Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

gilder V. Julia

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 3:29 pm

Gillder had heard rumors of woman and men disappearing in a nearby forest as well as loud howling. A man asked him to investigate and find out what is causing the disappearances and howling. He offered him a small reward and promised a larger one if he was able to provide a safe passage by ending the cause. Gilder took the job thinking it was a simple wolf problem and thinking he was getting a easy score from the man.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:37 pm

Gilder let out a sigh. This wasn't his preferred use of his time but he had to make money somehow. At least the hardest part of this job would be finding the den of the beasts causing the problem. So, he attempt to summon his wolf spirit in hopes that, despite their recent changes, they'd be able to help him track his quarry.

(Summon: Feral Spirit)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:42 pm

Summon-36(success)

Gilder was able to focus his magic perfectly as a ghostly woman wearing a wolf pelt forms in front of him and stretches before beginning to search around them. As she walks near a tree she smiles and waves for gilder to follow as she walks along a path she has discovered
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:47 pm

Gilder follows after his familiar as he readies his staff. Looks like this wouldn't take that long after all.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:52 pm

As gilder follows his familliar he suddenly hears howling and soft moaning before he walks into a clearing with wolf girls surrounding a large throne most laying around while some ride men and eat out woman as he looks to the throne he sees a large wolf woman with large breasts and golden eyes, she wears nothing but a bright red canine strap-on and black lipstick and she looks very bored as she huffs not noticing Gilder yet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 6:55 pm

Well, this was both a pleasant and unpleasant surprise. Looks like he'd gt to work on his research today after all, but his last few encounters with women had left his confidence a bit shaken.

He slammed his staff against the ground, both to get the wolfs women's attention and to try and summon some fog.

(Fog OF War)
(Feral Spirit: Wait)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:03 pm

Fog of war-88 (crit success)
Wait

Gilder slams his staff on the ground as a pink smoke comes from the bottom spreading around the small clearing as he hears the moaning get more intense and the laying wolves start to pleasure themselves while the main wolf stands up and smiles "Well look what fate brought me, A omega that gave all my girls a fun time just by walking up." She beckons him to the middle where a walkway raised slightly stays allowing them a easy spot to fight "Come here little omega and show me some more fun, oh and bring your little girl friend as well she might make this even more enjoyable~"

Gilder-30(Charm)
feral spirit-30(charm)
Julia-30 (charm, disadvantage(3))
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:11 pm

"Omega?" Gilder silently mouthed to himself in slight confusion. He shook his head to get rid of the distracting thought. He fire a blast of magic at the apparent leader as his familiar rushed towards her.

(Arcane Blast)
(Feral Spirit: Attack and Attack)

(Would Gilder's Mental Fortitude passive affect the the Omega points, or no?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:22 pm

(For his passive I'll say it's weaker so i'll half the amount he earns during the battle unless he lets himself submit aka Turn pass)
Arcane Blast-52(success)
Attack-5, 57(crit fail)
Alpha's kiss-48,21(Crit Fail)

Gilder was quick to get ahead as he launched a simple and quick shot from his staff hitting Julia in the chest as she smiles and charges at him only to run head first into the feral spirits head both falling on the butt hold their heads "I see you're gonna give me a fun time~"

Gilder-30(charm)
Feral-4(stunned)
Julia-29(stunned)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:25 pm

"You and I have different ideas of what fun means." Gilder said as he pointed his staff at her and fired a focused beam of magic.

(Mystic Laser)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:29 pm

Mystic Laser-69(fail)
stunned
stunned

Gilder goes to hit his attack but stops himself as he sees Julia and his familiar are too close to each other "I'll be honest i have two definitions for fun little omega. My time with my little bunny, and a good challenge before i dominate a new omega." She smiles as she stands up alongside the familiar who goes back to Gilder's side

Gilder-30
Feral-4
Julia-29
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:32 pm

Gilder tried not to wince at the mention of a bunny as he fired off two quick bursts of magic. His familiar followed his lead and rushed at the other wolf.

(Quick Cast)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:42 pm

Quick cast-98 19(crit success 1 fail)
Attack attack, 18 35(1 success 1fail)
stunned

Gilder was able to attack through thinking of the hare as his shot strikes true hitting julia in the chest and knocking over as the feral spirit hits her as well as she groans from the assault

Gilder-30
feral-4
Julia-26
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:46 pm

While she's down, the feminine wolf spirit attempted to stomp on her face as Gilder took aim with another spell.

(Arcane Blast)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:52 pm

Arcane blast-84 (success)
Attack x2 -57, 40 (1 fail, 1 success)
Alpha's breast-22 (success)

The spirit was successful as well as Gilder as they hear her begin to growl before she grabs his familiar and stuff her into her breasts smiling at Gilder "I bet you wish this was you huh little omega~ be a good omega and let me finish her and I'll reward you."

Gilder-30
Feral-3- Omega 1 (bind)
Julia-23
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 7:56 pm

"Let go of her!" Gilder demanded as he once more fired a laser at the wolf midara. Mentally he noted that he still wasn't used to referring to his familiar as a woman.

(Mystic Laser)
(Feral Spirit: Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:00 pm

Mystic Laser- 56 (success)
Struggle-41(Fail)
Alpha's breasts cont.

Gilder's laser grazes the wolf womans arms as she growls more pushing the woman deeper into her breasts looking at him "Such a bad omega. I can't wait to force you to beg for my cock in you"

Gilder-30
Feral-2-Omega1.5(bind)
Julia-20
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:03 pm

"You keep calling me that." Gilder noted as he fired another spell at her.

(Arcane Blast)
(Feral Spirit: Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:07 pm

Arcane blast-99(fail)
Struggle-14 (She was beaten but idk if that un summons her or what so if it does i'll fix it)
Alpha's breasts deepen

Gilder fires his spell but it flies past the two as Julia leans down and whipsers into the feral spirits ears as she lets go the spirit shivering as she goes back to Gilder her face sweaty and she looks very tired from her breast as Julia blows a kiss to the two standing up and smirking.

Gilder-30
Feral-2
Julia-20

Last edited by Lilytrice on Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:15 pm

(Isn't 14 a success? So, shouldn't she have escaped before the damage was done?)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:16 pm

(Oh my bad i thought i put 15 since i put the wrong number i'll reverse the defeat sorry)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:19 pm

Gilder spares his familiar a wary glance. He fired off another spell as his familiar... tried to pull the midara into a kiss?

(Arcane Blast)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:23 pm

Arcane blast - 58 (success)
Attack x2- 27, 46(1 fail 1 success)
give me an australian kiss-87 (fail

Gilder opened up Julia's defenses as he hits her with a arcane blast letting his spirit kiss her on her cheek making the dominant wolf blush as she couldn't bring herself to attack panting as she started to feel the backlash of the fight.

Gilder-30
Feral-2
Julia-17
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:27 pm

Gilder fired off two more spells in rapid succession before his familiar tried to tackle the alpha wolf.

(Quick Cast)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 8:34 pm

Quick cast-99,81 (2 fail)
Attack x2- 63, 23(Crit fail, fail)
Alpha's kiss-22(success)

Gilder and his familiar tried to attack together again but to Gilder's dismay he ended up hitting his own familiar with a shot right into Julia's arms in which she followed by kissing her until the wolf girl shivered and relaxed as Julia released her and let her go join the rest of her wolf girls wiping her lips to clean any saliva left "You're next cute little omega, your struggling is very fun."

Gilder-30
Julia-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

gilder V. Julia Empty
PostSubject: Re: gilder V. Julia   gilder V. Julia Empty

Back to top Go down

gilder V. Julia
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next