Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. Heart Succubus

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:49 pm

She tried to summon light to heal her.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 6:53 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 35- Fail!)
(Pasties[Booty] -roll 4- Crit success!)

Salos barely got her spell off before her opponent slapped another heart sticker on her ass. The fire mage stumbled as her butt expanded to match her large breasts in size.

Salos: 9 Willpower + 2 Chest Pasties + 2 Booty Pasties + Female + Stunned
Heart Succubus: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:01 pm

The new girl couldn’t help but moan as her booty got even bigger.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:06 pm

(Pheromone Attack -roll 10- Crit Success!)

Too overwhelmed by all the recent changes her body went through, Salos was completely helpless. She could do nothing as her opponent's tail wrapped around her neck and pulled them into her ass. The midara let out a sweet smelling fart and Salos began to feel uncomfortably warm.

The horned woman let her go and watched in amusement as Salos mindlessly began to finger herself.

Salos: 3 Willpower + 2 Chest Pasties + 2 Booty Pasties + Female + Stunned + Charmed
Heart Succubus: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:07 pm

Salos couldn’t stop herself as she teased her new womanhood.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:14 pm

(Pasty Cocoon -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

The sight of Salos pleasuring herself, filled the horned woman with bliss. She poked and prodded her own woman hood as she watched Salos experiment with her new genitalia.

Salos: 1 Willpower + 2 Chest Pasties + 2 Booty Pasties + Female + Charmed
Heart Succubus: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:14 pm

(Pasty Cocoon -roll 1- Crit Fail!)

The sight of Salos pleasuring herself, filled the horned woman with bliss. She poked and prodded her own woman hood as she watched Salos experiment with her new genitalia.

Salos: 1 Willpower + 2 Chest Pasties + 2 Booty Pasties + Female + Charmed
Heart Succubus: 23 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:16 pm

Salos slowly got up, trying to heal herself.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:26 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 68- Success!)
(Tail Teasing -roll 34- Success!)

The healing light of the spell washed over Salos, but it wasn't enough. The horned woman's tail slid into her pants and forced itself into the mage's new pussy. It pumped in and out, in and out, in and out; each time, it pushed itself just a little bit deeper into Salos' womanhood.

The horned woman had her tail fuck Salos until the fire mage could no longer move.

(Salos has been defeated!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:28 pm

All Salos could do was moan as she tail fucked her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:38 pm

"You know, I was thinking about turning you into a Heart Succubus like me," the woman admitted as her tail continued to pump Salos' new pussy, "but I think I like you like this. How about I keep you as a human, and instead you can be a slutty plaything for me and my sisters?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:41 pm

“I’m not some slutty plaything.” she said, trying to summon the will to try and resist.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:42 pm

"What was that?" the Heart Succubus asked as her tail suddenly doubled its speed. "I can't seem to hear you over your slutty moaning."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:45 pm

Salos couldn’t help but moan more as she was tail fucked faster.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:48 pm

"See? You're a perfect slutty plaything!" the Heart Succubus said as she knelt down and condescendingly patted Salos on the head. All while her tail continued to violate the former man. "Admit it, and I'll let you get some rest."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:50 pm

“I don’t want to be some slut for your kind.” she moans, trying to keep her mind.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:55 pm

"So defiant!" the horned woman teased as she pinched Salos cheeks. "I guess you want me to find out your limits than."

At her words, the Heart Succubus' tail started forcing its way deeper and deeper into Salos womanhood.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 7:59 pm

“Please stop.......”she screamed as she got closer to climax.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:01 pm

"Not until you admit that you're my slutty plaything." the succubus said as she squeezed both of Salos' big boobs.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:08 pm

“I’m your slutty plaything.” she said, unable to contain herself.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2020 8:12 pm

"Good slut." the Heart Succubus said as she pulled her tail out of Salos. She then scooped up her new plaything and left the alley.

---

The Heart Succubi continued to convert the people of the town into more of them. And each and everyone of them got a turn with the slutty slave Salos. The fire mage's days consisted of constantly be played with and having her brains fucked out until she could barely remember her own name, or even the fact that she used to be a man.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Heart Succubus   Salos Vs. Heart Succubus - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. Heart Succubus
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2