Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Player: Krow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BillAlfonsoRules?

Player: Krow Empty
PostSubject: Player: Krow   Player: Krow EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 2:49 am

Origin:
Though his mind was corrupted in his youth, Krow was a man who has lost everything in his more adult days. He lost his parents, he lost his home, and he lost his reason to be happy after his dog died. Till this day, he says that he can hear his dog barking in his mind & the voices in his head to kill everyone. Though he doesn't know how and why it happened, he knows that Midara's exist and the only way to satisfy his insanty and anger is to kill them and sacrifice them. He began to create a cult with 2 other Players (Coming Soon for both of them) called the Children of Satan (Written as: CHLDЯN OF S8N), stole from various weapon stores to get the weapons and even learned the powers of the dark. Thus Began their Reign of Terror.

Here is Krow's Profile:

Appearance:
Krow is an Average Sized Man, with Shoulder length, curly, dirty blonde hair with Black streaks, and would always have a cigarette in his mouth. Average Build, wears a Suicidal Tendencies shirt with a leather jacket, a Flannel wrapped around his waist, Jean Shorts and Black boots. In his left pocket, he has a Colt Anaconda (Handgun), and on his right pocket, he has a combat knife to stab slash, and was also used for sacrificial purposes so it has some old blood stains which can maybe come in handy for infecting someone.

Moveset:

Passive:

Smoking Break: Krow stops to fight to take a Smoking Break.
(During the fight, When Using Smoking break, His Attacks Double the damage (I.e. If Using Magnum Attack after using Smoking Break and all Six Bullets Hit, that can result in 12 St Damage. Lasts 1 Turn.)

Attacks:

Screams of the Damned: Krow unexpectedly yells as a threat, which can startle the enemy.
(During the fight, he can use it to stun the enemy. If Missed 3 Times, and can Successfully hit it in the 4th, He can use it to Stun the enemy for an additional 3 Turns.)

My Magnum taking out some Putas: Shoots the enemy six times.
(Roll Six Times to see how many shots land on the midara. In a best case Scenario, all 6 shots will hit the Midara which adds to 6 St Damage).

Shank: Krow stabs the enemy senseless.
(Deals 2St Damage, roll again to see if It Infects the enemy, deals 1 St Damage for 2 Turns)

Spit: Krow Hock's out a nasty Loogie and spits it on the enemy's face.
(Deals 1St Damage)

Bloody Fists: Grabs the enemy by the head, and Punches it with all of his might.
(Deals 1St Damage, 50% Chance to Stun)

Nevermore: Krow takes a rest to recover any damage.
(Heals for 2Wp, Cooldown for 3 Turns)

Shoulder Charge: Krow runs as he hits his enemy with his shoulder with a chance of knocking the enemy down.
(Deals 2St Damage, Roll Again to see if it knocks down the enemy to the floor Resulting in a Stun for 1 Turn.)

Enter S8N: Krow calls for the powers of the dark as a red ring circles around the enemy, then the hands from hell grab the enemy dragging her down to Hell. Few seconds later the enemy comes back to the Normal World damaged.
(Deals 4St Damage)

HellHounds: Krow Summons HellHounds to attack the enemy by saying, "Fetch me their Souls!"
(Deals 3St Damage)

Faceless Being: Krow Grabs the enemy's head and forces it into hole that teleports anything to Hell.
(Deals 3St Damage)

Resistance and Weaknesses:

Resistance: Fetish Development - Krow can't develop new fetishes as he knows, his hatred is stronger than any sexual desire.
(All Fetishes get limit down to 1 Turn)

Resistance: Mind Control - Krow's mind is too broken to be in Under Control of Someone else.
(Automatically Fails on Mind Control Based Attacks)

Weakness: Breasts - Even though he is full of hatred, he gets distracted when breasts get in contact.
(Add +1 Wp Damage to any Breast Based Attacks)

This is my First ever character creation, I know It sucks compared to others, so I would like some help from YOU guys. Anybody is willing to help.

Last edited by BillAlfonsoRules? on Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:05 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Player: Krow   Player: Krow EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 12:00 pm

I think you did really well on this character! i would only change the scream to a more passive action right now it's more of a attack. if i was to use it i would have it if Krow missed 3 times in a row his rage would build up to a scream stunning the enemy in fear and giving him a chance to get back in the fight. of course idk i use more ranged characters for mine but i like it! great job!
Back to top Go down
BillAlfonsoRules?

PostSubject: Re: Player: Krow   Player: Krow EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 1:16 am

Just to keep you updated, Krow's Moveset has been fixed
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Player: Krow   Player: Krow EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 9:40 am

looks really good i like the passive! for a attack idea maybe you could have krow do a shoulder charge into his opponent and try to knock them on their back? sounds like something he would do from what i read
Back to top Go down
BillAlfonsoRules?

PostSubject: Re: Player: Krow   Player: Krow EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 2:24 pm

Alright, thanks for the other idea. I'll do some finishing touches, and hopefully will be ready for battle.
Back to top Go down
BillAlfonsoRules?

PostSubject: Re: Player: Krow   Player: Krow EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 9:22 am

As Far as I'm concerned, I feel like I finished the character. But I need to think about it.
Back to top Go down
BillAlfonsoRules?

PostSubject: Re: Player: Krow   Player: Krow EmptySat Mar 20, 2021 1:00 am

My Character is Ready. And to begin his Debut Battle, I will accept ANY challenge from ANY user with ANY Midara. I'll be ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player: Krow   Player: Krow Empty

Back to top Go down

Player: Krow
Page 1 of 1