Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fighting Love.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Fighting Love. Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Love.   Fighting Love. EmptySun Sep 06, 2020 10:22 am

The former Eastern Human Kingdom was more peaceful than she had been expecting. The only trouble she had even heard about was on the outskirts; as lowlifes and midara were hesitantly testing the waters to see how far they could go before they drew the queen’s ire.

A cloaked woman let out a sigh as she reached the capital. “So much for work.” She muttered as she pulled back her hood to reveal her black hair done up in twin buns and narrow green eyes. She had come here expecting plenty of jobs for a mercenary such as herself, but only found disappointment.

The wanderer roamed the city. It seemed so normal. At least, it did until she passed by a church. Standing outside of it was a woman in some very revealing armor outside talking to some nuns.

“Finally.” The cloaked woman said as she rushed the obvious midara. Her leg connected with the armored woman’s side, but the blow was stopped by a thin pink barrier that formed.

“Rude.” The midara said as she turned and her bright pink eyes locked on to her attacker. “Couldn’t you have waited a few minutes?”

“Nope.” The cloaked woman answered with a grin.

“Very well, then.” The armored woman said as she waved away the nuns. “I am Sonya, Paladin of Love.”

“Mei-Mei, wandering martial artist.” The cloaked woman replied before she landed another kick on her opponent. Once again, that strange barrier appeared and absorbed the worst of her attack.

Sonya raised her blade, but Mei-Mei leapt back as she swung. A chain was launched from the cloaked woman’s sleeve, which wrapped around the midara’s wrist. The martial artist then yanked on it, causing it to pull open her opponent’s guard.

As the cloaked woman closed in, she was caught off guard by Sonya pulling her into a sudden and intense kiss. Mei-Mei’s mind went blank as her mouth was invaded by the paladin’s tongue. Even after being let go, the martial artist found herself in too much of daze to do anything.

Sonya smirked at the state she left her opponent in before she brought her weapon to her lips. With a kiss, she infused the blade with glowing pink magic. She then thrust her weapon at the martial artist’s gut.

Mei-Mei finally recovered from the surprise make-out session, but was too slow to dodge her opponent’s attack. She shuddered as the tip of her opponent’s weapon pierced her skin and a wave of pleasure pulsed through her body. This left her open to even more swings that sent even more pleasure into her.

Suddenly feeling very weak, Mei-Mei collapsed to her knees. This allowed Sonya to knock her out by slamming her barely covered ass into the martial artist’s face.

---

When Mei-Mei awoke she found herself in the castle throne room. Standing before her was a young woman with emerald eyes and long brown hair that spilled past her back. She wore a red sundress with a white heart pattern around the hem and neck line, matching slip-on shoes and white stockings. She had a modest figure with only a-cup breasts, but makes up for it with soft kissable lips.

An almost oppressive aura of power filled the room and Mei-Mei couldn’t help but wince. The woman before her who was radiating so much energy could be none other than the fabled usurper who defeated over a hundred knights at once.

“What brings you to my kingdom?” Charlotte asked.

Mei-Mei hesitated, unsure of if a lie or the truth would offend her more. “I… I came here hoping to find plenty of people to fight.” She eventually admitted.

“Why?” Charlotte asked with a tilt of her head, obviously not expecting that answer.

“I love fighting.” Mei-Mei admitted. “There used to be no greater joy than fighting skilled or powerful opponents.”

“Used to?” Charlotte asked.

The martial artist blinked in surprise. She had said ‘used to’ didn’t she? Thinking about it, she realized she had honestly meant that, too. What had changed?

“Yes.” Mei-Mei slowly told her. “I… Sonya. Whatever she did to me, it felt incredible.”

“I’m glad to hear that.” Charlotte said happily with a clap. “Would you like to feel more of that?”

“Yes!” Mei-Mei said as, without thinking, she threw herself on the ground before the powerful midara.

“Raise your head.” Charlotte ordered.

Mei-Mei obeyed and was pulled into a kiss. An endless amount of Love was poured into her. Her green eyes suddenly turned pink as she was filled with feelings of Love and adoration for her new queen. After what felt like an eternity, but also too soon, Charlotte ended the kiss.

“There. Now, you can Love fighting while also making others feel your Love as well.” Her queen told her with a smile.

“Thank you, My Queen.” Mei-Mei said as she bowed deeply to her new ruler.
---

Decided I wanted to expand on the Eastern Kingdom thing a bit. So, here's a backstory for a new character.
Back to top Go down

Fighting Love.
Page 1 of 1