Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gilder V. Shantae

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:26 pm

Gilder had been enjoying a nice vacation at the beach watching people play with volleyballs and swimming but something seemed off. He noticed that every time he looked up from his book there seemed to be less men there and could hear a faint sound of moaning.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:33 pm

"Work always does have a way of interrupting relaxation, doesn't it?" Gilder said with a sigh as he summoned his staff. This had midara written all over it. And as much as he wanted to just keep reading his book, he knew from personal experience that that wouldn't stop an eager woman from harassing him.

The mage got up and began to look for whoever was causing the men to disappear.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:34 pm

As he looked he saw the men playing volleyball wave at him and saw women chatting on towels but the strangest thing was he noticed purple hair next to a trail of footprints going off to a more isolated area of the beach. It almost looked like it was on purpose.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:47 pm

As far as he was aware, purple was not a natural human hair color. He attempted to cast his defesive spell as he followed the trail.

(Magic Shell)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:52 pm

Magic Shell-74(success)

Gilder was smart to be cautious as he created his shell he walked along the path only to find a man kneeling and eating out a purple haired woman who moaned happily and pet him "Wow i didn't even need to change my form to get you to submit! I didn't think you were that desperate to cum." As gilder watched he saw her kneel next to him and simply kiss him as he thrusted and came in his swim trunks. "Good boy! now let's get you resting~" As the girl carried him to a small hammock and laid him on it next to another boy and a woman "Such a fun day."

Shantae-30
Gilder-30(MShell-3)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:57 pm

"Excuse me, miss." Gilder said to get her attention. "I kindly ask that you refrain from sexually dominating the beach goers." He punctuated his statement by launching a spell at her.

(Arcane Blast)

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 6:57 pm

"Excuse me, miss." Gilder said to get her attention. "I kindly ask that you refrain from sexually dominating the beach goers." He punctuated his statement by launching a spell at her.

(Arcane Blast)

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:07 pm

Arcane blast-98(crit success)
Stunned

Gilder's sudden appearance scared the woman as she fell back making her a easy target for his arcane shot she yelped as it hit her "I...Didn't do anything bad! They just saw me and asked me to be their mistress...It's not like i told them i'd give the heaven if they did..."

Shantae-28(stunned)
Gilder-30(MShell(2))
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:10 pm

"Why is it that I don't believe that?" Gilder asked as he pointed his staff threateningly at her, but not actually attacking.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:16 pm

Turn pass
"kiss" auto Charm(24,68)(success)

Gilder pointed his staff at her as she smirked and stood up and walk towards him pulling him close using his staff and getting close to him puckering her lips as she got close before stopping just before kissing him and smiling "Kiss." was all she said as she made a loud kiss sound and pulled back giggling. Gilder was lucky his shell had muffled her but his eyes had watched her too close and he felt almost in love with her.

Shantae-28
Gilder-30(MShell(1))(Charmed)

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:20 pm

Gilder blushed at her teasing as he mentally strangled the part of him that was disappointed she hadn't actually kissed him.

The mage then shook his head and fired two quick spells at her.

(Quick Cast)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:31 pm

Quick cast-59,24(1 fail 1 success)
Booty wiggle-16(success)

Gilder is too quick with one of his shots as it flies by her head but the other catches her shoulder as she spins with it looking in pain before giggling and beginning to shake her butt towards him. Gilder couldn't pull himself away as he watched her much to her pleasure "See! One word and a little shake and people want more!"

Shantae-27
Gilder-29( stunned)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:35 pm

"That's..." Gilder trailed off as he stared at her wiggling hips.

(Pass due to Stun)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:42 pm

Turn pass
Form change auto (Form-3(Harpy))

Gilder stared at her hips wiggling as it slowly became a dance "I hope you didn't expect a easy fight cutie!" as a light surrounded her and upon fading he saw her as a blue Harpy version of herself "This is making my heart soar!"

Santae-27(harpy)
Gilder-29
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:45 pm

That snapped him out of his trance. The magic she used to transform herself wasn't quite like anything he had seen before.

"Fascinating. " Gilder muttered as he pointed his staff and fired a focused blast at her.

(Mystic Laser)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 7:58 pm

Mystic laser-84(success)
High flyer-13(crit fail)

Gilder's shot was perfectly timed as he hit her wing forcing her to land as she tried to fly away as she yelped in pain "That hurt a lot! Why would you shoot my wing?!"

Shantae-25
Gilder-29
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:09 pm

"To keep you grounded." Gilder replied as he tried to use the opportunity to get his defensive spell back up.

(Magic Shell)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:12 pm

Magic shell-1(Crit fail)
High flyer-43(fail)

Gilder made his claim but was suddenly tripped as he felt a pain on his foot from a small crab that pinched him much to the delight of the woman as she busted out laughing at him "Looks like you can take a midara but not a little crab!"

Shantae-25
Gilder-28 (downed)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:15 pm

Gilder shooed the crab away and then tried to get back up.

(Get Up)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:26 pm

Get up-39(fail)
Pleasant perch-52 (success)

Gilder moved to get up only to feel talons on his shoulder as he looked up to see a feathered ass "I hope you don't mind if a perch here cutie!" As she sits on his face and grinds. Gilder moans from the sudden pressure.

Shantae-25
Gilder-25(bind, downed)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:29 pm

As soft as her feathers were, Gilder desperately tried to shove the woman off of his face.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:32 pm

Struggle-77,8(fail)
Pleasent perch cont.

Gilder tried and failed as the woman giggled and grinded on his face "By the way my name is Shantae just so you know what to moan later~"

Shantae-25
Gilder-22(bind)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Gilder found himself actually taking a moment to remember her name, before he continued to struggle beneath her.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 pm

Struggle-72, 38 (success)
Turn pass

Gilder remembered her name as he pushed her of onto her hammock as she laid with her old catches for a second before she got up and giggled "Did you like that?" Gilder lays on the ground still and looks up at her as she taunts him

Shantae-25
Gilder-22(downed)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae EmptyThu Jul 30, 2020 8:45 pm

"Maybe?" Gilder admitted. "It was kind of like how I imagine getting smothered by a pillow would feel." he explained as he tried to get back to his feet.

(Get Up)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gilder V. Shantae Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gilder V. Shantae   Gilder V. Shantae Empty

Back to top Go down

Gilder V. Shantae
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next