Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Personal Stylist

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

Salos vs Personal Stylist  Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 12:15 pm

Salos was in town drinking to forget his latest defeat when a short woman approached him. She told him of a new and very dangerous midara that slipped from a parallel world into this one. She was unlike anything ever seen in her ability to convert anyone, even men, into a midara of her choice. Salos finished his drink and headed out immediately to bring this dark mistress down.

He heads towards the mountain for his new quest. He finds a fork in the road. Does he want to follow the stream or head through the forest?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 6:40 pm

Salos decided to head into the woods, hoping to get to the bottom of the concerning rumors.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 11:04 pm

As Salos walks through the woods, he eventually comes to a small cottage with smoke coming out of it's chimney. Does he want to knock on the door or try to have a look in the window?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyMon Feb 15, 2021 11:40 pm

Salos took a peek through the window, checking in what he may be able to see.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 12:05 am

Through the window salos could see a makeshift salon with girly items all over shelves. No one seemed home and it started to rain outside. Does salos want to run inside and into the warmth?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 7:51 am

Salos decides to sneak in to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 8:37 am

Salos crept slowly into the cottage and started to do a sweep of the place. Apart from finding makeup products of all sorts nothing was out of place. He realises that his clothes were drenched.
(Does he want to light a fire and take them off to dry or leave them as is?)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 9:13 am

Salos took off most of his clothes, keeping his undershirt and boxers on to avoid being fully nude. He lights a fire, staying close as his drys his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 10:13 am

'Making yourself at home?' A voice boomed from behind. A beautiful woman was standing there in the doorway, blocking the light. She was wearing a fashionable red outfit with heavy makeup and long hair. 'Who are you and what are you doing in my salon?' She said sternly.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 10:40 am

“My name is Salos and I was walking through the woods. I got caught in the rain and found this building. I was trying to warm myself up and dry off.” he explained, hiding that he was seeking a midara.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 10:43 am

'Welcome Salos, I am the Personal Stylist and this is my salon. Let me take care of your clothes' she picks up his clothes and puts them on a rack. 'Would you like tour of my cottage?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:16 pm

“Ummm sure.” he said, raising an eyebrow. He had a bad feeling about this.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:22 pm

'Great' she said as she look him into the kitchen. 'This is the kitchen, where I create new products as well as cook'. She then look him back into the studio 'as you know this is the studio, where I give my clients their makeovers. Talking about work, what is your job Salos?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:31 pm

“I’m a traveling pyromancer. I use my power to help people.” he said, keeping his status as a midara hunter not out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:34 pm

'That sounds interesting, what does it entail?' She enquired while sating straight through him. It was almost enough to make him blush.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:44 pm

“I fight monsters and people with less then noble intentions.” Salos said, summoning a small flame in the shape of a bird before it vanished.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:55 pm

"Oh? And what do you classify as less than noble intentions?" She said as she started leading him into another room.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 1:58 pm

“People who hurt other people for their own gain.” he said as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:03 pm

"Fair enough" she said as they entered her bedroom. She sat down on the bed and beckoned him to join her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:07 pm

“What are you doing?” he asked a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:16 pm

"Just sitting on my bed" she said defensively " would you like some replacement clothes? You look cold" she gets up and walks to her wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:36 pm

“Sure if it nothing too crazy.” he said plainly.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:45 pm

"Unfortunately due to my clients only being women I only have dresses" she pulls out 2 dresses 1 black with red dots, the other blue with black stripes " which one would you like?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:50 pm

“Then never mind.” he said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  EmptyTue Feb 16, 2021 2:54 pm

"Come on try it, you might like it' she instructed forcing the dresses into his hands. "Your blushing tells me all I need to know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Personal Stylist    Salos vs Personal Stylist  Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Personal Stylist
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next