Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Charmed Forums Creations

Go down 
+3
065227n
Moss-182
herwillingslave
7 posters
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Charmed Forums Creations  Empty
PostSubject: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 4:08 pm

https://charmed.variousforum.com/t645-monster-girl-collectible-card-profiles-villainesses

I found the link above on this site a few months ago. I loved the creations that was created over there. I noticed that the forum hasn’t really had much interaction over there, but I didn’t want these awesome creations to simply fade away. I have been talking with a few friends on here that like these creations. I’m going to start a small project of trying to adapt some of these awesome creations to be useable in the RP style that we use over here. I do not claim to be the original creator and if the original creator is on this forum, please message me so I can give you the credit you deserve. If this project idea would break any rules or tick anyone off, please let me know and I will stop this project at once. This isn’t me trying to rip off the hard work of the creators. This is someone wanting to see awesome creations continue to go on. If anyone wants to help with this little project, please feel free to join in.

Like I said, this isn’t meant to rip off other people’s work. This is to try to make sure that awesome creations are not forgotten.

Thank you. I am working on one profile and my friend is working on another and they will be posted to this thread to keep all the profiles together.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptySun Feb 14, 2021 5:50 pm

Clarise

Bio: Cute, seemingly innocent, stylish and generous, Clarise is a monster girl obsessed with looking irresistible to others. Clarise has a secret agenda to trick other Heroines into wearing her makeup and accessories to convert them into obedient slaves to spread her style. Whilst easily capable of seducing male heroes, Clarise almost always targets Heroines and Villianesses in an attempt to convert them and have them finish off the Heroes.

Known Methods: Seductive Body, Hypnotic Accessories, Trickery.

New Notes: To help her track down some new models and some new toys to play with, Clarise is usually accompanied by a Trendy Midara, a midara who loves to get dressed up and loves to model. Battles are two on one with 15 stamina each for Clarise and her friend.

Clarise

Trait: Here to help - She likes to trick adventurers into thinking that she is on their side. She will usually wait until they are drawn into a fight with her friend before she will make an apperance, claiming to want to help them fight off the midara. This will cause her to use her 'support' moves on the heroes first, usually with added effects they won't relaise util it is too late. Once they figure out her game, she will switch to helping her friend out instead. They can figure out her game either by attmept an insight roll or if the Trendy midara falls below half HP.

Lipstick of Desire. 3-turn cooldown.
Clarise convinces a target to try on her unique lipstick, telling them it will improve there fighting abilities. 'Lipstick of Desire' automatically hits if the target is the Trendy Midara or if the target has a wekaness for lipstick or femme things. Once it has been applied it cannot be removed/ cured. Increases the wearer's damage by one, but will cause them to take 2 extra damage when kissed directly on the lips.

Flawless Foundation. 3-turn cooldown.
Clarise selects a target already affected by 'Lipstick of Desire' and pulls out her facial brush, applying a layer of foundation to a target's face, causing them to lose a turn whilst she is applying the foundation. 'Flawless Foundation' cannot be blocked or prevented by a target with Lipstick of Desire affecting them. Increases the target's resistance to damage by 1, but when worn by a non midara it can cause them to get distracted more easily. Any time the target is stunned, the are stunned for an additional round.

Eyeliner of Elegence. 3 turn cooldown
Clarise Clarise selects a target already affected by 'Lipstick of Desire' and pulls out her eyeliner and starts to apply it, saying that it would help their eyes. AFter a quick application, the target is revealed to have georgous eyes that seem to noctice everything. "Eyeliner of Elegence" cannot be blocked or prevented by a target with Lipstick of Desire affecting them. Givs the wear advanatage on a target for 2 rounds, but causes non Midara to have disadvantage for 3 rounds after the first effect wears off.

Finishing touches (Usuable when target is inflicted with the three attacks above.)
Clarise targets one opponet who are already affected by 'Lipstick of Desire','Flawless Foundation' and "Eyeliner of Elegence." She beckons them closer to finish there makeover. Clarise pulls out her makeup bag adding any remaining touches she thinks will suit the new look of her target. She will remain with the target for up-to 3 of their turns adding makeup. Once they are fully made up, they are vunerable to her ultimate attack. 'Finishing Touches' cannot be blocked or prevented and once it has been applied it cannot be removed/ cured.

Healing kiss
Clarise kisses a target, leaving a blue lipstick print on them that makes them feel better. Restores 2 WP to heroes and 3 to Midara. She will use this attack automatically when Trendy Midara drops below 8 stamina. Heroes who recieve this kiss also have a chance to be charmed.

Powder smokescreen
Clarise pulls out a powder compact from her purse and blows into it, blanketing the battle field in a sweet smelling cloud. Causes all combatants to have disadvatge for 3 rounds. If Clarise reveals her true colors, then the Trendy Midara and her will not have disadvatage.

Tickling teammate
Clarise notices her teamate trapped in a bind, she runs over and starts to tickle the one who has her teamate bound. If she is playing ally to the hero, she will tickle both the midara and him. Deals 1 wp to both targets until the bind is broken. Is it is after she reveals her true colors, she will only tickle the hero near their intimate spots, dealing 2 wp until the bind is broken.

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder . (Conversion Finisher: Usable with target has less then 10 wp remaining.
Any target affected by 'Lipstick of Desire','Flawless Foundation', 'Eyeliner of Elegence' and 'Finishing Touches' become vunerable to this attack.Clarise decides that her target would be a new perfect girlfriend to join her personal circle. Clarise will remove all equipment and provide them with a copy of her makeup bag, outfit, accessories and command them to spread her cosmetics to as many females as they can beginning with their allies. Enslaved targets gain access to Clarise's abilities.

Trendy Midara, Cynthia

Bio: Once a normal human girl wanting to be more attractive to people, she was found by Clarise and given a very deep makeover. Now stylish and filled with love magic, she loves helping her BFF give makeovers to other people and bring them into her new friend circle. If the target doesn't catch Clarise's eye, Cynthia is more then happy to give them a roll in the hay and toss them to the curb.

Trait:Decepive Dance
Cynthia is always happy to help lure new targets for her BFF and will usually hold back until her friend can work her magic on the target. She will only break the act when it looks like she will lose and ask for her friend's help. SHe will never target Clarise for attacks, choosing to aim for men if fighting multiply opponets.

Trendy Kiss
Cynthia will pull her target into a kiss, coating their lips in pink lipstick. Deals 2 wp.

Trendy Rubbing
Cynthia pulls her target into an intense liplock as she rubs her knee against their crotch. Deals 1 wp and binds the target.

Trendy Smothering
Cynthia pulls her target's face against her tits, smothering the target. She wears a special perfume that Clarise made that acts as a light anestic, stunning the target. Deals 1 wp and inflicts stun.

Trendy Booty
Cynthia hipchecks the target, knocking them onto their ass. She turns around, showing them her panties before she pulls their face into her ass/ Deals 2 wp and inflicts bind.

Trendy footsie
Cynthia removes her shoe and rubs her delicate feet all over the target's face, forcing them to smell her sweet scent. Deals 3 wp

Trendy fetish
Cynthia gets up close to her target and asks them abount a particular fetish that they may have. Causes target to reveal one fetish/weakness, her next attack will either be any of her other moves that deal with their fetish, causing double damage, or a free action that causes 3 wp.

Trendy One Night Stand (Finisher)
Used if the other finisher is not. With the target drained of their will, Clarise will decide they won't work as her next model. She will tell Cynthia to have her fun and to meet up with her when she is done. Cynthia will drag the target off to a hotel room for a night of very kinky love making. If the target is able to please her enought (based on a roll), she may leave behind a note with her cell number to call her for more fun. Otherwise she will leave them handcuffed in a hotel room, usually for a maid midara to find and have fun with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was my first attmept. I added the trendy midara to give her a unique element that I thought would work for her in this RP style. Like I said in the first post, this is based on an older creation and if the owner wants this removed, message me and I will remove it. I liked this creation and I thought she would be something people can have fun with on here.

I hope everyone has a great day.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 12:30 am

Personal stylist
Link to the original post: https://charmed.variousforum.com/t645p50-monster-girl-collectible-card-profiles-villainesses#9683
This had been adapted to work here.

Personal Stylist spent her early life obsessed with fashion and clothing, changing her looks on an daily basis and encouraging the best in others. When the Midara began taking over the world instead of fearing and running from them, she embraced them, admiring their sense of fashion and dominance and how they used it to enslave people. She began stalking and observing a wide range of Midara, designing, recreating and bewitching fashion they wore and forcing it onto her friends, turning them into Midara also. Personal Stylist now serves as both a dark workshipper and Midara, enhancing Midara appeal and converting people into Midara with her fashion and power of persuasion. With a wide array of methods she can bring out the feminine in any girl and even boys, eventually making them accept their new life as a sexy Midara.

Passives:
Fashion Tips.
Personal Stylist sees the beautiful and sexy in everyone, changing and altering players she is in range of. At the start of Personal Stylist's turn she can alter the appearance of any Hero in range, dressing them and attaching aspects of a range of Midara, this will make them receive a "Brand New Look" condition. Players with 7 or more "Brand New Look" conditions become enslaved, being converted into a Mirada of the Stylist’s choosing regardless of how much willpower/stamina they have left.

Envious Beauty.
As players gain charmed stacks they become more envious of Personal Stylist and anyone she has styled. Any player with 5 charmed stacks become unable to willingly move, instead moving towards Personal Stylist at the start of their turn and refusing to move away from her until they too have been styled. Once the Midara has had her way and put an item from her makeup bag on them they will be free to move as normal and the charm tags will go back to 1.

Attacks:
Kiss Attack.
The stylist pulls her victim in for a quick kiss on the lips. Once she has finished her shade is plastered all over their lips. Deals -3 wp.
Makeup Teasing.
Personal Stylist reaches into her makeup bag and pulls out an item of makeup, using it on her victim and affecting them differently depending on what makeup was chosen. Affected targets gain 1 "Brand New Look" condition and loses 2 wp per item applied:

• Personal Stylist takes out her foundation dust, opening it up and blowing the dust across the battlefield as it applies to everyone's faces. Causing everyone affected to not be able to attack for 1 turn.
• Personal Stylist pulls out a concealer from her bag, making the victim forget to attack for one turn.
• Personal Stylist takes out her lipstick and applies it to the victim causing them to gain +1 charm status and take an additional-2 wp
• Personal Stylist pulled out her eyeshadow and quickly applies it to her victim, opponent takes an additional -1 wp
• Personal Stylist takes out her eyeliner and applies it and false eyelashes to her opponent. it causes the opponent to go blind until they struggle free.
• Personal Stylist takes out her perfume bottle and sprays it over the victim, causing them to become hypnotized, becoming unable to willingly act or move unless commanded by Personal Stylist.
• Personal Stylist takes a wig out of her bag which will then magically stick to the head of her victim. Causing them to get stunned for 2 turns.

Catwalk Ready.
Personal Stylist targets a Hero who has 5 Brand New Look conditions and begins altering and changing their appearance, turning them into a lookalike of any midara of her choice for 3 turns. This move does no damage when first played but the opponent will take double damage while in their new outfit.

Finishers:
Cross-dressing Desire
Once a Hero with 2 or more "Brand New Look" conditions and less than 3 wp, the Personal Stylist rushes their style and transformation, encouraging them to accept their new look and complimenting them as she finishes off their transformation. The affected Hero becomes enslaved, being converted into the Midara they have been dressed up as.

This is just the first draft, more moves to be added as we go.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyMon Mar 08, 2021 7:31 pm

These girls are such a blast from the past, especially since I ran a Personal Stylist at some point.

I wonder if we have enough ex-Charmed forum members here to run the old RP system again.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyTue Mar 09, 2021 7:59 pm

Wow that has so many awesome characters. Kinda surprised it seems like they've played with them so little. I just love most of them.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 12:39 am

No one wrote:
Wow that has so many awesome characters.  Kinda surprised it seems like they've played with them so little.  I just love most of them.
The RPG system was quite complex, so running a battle could take weeks.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 12:58 am

In this thread we tried to adapt them to work in the system here. Glad you like them Smile
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyWed Mar 10, 2021 10:26 am

Any suggestions you could offer would be great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptySun Apr 18, 2021 6:12 pm

Really like that Succubus enemy so I thought I'd convert it to this style, although feel free to post your own version if you want.
-----------------------------
Succubus:
Succubus exist in most populated towns and cities across the world. High in numbers Succubus' prey on drunk males during the night, often pretending to just be a regular girl and seducing them slowly before sucking out their souls in private. Succubus' kisses are extremely irresistable and often make quick work of most men, forcing them to do their bidding. Succubus' can also use there seductive powers to enslave and convert girls into other Succubuses, often done once they have already enslaved their male fiends making their surrender quicker. Occasionally, they will take their prey as a permanent slave. Although they all have their souls consumed by the end.

Gameplay wise, the common Succubus is a glass cannon with low stamina made up for with powerful status effects and the potential to instantly defeat opponents that aren't careful.

Charmed Forums Creations  Succubus

Stamina: 15

Passive: Undeniable Lust
For each status effect the Succubus inflicts, her opponents will deal 1 less damage to her with their attacks. Attacks that are lowered to 0 damage by this effect will miss completely.
Status effects inflicted by the Succubus will last for 1 extra turn, unless the status effect causes the victim to miss one of their turns.

Attacks:

Diminishing Inhalation:
The succubus purses her lips and begins inhaling in the direction of her opponents. This deals 1wp damage to all enemies she is facing, purges any positive effects they may have, and charms them.

Stunning Wink: (2 turn cooldown)
The succubus makes eye contact with one of her opponents and winks at them, dealing 1wp and stunning them. (Requires that the enemy is looking her in the eye.)

Wafting Kiss:
The succubus brings her hand to her lips and perks them, blowing a kiss to all of her enemies. This sends a pink heart projectile towards them. Deals 2wp damage, charms, and dazes those hit.

Demon's Glare:
The succubus' eyes glow as she stares into an enemy's soul. This deals 1wp (2wp if the enemy was looking at her) and paralyzes them.

Winds of Love:
The succubus unfurls her wings and blasts a gust of wind at her opponents, knocking them off-balance. Off-balance opponents are instead stunned.

Sinful Embrace:
Can only be used if the target is off-balance. The succubus glides towards her opponent and wraps them in her wings and arms. The targeted enemy is binded, and will take 1wp damage passively every turn they spend in her embrace. Furthermore, the succubus cannot miss attacks on her binded enemies in this state.

Captivation Kiss: (2 turn cooldown)
Can only be used if the target suffers from 3 or more status effects, or the attack is guaranteed to hit. Otherwise the attack only succeeds on a critical success. Can also be used against willing targets in which case the cooldown does not apply.
A move named for how it holds the hearts of its victims captive, the succubus directly kisses her opponent. The spot she kisses changes depending on how many times the enemy has been kissed before, counted as a "One More Kiss" stack.
- At no stacks, the kiss is a small peck on the left cheek. This deals 2wp damage and gives the opponent a "One More Kiss" stack, represented as a pink lipstick mark from her kiss.
- At 1 stack, the kiss is a smooch on the right cheek. This deals 3wp damage, fascinates the target, and leaves another "One More Kiss" stack as a brand of her lips.
- At 2 stacks, she kisses the forehead of her enemy for a couple seconds, dealing 4wp damage, stunning the target, and leaving a "One More Kiss" stack in the form of a much thicker kiss mark.
- At 3 stacks, she passionately kisses her enemy on the lips. This instantly defeats the opponent, enslaving them permanently in the process as the final "One More Kiss" stack is added to them. Slaves will fight alongside the succubus and be unable of committing any action that she doesn't want them to.
"One More Kiss" stacks apply a number of status effects permenantly and the stacks cannot be removed without defeating the succubus.
- 1 Stack or more: Charmed
- 2 Stacks or more: Dazed
- 3 Stacks: Fascinated
- 4 Stacks: Enslaved

Kiss for the Neophyte:
Against women with 3 "One More Kiss" stacks, less than 10 wp remaining, or 4 status effects from the succubus, the succubus can pull them into a deep kiss for multiple turns. Each turn will drain them of 5wp and they are stunned for the entire duration. At the end of the 3rd turn, or if they reach 0wp, the woman will be converted completely into a succubus and fight alongside her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 2:31 pm

I’m posting here to say that I’m jumping into creating a few more adaptations of these girls to try to get my mind off RL right now (a lot of family grief), so now I’m going to try to make a few more midara. I should have two done before the end of the week with more on the way.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyWed Mar 02, 2022 4:30 pm

Here is the first new creation in a while.

​​Prehensile Hair Girl Rapunzel

https://image.ibb.co/ct71F9/Prehensile_Hair_Girl.png

Bio: With long luxurious irresistible hair Prehensile Hair Girls have an easy time luring and snaring prey, either feeding off them to grow their hair or converting them and using them as a weapon to trap more people. Prehensile Hair Girl quickly get very jealous and envious of other girls hair, wishing their own hair to be the most enticing in the world and as such only seek to enslave them and feed off their essence. Prehensile Hair Girl brainwash boys into believing they are a girl, making her hair to grow and adapt on them and feeding off them as they unknowingly lure other males in for her. Once caught in their hair, escaping becomes very difficult, as its much more rewarding to accept the soft feel and stroke for her instead...

This particular girl Rapunzel is much like her sisters, but with a larger goal in mind. She runs a wig shop, made from her own endless hair, that she likes to give to others including midara. Her wigs can fuse with the person’s hair, allowing her to control their hair as extensions of her own. She wants to make as many midara as she can, hair controlled slaves for milking, and Prehensile Hair Girls that would be loyal to only her.

Appearance: she normally wears a purple dress when she is working in one of her shops (It moves and appears via love magic to lure in any gullible target). She wears her hair in a contained large pony tail that extends down to her legs that is almost as thick as a tree. She keeps her hair bound in a ponytail until it’s time to capture new targets. Once it is time to fight, she removes her hair ties, releasing the beast that is her long locks. She also removes her dress, covering her body in seductive places with her hair. What makes her different then a lot of her sisters is the mastery she has gained over her hair. (Think Millia from guilty gear). Her hair is neigh unbreakable when she wants it to be. She can cut to to fashion a wig real quickly as well as change the color of her target has a preference. (She will usually stay blonde out of preference, but is always happy to help anyone try a new hairstyle look.)

Special note: Once she releases her hair, escape rolls if the player tries to run are made with disadvantage due to the room being a bondage playground of hair.

Lovely locks: Any critical fails can lead either her or the player to be caught in a bind that the other can take advantage of.

Moves:

Bound to you: Rapunzel gets close to a target and surrounds both of them with hair, causing the target to be unable to move as Rapunzel checks out the goods. Deals 2 wp and binds.

Kinky swing (Only usable on bound targets from a critical fail, not from her own binds) She takes a target that was caught in her stray hair and binds their arms with one large strand of hand, repeating the same with the legs and another strand, pulling the target up off the ground looking up and they hang there. She will usually free their crotch for easy access as she starts to swing back and forth, using her target as her seat. She will tease their sex with her hand or hair. Deals 2 wp and inflicts a heavy bind. (Hence why the crit fail bind requirement.)

Hair job: Using strands of hair, like thin puppet strings, she will control a target’s hands, making them play with themselves as she looks on with pleasure. Deals 3 wp. If used on a bound target (from lovely locks) It will also deal 1 wp each turn in the bind as the target pleasures themselves to her.

Hairy situation: She will dive into her hair seeming to vanish into the background. Gives all targets disadvantage against her for 3 turns. She loses this advantage if she catches someone in a bind.

Illusory doll: Rapunzel creates a copy of herself or another midara from her hair, using love magic to make them look just like the real thing. Create a 5 HP Copy. Can use basic attacks and Bound to you. Rapunzel can only make as many copies as there are opponents.

Kinky makeout (requires illusory doll): Rapunzel pulls the target into an intense makeout session with her and her copy, leaving the target breathless after the intense kiss. Deals 4 Wp.

Kinky fetish: Rapunzel kisses her target to get an idea of one of her target’s likes. Deals 1 wp and forces the target to reveal one fetish. Rapunzel can use a free action to allow herself or one of her copies to cater to the fetish in question.

Call Girl play time: Rapunzel calls in one of her ‘models’ (People who fell to Wig Call Girl) to show her targets. Deals 1 wp per Call girl and a roll is made for a status effect for each one depending on what midara they are.

Finishers:

Wig slave: Rapunzel takes her target into the basement of his shop. The room is filled with more of her blonde hair hanging everywhere. She ties her target up like a bondade model as she removes all of their clothes. She then places one of her wigs on their head that melds with their hair. The new hair covers the target as it starts to pleasure them, forcing climax after climax as rapunzel leaves her new wig slave.

Wig Call girl: Rapunzel will pull out a wig that is styled based on a midara who has fallen under her power, placing it on the target’s head. The new hair merges with the target. The wig itself was special as it was made with her power and part of the essence of the midara it was styled after. The target is turned into a copy of that midara who carries out the wishes of Rapunzel to lure new targets to their mistress. The wig can be removed with a powerful curse breaker spell, so it would not be a permanent bad end.

Wig Sister (bad end): Rapunzel creates a wig in the exact style and color of her hair, placing it on the target’s head. As it fuses with their hair, it grows and expands, trapping them in a cocoon of hair. Their body and mind changes as Rapunzel’s power flows into them. After soon time in the golden cocoon, the target emerges as a Prehensile Hair Girl, ready to help their sister spread the love and style. This is power magic that completely changes a character. *This is a special bad end that changes a player. Be sure before you invoke this ending*

Call Girls (this will be updated with anyone who loses to her wig call girl finisher. )
Succubus Call Girl
GanGyaru Call Girl

Wig Slaves:
None…..yet

Wig Sisters:
None….so far.

Special note: When someone defeats her, they have the option to either try to free one of her victims or get a boon. Rescuing one of her captives removes them from her stable. Any Wig slaves give her an extra 2 wp at the start of the battle and when she drops below half, if she has converted a wig sister, there is a chance they can launch an attack of their own. Wig sisters can not be saved, hence why avoid the last finisher. Up to DM and players discretion.

"=================================================================

Ok that is my latest idea. I tried to give her a finisher for everyone not just people like me who likes transformations and conversions. I’m trying something new with the wig slaves, wig call girl ideas to make multiple encounters with her more interactive and could become difficult if too many people lose to her in a row. Anyone is welcome to run her, I will update information on any target she ‘gets’.
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyFri Dec 30, 2022 2:40 am

The link is invalid to the Forum. The topic there has been erased.
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 12:05 am

Oh no, that was my favorite ever topic. Anyone have a backup of it?
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptySat Dec 31, 2022 7:34 pm

I emerge from my lurking to announce that I have a backup of the whole thread. It vanished for whatever reason back in September, but I was able to recover a mostly up-to-date version with Wayback Machine and Google’s cache.

I can repost it here if people want, but I’ll have to recreate the formatting since my copy is just text and images.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 6:45 am

I would appreciate it so much. It’s also great to see you again.
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptySun Jan 01, 2023 5:10 pm

I'd love to fight a few of these.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 12:26 am

After an annoying amount of time converting and reposting, I've remade the old thread here. It's as accurate to the original as I could get it.

Maybe this is a sign I should finally get around to making an UHL version of Naughty Teacher.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2023 6:49 am

You are awesome. I would be willing to help in any creations you need help with.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 2:39 am

Feeling a bit nostalgic. Can any of the old battles be retrieved from Wayback Machine?

Makes me wonder if anyone is still interested in a more tactics-like battle system that these profiles were used for.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 2:02 pm

I'd be interested for maybe a one-off RP with the tactics battle system, also that Naughty Teacher sounds pretty intense.
Back to top Go down
Insomnia

Insomnia

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyWed Jan 11, 2023 4:19 pm

065227n wrote:
Feeling a bit nostalgic. Can any of the old battles be retrieved from Wayback Machine?

There was some good stuff in there, but I couldn’t find any of it on Wayback.

AggronStrong wrote:
I'd be interested for maybe a one-off RP with the tactics battle system, also that Naughty Teacher sounds pretty intense.

The Charmed villainesses all seemed super overpowered, and intentionally so. Even the weakest could reliably take on a PC, and the strongest were completely unbeatable. I figure that was part of the kink - being dominated by a woman you never stood any chance against.
Back to top Go down
065227n

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  EmptyThu Jan 12, 2023 7:19 am

The enemies were all designed to be "boss fights", even the weaker ones are designed around being taken on by a party of like 4 heroes yeah.

From my experience, I don't really think it was intended that the stronger one are in practice unwinnable but rather game design issues (it's a hobby project, after all) - for example, very few of the bosses deal HP damage which made "tanky" characters just as vulnerable as mages. That's good for portraying the fetish but it's also a bit weird for game balance since you have characters that are weaker for no real reason.

There were actually a couple of wins against stronger ones on turn 1/2 with builds that do things like give free turns to a glass cannon to obliterate a boss before it can get going, but then they got patched and I don't think the heroes ever stood a chance without those, but I also don't think it was the intention that you could actually likely calculate who would win before the battle even begins and it's almost always the villainess.

So to be honest, when I say I would like to bring back tactic battles-like RP, I actually mean a new system rather than trying to use the old one, but I also don't have time to try to develop them anymore, so I'm not sure if I'll ever get it off the ground. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmed Forums Creations    Charmed Forums Creations  Empty

Back to top Go down

Charmed Forums Creations
Page 1 of 1