Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sonya: the hypnotic maiden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LastSorrow

Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  Empty
PostSubject: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 3:08 pm

This character is free to use
Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  B1042f14

Sonya is an expert in mind control. she knows how to use her body to enslave her opponents.

abilities.
whiplash: she uses her whip to deliver multiple blows to her opponent.
[2, 4 or 6 hits (1d3)
2wp each impact]

Slapping: she chokes the opponent with one hand and hits his face with the other.
[2, 4, 6 or 8 hits
1wp each hit].

Hypnotic gaze: she catches her opponent by the cheeks and stares him in the eyes if the opponent cannot resist the effect of her eyes she will obey the next command given by her.
[enable: worship
effect:  fascination
no harm]

hypnotic facesitting: Sonya starts swinging her sexy ass, mesmerising to her opponent, once her opponent is under her control, she start to rubbing her ass in the opponent's face to reinforce her control over him
[no damage
causes fascination
enables worship]

titnosis: she swings her breasts like a pendulum as she walks towards her opponent. If the opponent fails his resistance he will be seduced by her breasts.
[no harm
effect: fascination
enable power drain]

hypnotic kiss: she catches her opponent by the cheeks and kisses him sweetly, the mind of her victim is rendered before her lips.
[no harm
effect fascination
enables abuse].

worship: she orders her victim to worship some part of her body.
[lips, breasts, ass, legs, feet].
the opponent performs some humiliating or submissive act before that party.
[4 wp if it falls on critic the victim gains surrender to (part of her body) the next time she uses worship and make him worship that part the damage is 6wp instead 4].

Power drain: she rests her victim's face against her breasts and orders him to masturbate. the victim dominated by hypnosis begins to masturbate to orgasm spraying her breasts with his semen, leaving her exhausted. [4wp if it falls on critic the damage of his attacks will be reduced by 1 for the next 4 turns]

abuse: the victim's mind is surrendered by the kiss allowing her to do whatever she wants with him.
[4wp if it falls on critic the damage doubles]

seductive absorption: Being the daughter of a succubus, she has the ability to absorb the sexual energy of her opponents.
[terms: * the opponent must have been affected by the 3 types of hypnosis.
* the opponent must have been affected by the 3 attacks that are enabled after being hypnotized.
* after using this ability the first two conditions must be repeated so that she can use this ability again]
[-phase 1: she catches her opponent and throws him to the ground sitting on top of him and tries to hypnotize him. -intermediate phase: the victim tries to resist hypnosis.
-phase 2: the victim dominated by hypnosis allows her to violate him, after ejaculation she wakes up from hypnosis and returns to the intermediate phase.
-If in the intermediate phase the victim manages to resist hypnosis, he is released and wins his turn immediately.
-in each ejaculation she absorbs 4wp and heals for the same amount.]

Last edited by scryven on Fri Sep 17, 2021 3:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:25 pm

She seems super fun! I'd love to take her on with Charlie~
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 6:30 pm

I'd also love to face her with Test sometime.
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 4:46 pm

Ok no problem i have not much time but yes we can play
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:17 pm

Update new ability. We can test her when you want
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:20 pm

I'd be down to start now! And i like the new move! (Sorry if you meant present!)
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Np pm me when you want to fight and I make an scenario using any of my chars.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:37 pm

I want to face her to

LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 1:55 pm

forest Assasin wrote:
I want to face her to
Sure my old friend I'll make the match
Back to top Go down
LastSorrow

PostSubject: Re: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 2:11 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonya: the hypnotic maiden    Sonya: the hypnotic maiden  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonya: the hypnotic maiden
Page 1 of 1