a faint rose pattern on it. She has a large black ha

Purple veins extend from her ankle and wrap around her body. They connect to a large closed eye.

Description: Koishi is a Satori, a fantastical species who’s third eye allows them to read the thoughts of other. Due to discrimination against her, she sealed her third eye shut.

This had several unintended consequences.

Removing the ability to read minds, also removed the ability to read her own mind.  Despite her seemingly expressive personality, Koishi is completely disconnected from her emotions. Her memory was also damaged; she’ll recognize someone she’s met, but will be unable to recall how, where, or when she met them.

Lastly, removing her ability to read the conscious minds of others also made it so conscious minds have trouble noticing her.

Abilities:

Conscious Ignorance (Passive): “Hello? I’m right here!” Unless the attacker is Charmed, all attacks that specifically target Koishi are rolled at Disadvantage.

Mental Disconnect (Passive): “What was that supposed to do?” Due to the loose connection between her body and mind, Koishi is unhindered by any mental statuses applied to her.

Whimsy (Passive): “Most of the time, even I don’t know what I’m going to do!” All of Koishi’s attack must be chosen by a roll of the dice.

1. Sneaky Kisses: “Smooches~!” Koishi runs up to her opponent and plants a kiss on their cheek. (Deals 1 Damage and Inflicts Charmed)

2. Mindless Self Indulgence: “Go ahead, let it out!” Koishi’s opponent gets a sudden urge to use her to indulge a random kink. Example, if they have an ass fetish, then they’ll grope her ass. (Deals 2 Damage + whatever effect their weakness has on them. On a Crit, this hits twice.)

3. Explosion of Love: “Look at all the pretty hearts!” Koishi runs up to her target and let’s out a shower of hearts that strike all of her enemies. (Deals 2 damage to target and Inflicts Charm on all opponents.)

4. Creepy Cuddle: “Got you~!” Koishi uses her exposed veins to tie up her opponent so they can’t escape her hugs.  (Deals 2 Damage and Inflicts Bind)

5. Short Term Memory: “What was I doing?” Koishi briefly forgets she’s in a fight (Pass turn)

6. Kiss and Tell: “It was me! I kissed you!” Koishi grabs her opponent’s face and pulls them into an intense kiss. (Deals 3 Damage with a chance to Inflict Charm)

7. Variable Mood: “I’m really feeling it! ...I think?” (Automatic. Roll a D4 to preemptively decide the result of her next attack: 1 is Crit fail, 2 is Fail, 3 is Success and 4 is Crit Success!)

8. Subconscious Desire: “You know you want it!” Koishi tackles her opponent and starts riding their crotch. (Deals 4 Damage. If the opponent is Charmed, then Inflicts Fascinated.)  

----

So, Present asked me how I decide what moves I have a midara use. That eventually reminded me of an old idea that I both wanted and didn't want to do for various reasons... So here we are. A profile for Koishi Komeiji from Touhou.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Koishi Komeiji(WIP)   Koishi Komeiji(WIP) EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 5:37 pm

She sounds like so much fun! I wouldn't mind taking her on!
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Koishi Komeiji(WIP)   Koishi Komeiji(WIP) EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 9:40 pm

A very interesting character to be sure, both personality-wise and mechanically.

forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Koishi Komeiji(WIP)   Koishi Komeiji(WIP) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 5:28 am

I'm really interested on try her

PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Koishi Komeiji(WIP)   Koishi Komeiji(WIP) EmptyTue Aug 11, 2020 7:15 pm

I guess that I should mention that, due to her mentality, she's a character I don't mind if other people use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koishi Komeiji(WIP)   Koishi Komeiji(WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Koishi Komeiji(WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Upon her lips :: Original Content :: Character/Enemy creations-
Jump to: