Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs

Go down 
+4
NeoGeno450
Zesquid
hunter277
Mkmd13
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 1:34 am

A person by the name of TB666 is creating a game on his Patreon that involves the girls from The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild using humiliating techniques to beat Link. One of those moves is a kissing one from Aqua Girl.

https://www.patreon.com/user/posts?u=40315551

In order to download the game though, you need to be a Patreon of his. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to create a video of his game, but if I get his permission, I will record the kiss attack for you guys.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:16 am

thanks!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 9:28 am

That would be fantastic, thank you!
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 10:46 am

Footage, pls?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 3:57 pm

Great news guys! I got his permission so I will upload the video tonight Smile

MistaJoestar

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyFri Sep 04, 2020 11:11 pm

i'm ready
The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs Tenor11

"Go Ahead, MistaJoestar!"
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 12:47 am

The video has been made!

https://youtu.be/LWLLl4KgUnQ

The kiss happens at the 4:47 mark, but I included her other moves in the video as well.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:21 am

thanks mkmd,i was wondering though,why don't you frequently upload reverse ryona content?i mean,there are many games you can cover,like the ones from piece soft,i think you should upload kiss attacks and other full playthroughs of the games of reverse ryona creators showing all of their work,just a thought tho xD.No pressure on doing it actually 😂.

LoveHurts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:50 am

hunter277 wrote:
thanks mkmd,i was wondering though,why don't you frequently upload reverse ryona content?i mean,there are many games you can cover,like the ones from piece soft,i think you should upload kiss attacks and other full playthroughs of the games of reverse ryona creators showing all of their work,just a thought tho xD.No pressure on doing it actually 😂.

I usually like to upload videos of content that require payment or otherwise is not available anymore as I know people are pretty tight for cash these days. If the game is free or the content creator doesn't want me to show off their work in a video, then I won't make it. An exception I would make though is if the kiss is extremely sexy and it just begs to be shared lol.

Back to top Go down
hunter277

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptySat Sep 05, 2020 3:53 am

well for a sexy kiss,i think piece soft's latest game has one with the onsen lady👌
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:31 am

get any game about free here
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-legend-of-zelda-a-link-between-legs-v0-1-tb666.62217/

Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptySat Oct 03, 2020 12:38 am

Well, there are some good news and some bad news. The good news is that the next part has been released, the bad news though is that there are no new kissing attacks Sad

I'm still going to make a video of The Dark Magician Girl though since she is damn sexy!

EDIT: Here is the video if anyone is interested: https://youtu.be/rxcwW167Zno

LoveHurts

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptySun Apr 11, 2021 7:01 pm

Mkmd13 wrote:
hunter277 wrote:

I usually like to upload videos of content that require payment or otherwise is not available anymore as I know people are pretty tight for cash these days. If the game is free or the content creator doesn't want me to show off their work in a video, then I won't make it. An exception I would make though is if the kiss is extremely sexy and it just begs to be shared lol.
You are such an upload hero.  Thank you so much, especially since the great PH purge.

And also, a big +1 for uploading more reverse-ryona content 🥊

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyFri May 26, 2023 4:06 pm

Sorry for the necropost, however, I wanted to play this game, but none of the links work, not even the ones on f95, does anyone have at least an archived copy?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyFri May 26, 2023 10:46 pm

I can re-upload it, but it's going to be some time since I'm out of town for the weekend.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptySun May 28, 2023 2:17 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
I can re-upload it, but it's going to be some time since I'm out of town for the weekend.
Yes please, that'd be much appreciated, take your time and lmk when you got it
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyTue May 30, 2023 5:03 pm

I wasn't sure which one you would want so I just uploaded both The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs and The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs DX

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs: https://mega.nz/file/BRwgCSwQ#iNV_n3fUXEUmirCfmsu-nd-oz5BUCRjjpjEsneQ_B0U

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs DX: https://mega.nz/file/FRp2kD6B#FfPt6-130CaT7IWmpadImD1r4R5aniRZEEd3X_uTPi0

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs EmptyTue May 30, 2023 10:57 pm

Thanks! I didn't even know there were 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs   The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda - A Link Between Legs
Page 1 of 1