Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Need help finding a website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

Need help finding a website Empty
PostSubject: Need help finding a website   Need help finding a website EmptyFri Mar 12, 2021 8:05 pm

Does anyone know the website where users post all the pictures of games that come out from DLSite? I remember I used to use that site to search new games to see if it has kissing or facesitting content and if it did, I'd buy it, but now I can't remember what that site was called.

LoveHurts

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a website   Need help finding a website EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 12:23 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Does anyone know the website where users post all the pictures of games that come out from DLSite? I remember I used to use that site to search new games to see if it has kissing or facesitting content and if it did, I'd buy it, but now I can't remember what that site was called.

You might be thinking of Hitomi(Dot)la They have images from several h games on there such as Tower of Trample and Succubus Friend.

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a website   Need help finding a website EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 3:26 pm

Yes! This is the site! Thank you very much!!!

LoveHurts likes this post

Back to top Go down
LoveHurts

LoveHurts

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a website   Need help finding a website EmptyThu Apr 15, 2021 2:18 am

Mkmd13 wrote:
Yes! This is the site! Thank you very much!!!
I am glad to help Smile

PostSubject: Re: Need help finding a website   Need help finding a website Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help finding a website
Page 1 of 1